What color of lingeries on women do you find attractive?

I love and appreciate a woman who shows up in sexy lingeries. But honestly, the sight of a beautiful woman walking out of the bathroom completely naked and coming towards me will always beat and win over any styles or color lingeries every time imo. ;)

By the way, I have an appointment at 1pm. He hasn't showed up yet, sent him a couple of messages but no reply. I am leaving now. Guys, why do you do this to me! I am typing this post in the lobby of a love hotel....

Sorry to hear about your no show. :(
Not all guys are like that - some are great, some are ok, a couple need a few taps on the head...with a sledgehammer.:p

I love and appreciate a woman who shows up in sexy lingeries. But honestly, the sight of a beautiful woman walking out of the bathroom completely naked and coming towards me will always beat and win over any styles or color lingeries every time imo. ;)

Dagnabbit, do you ladies realize what you're doing to the imaginations of some of the males here who are still at work?!?!?! You're gonna get us in trouble! :LOL:

Dagnabbit, do you ladies realize what you're doing to the imaginations of some of the males here who are still at work?!?!?! You're gonna get us in trouble! :LOL:

This is me now.

ab76c08640cfd207227b12b21264c354--cyanide-and-happiness-comics-funny-sexy.jpg

TBH that's what I love/hate about the hobby in Japan. While I appreciate the effort of a lady over here to put on her sexy lingerie for me I will see it on her for just a few minutes before we head to the shower. So I honestly wouldn't mind if she showed up wearing her comfiest cottons and sweatpants and t-shirt.

I love the the whole shower together experience though as well. I was commenting just last night about how it is something I enjoy so much about meeting with a provider in Japan.

In the states though it can make a much bigger difference to me. "Pizza and Lingerie" nights is how one provider describes our sessions. A tradition started bya room service screw up but great fun. Anyone who hasn't shared a pizza with a beautiful woman sitting on your lap looking her sexiest in lingerie is missing out.