What do I do next?

Jenkins55

TAG Member
Reaction score
I want to quit p2p from next year so I want to try little bit of everything before I do. Reason being p2p is all I know when it comes to anything sexual. I like it a lot but I don’t want to be too dependent on it. I also want to keep my innocence.

Here’s my experience so far for the types of places:
oppai pub, girls bar, deriheru (funabashi shops), hipness, Chinese fs place, sexy cat.

What I plan to do:
I wanna go to a happening bar and visually confirm that other people indeed do have sex. Then frequent some bar where I will hopefully connect with someone. I dread social settings and avoid them so this has been delayed for long time.

Here’s my question: What else should I try before I call it quits? Is there anything else that’s slightly different from what I’ve already tried?

I also want to keep my innocence
Not sure what you mean by that there. o_O
I wanna go to a happening bar and visually confirm that other people indeed do have sex
Visual confirmation? Because you don’t believe people have sex in this world? You need confirmation of sex occurring specifically at a happening bar or sex in general? Your statement confuses me.
What else should I try before I call it quits? Is there anything else that’s slightly different from what I’ve already tried?
Soapland. Also, how about a regular HE massage joint.

I want to quit p2p from next year so I want to try little bit of everything before I do. Reason being p2p is all I know when it comes to anything sexual. I like it a lot but I don’t want to be too dependent on it. I also want to keep my innocence.

oppai pub, girls bar, deriheru (funabashi shops), hipness, Chinese fs place, sexy cat.

What I plan to do:
I wanna go to a happening bar and visually confirm that other people indeed do have sex. Then frequent some bar where I will hopefully connect with someone. I dread social settings and avoid them so this has been delayed for long time.

Here’s my question: What else should I try before I call it quits? Is there anything else that’s slightly different from what I’ve already tried?

you want to keep your innocence? Seriously? you know the sheer fact you write here totally disqualifies you , right? :D
What should you try before claiming it back... thats an interesting question and honestly thanks for creating this thread... whats your budget?
If its unlimited then maybe go on AirBnB, rent the most luxurious pad you can find (with jaccuzzi etc), invite all the indies here and maybe yours truely and TAG Manager, Mikey, Sud, J4F, OLuxO, Goiter, a few others you may find funny or just for their dicks and let’s Paaaaaarty! :)

Not sure what you mean by that there. o_O
Ignore it.
Visual confirmation? Because you don’t believe people have sex in this world? You need confirmation of sex occurring specifically at a happening bar or sex in general? Your statement confuses me.
Just being over the top man. relax. But it'll be the first time I see other people have sex.
Soapland. Also, how about a regular HE massage joint.
Yeah... I guess I never actually tried a soapland. I mean how different is it gonna be... maybe different. Maybe I'll try one of the places.
Eh... I have a hard time coming, specially when it's just hand. So far it's been 50/50. Handjob will probably not work for me. But I guess it's worth a visit.

I am sorry to say so , but if you really wanna quit , you should start now . Visiting everything may bring your energy down for a while after which you will come back for more without a doubt .

There's no thing such as I will quit "tomorrow" . Just my 2 cents

you want to keep your innocence? Seriously? you know the sheer fact you write here totally disqualifies you , right? :D
Nah bro. You can think about doing crimes but you're never actually a criminal unless you act on it.
You can never claim back your innocence, but you can preserve what's left of it and not intrude any further. I think browsing TAG is an acceptable level of intrusion into adult theme. It's more informative and less getting fucked in the ass. "Not that there's anything wrong with it.". as you might say.

I may or may not try one of the independents, honestly they're out of my range. So... sorry to say but no party for you :). It wouldn't be if I spent all my salary on these things, but I send 60% of my salary back home to my parents and make do with the rest. I'm a good boy :cool:.

I am sorry to say so , but if you really wanna quit , you should start now . Visiting everything may bring your energy down for a while after which you will come back for more without a doubt .

i had a (brief) meltdown when I wanted to get out of it too and kinda get « normal » again, whatever that means. Then I remembered what it means. Then I stayed happily abnormal

Nah bro. You can think about doing crimes but you're never actually a criminal unless you act on it.
You can never claim back your innocence, but you can preserve what's left of it and not intrude any further. I think browsing TAG is an acceptable level of intrusion into adult theme. It's more informative and less getting fucked in the ass. "Not that there's anything wrong with it.". as you might say.

I may or may not try one of the independents, honestly they're out of my range. So... sorry to say but no party for you :). It wouldn't be if I spent all my salary on these things, but I send 60% of my salary back home to my parents and make do with the rest. I'm a good boy :cool:.

Do your parents deserve it? I know I sound like a dick asking that , but at the end of the day would they do it for you? Its not a rhetorical question, I’ve seen so many people waste their lives trying to be « good boys » and « good girls » (or good parents, grand-parents, husband, wife, uncle, whatever) for people who clearly just had shared DNA or marriage contracts to deserve it, and nothing more

I've had 6 p2p sessions my whole life. For 30 years that's an acceptable but still low number for total number of sex. I think I'm still entitled to some more experiences before I call it quits.
Or else I will be back to having no sex at all. Which is not fun. I would know.
I have other guilty pleasures as well - gaming, so I'm not as worried about this.

Do your parents deserve it? I know I sound like a dick asking that , but at the end of the day would they do it for you? Its not a rhetorical question, I’ve seen so many people waste their lives trying to be « good boys » and « good girls » (or good parents, grand-parents, husband, wife, uncle, whatever) for people who clearly just had shared DNA or marriage contracts to deserve it, and nothing more
100 percent. Life is me and my family against the world. Where I grew up economic transition made it very difficult to live and they did everything they could to provide for us. I'm just glad I make enough to provide for them now. Although making a little more wouldn't hurt :p I'm just not willing to go through all the trouble to make more.

I've had 6 p2p sessions my whole life. For 30 years that's an acceptable but still low number for total number of sex. I think I'm still entitled to some more experiences before I call it quits.
Or else I will be back to having no sex at all. Which is not fun. I would know.
I have other guilty pleasures as well - gaming, so I'm not as worried about this.

100 percent. Life is me and my family against the world. Where I grew up economic transition made it very difficult to live and they did everything they could to provide for us. I'm just glad I make enough to provide for them now. Although making a little more wouldn't hurt :p I'm just not willing to go through all the trouble to make more.

If it's 6 times in 30 years , then I guess you virtually quitted. Have a blast , man

To your original question, outside of visiting s soapland, which you surely should, you should probably wonder more about what kind of experience should I try out instead of which kind of establishment.

Any fetish you would be interested in? Femdom, A-level, a 3p? Some people are interested in NHs ...

You also didn't comment on your Japanese level and your ethnic. Japan has a huge variety on themed shops, but most of them are Japanese only ( thought Asian and high level of Japanese might work).

I want to quit p2p from next year so I want to try little bit of everything before I do. Reason being p2p is all I know when it comes to anything sexual. I like it a lot but I don’t want to be too dependent on it. I also want to keep my innocence

What I plan to do:

Hahahaha you remind me of me 5 years ago, then 4,3,2, last year. I think p4p is more than a hobby is a life style. Have fun . I recommend some breast milk fun, squirting and threesome

Definitely a soapland to round out your experiences. :)

And of course he can reclaim his innocence, just get married. After you've been married long enough, your virginity will naturally grow back. ;):LOL:
Ain’t that the truth!

Reactions: Frenchy