Guest viewing is limited

What do Japanese say about YOU when they dont think you can

I cant really understand japanese but i wish i knew what jpn ppl saod about me (if anything) lol

Yeaaaaah... riiiiiight! :)

Japanese women say things like that about you too, but you gotta keep your ears open for that.

Next time I hear a woman say something like this I'm going to nampa her lol.

Japanese women say things like that about you too, but you gotta keep your ears open for that.

You should check your ears; they didn't say ikemen, they said raamen.

You should check your ears; they didn't say ikemen, they said raamen.

Those words sound nothing alike and my Japanese listening is good enough to distinguish them.

You doubt that women ever say ikemen about men they think are attractive?

You doubt that women ever say ikemen about men they think are attractive?

Why would you deduct that from my postings? Nothing I ever wrote indicates they don't. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Why would you deduct that from my postings? Nothing I ever wrote indicates they don't. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Well, Japanese women say ikemen to their friends often enough and they sure as hell weren't saying ramen lol.

Is pulling someone's leg a form of micro-aggression? :D

-Ww

It doesn't actually bother me. I know for sure I have been called ikemen indirectly and directly and so have foreign friends I know.

You do know the etiquette demands you to shout Pokemon! after that, right?
Of course! But only after drunkenly shouting the intro song in their faces in English while doing the air guitar and grabbing my nuts. :D

Reactions: MikeH
Hmmmmm... No. At least when it happens to you or (even more) your lady friends, you take it as MACRO-aggression :D

Well, it ain't that big, is it?

Say all the Japanese, I might add, to stay in the subject!

Well, it ain't that big, is it?

Say all the Japanese, I might add, to stay in the subject!

Ww's leg? I have no idea. :D

Ok but anyway thanks for reminding to stay on topic. So, i know what they sometimes say about me behind my back cause it was repeated to me "damn he really takes long lunch breaks". Yes whiny gossipy bitches. I'm French, no apology :)

A long time ago when my Japanese was quite limited, I was taking a stroll in the suburbs of Osaka and there were two young women walking in front of me and right when they saw me they spoke to eachother while glimpsing at me thinking that I couldn't understand (which was right at this time) but I clearly remember the words KAKKOI and IKEMEN.

Those disrespectful Japanese be damned!

Ohhhh I got one for this.

Olive21 -- Waiting in the shower line after the last session, college-age girl with her partner, looking at me, she told him "I want to try him."
...she got her wish. :p (I spoke to her bf and we went to play after the shower.)

Sorry to bump up an old thread but would you recommend Olive21 for 2 couples of gaijins including only one of the guys (yours truely) speaking japanese

I should start learn to say such things in French! No other Japanese may understand. Total beautiful slang! Like something very normal, but can be so erotic.

I wish I could touch, feel that hot, hard chest!!

Maybe I get reported straight to HR, though! lol.

Sorry to bump up an old thread but would you recommend Olive21 for 2 couples of gaijins including only one of the guys (yours truely) speaking japanese
I am sorry, I missed this reply.

It could work, but it just depends on the crowd at the time. I’ve been there a few times and each time, I met some Japanese guys that spoke decent English.

If you can gain entry - it’s worth a try. Just make sure everyone understands the rules.

Reactions: just4fun
I am sorry, I missed this reply.

It could work, but it just depends on the crowd at the time. I’ve been there a few times and each time, I met some Japanese guys that spoke decent English.

If you can gain entry - it’s worth a try. Just make sure everyone understands the rules.

Thanks Chris

“He’s so skinny!” I’m 1.86m tall with noodle arms lol

“Is that his gf? with disapproving look” My gf is 5 years older and I look 10 years younger.

“Balding guy” I’m not actually bald but I keep my hair short cause hairline is somewhat receding.

It sucks that it’s always those rude comments that keep haunting me but the many compliments I take for granted and forget :mad:

It doesn't actually bother me. I know for sure I have been called ikemen indirectly and directly and so have foreign friends I know.

Being called ikemen is same as being called kakkoii. Both don’t mean anything. It’s just an empty compliment to smoothen the conversation.

Reactions: MossBoss and MikeH
“He’s so skinny!” I’m 1.86m tall with noodle arms lol

“Is that his gf? with disapproving look” My gf is 5 years older and I look 10 years younger.

“Balding guy” I’m not actually bald but I keep my hair short cause hairline is somewhat receding.

It sucks that it’s always those rude comments that keep haunting me but the many compliments I take for granted and forget :mad:

So only the negative comments mean anything?

Where is the logic in that?

Women might refer to a foreign man as kakkoi or ikemen because she actually believes so not just to keep a conversation going.

She could have talked about anything else such as the weather or her shoes if she wanted for the sake of talking just to make empty conversation.

Two high school girls were doing rock, paper, scissors over who was going to suck my cock first.

Women might refer to a foreign man as kakkoi or ikemen because she actually believes so not just to keep a conversation going.

Sorry if I burst your bubble, but 9 out of 10 times it's just politeness/tatemae. Japanese are raised to behave in certain ways. Making other people feel good about themselves and not destroying the harmony is one of them.

Reactions: Frenchy