Guest viewing is limited

What do we pay for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone else that’s reading this I’m only reacting so harshly because this entire post is directed at me. I’m sure because Frenchy has stalked my Facebook, seen a picture of me and my ex and now has been compelled by another fit of jealousy to go on another rant about how much of a trash person I am.
Cool down, nobody know you here. Did not disclose any ID etc... and your FB, well after first M&G (when you found out my name God knows how) , you disclosed it to me yourself

Of course I’m keeping an eye on here after discovering all of the countless times you’ve spoken about me and still do months after we went separate way.

Because you were threatening me to message him and tell him how much of a “whore” I am. So I had to tell him, better coming from me than you. He just told you to leave me alone and blocked you. You then created a fake Facebook account to message him.

Because you were threatening me to message him and tell him how much of a “whore” I am. So I had to tell him, better coming from me than you. He just told you to leave me alone and blocked you. You then created a fake Facebook account to message him.
He told me to « fuck off » , after coming on vacation here thanks partly to the money I gave you. Not very grateful innit?

Gotta keep score here..........gonna need a lot of paper I think....:p

show’s over guys, thanks for the attention!
Chris you can close this thread, as they say here moshiwake gozaimasen and all that... :notworthy:

(Now my dinners spoiled.....just frickin popcorn)

Reactions: Desktop
Can I interest you two in a cage match?

I know a place with a fight cage and gloves (and headgear so that Evie doesn't get any facial bruising), and since Frenchy has a size advantage we can handicap him with knee wraps to limit his mobility.

Tickets to be sold to TAG regulars only, winner takes 70% of the proceeds. 30% goes to a round of drinks when it's done. Two if it'll stretch.

Can I interest you two in a cage match?

I know a place with a fight cage and gloves (and headgear so that Evie doesn't get any facial bruising), and since Frenchy has a size advantage we can handicap him with knee wraps to limit his mobility.

Tickets to be sold to TAG regulars only, winner takes 70% of the proceeds. 30% goes to a round of drinks when it's done. Two if it'll stretch.

I don’t get physically violent with ladies Sud. Well Evie could beat the pulp out of me if she wants to... I guess I’m masochistic enough to take that.

I don’t get physically violent with ladies Sud. Well Evie could beat the pulp out of me if she wants to... I guess I’m masochistic enough to take that.

I know. The knee wraps just make it more entertaining. :D

Once when I parted with a lady she told me tearfully she was really broke, I felt some pity and gave her a bit of money...

Aww so sweet. NO. I’d already met my side of the arrangement by us spending 6 days together. When we arrive back to Japan then you tell me that you won’t be giving me the allowance promised. At which point I was broke because I was told I’d get paid at the end of the trip. I kept my side, I slept with you everyday, hung out as friends. If you had told me before the trip that it was going to be expensive so I wouldn’t be getting paid then I wouldn’t of gone.

Aww so sweet. NO. I’d already met my side of the arrangement by us spending 6 days together. When we arrive back to Japan then you tell me that you won’t be giving me the allowance promised. At which point I was broke because I was told I’d get paid at the end of the trip. I kept my side, I slept with you everyday, hung out as friends. If you had told me before the trip that it was going to be expensive so I wouldn’t be getting paid then I wouldn’t of gone.

Nope. That trip was outside of the arrangement . Many things were outside of it when it suited you by the way (gifts etc).
I ended the damn thing because you lied, and lied, and lied even more.

Is it just me or does it seem like Frenchy and Evie have profound love and respect for each other? It somehow seems that way to me.

Reactions: Frenchy
I asked you if I would still get my allowance and you said yes. Otherwise I’m not going to spend 2 weeks away when I clearly need to be making money.

I told you the truth about many things but then I noticed how jealous some things made you so I stopped telling you because you couldn’t handle it. This post is proof of how jealous you can be, months later.

Is it just me or does it seem like Frenchy and Evie have profound love and respect for each other? It somehow seems that way to me.

Not exactly my type of couples therapy what is happening now...

I asked you if I would still get my allowance and you said yes. Otherwise I’m not going to spend 2 weeks away when I clearly need to be making money.

I told you the truth about many things but then I noticed how jealous some things made you so I stopped telling you because you couldn’t handle it. This post is proof of how jealous you can be, months later.

Ok shall I list here what I also gave above and beyond the arrangement ? For NO reciprocity whatsoever?
You seriously think I’m the least generous here?

Not exactly my type of couples therapy what is happening now...

I'm not looking to interfere but honestly, there is a huge part of me that wishes one of my former SB's did this for me. We only put energy into the things we care about (imo).

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm not looking to interfere but honestly, there is a huge part of me that wishes one of my former SB's did this for me. We only put energy into the things we care about (imo).

Cared waaaayyy too much .

Reactions: designer08
Status
Not open for further replies.