Guest viewing is limited

What do we pay for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying that but I am saying that the way your are portraying things is not always totally the case. You wanted a lot as well. After your episode about not being invited to my birthday party (why would I ever think you wanna go to an apartment and drink chu hais with a bunch of 19-25 year olds anyway) I heard what you said and then started spending more time with you out side of our PPM arrangement at the time. Introduced you to my friends, spent time with your friends. I think you just wanted everything to turn into a normal relationship and felt hurt when it didn’t. I saw you as a good friend and that’s all.

You put so much pressure on me to be part of my life outside of our SD/SB relationship and I didn't think that was fair.

I’m not saying that but I am saying that the way your are portraying things is not always totally the case. You wanted a lot as well. After your episode about not being invited to my birthday party (why would I ever think you wanna go to an apartment and drink chu hais with a bunch of 19-25 year olds anyway) I heard what you said and then started spending more time with you out side of our PPM arrangement at the time. Introduced you to my friends, spent time with your friends. I think you just wanted everything to turn into a normal relationship and felt hurt when it didn’t. I saw you as a good friend and that’s all.

Errr no. I just thought that given the bday gift you received the least you could do is indeed to invite me to the party , or gimme at least one freebee session ;)
But clearly that kind of mutual generosity is not your thang . At all.
The gift was worth about 8 sessions ... 1/8 as a token of appreciation is still too much to consider apparently

You put so much pressure on me to be part of my life outside of our SD/SB relationship and I didn't think that was fair.
As someone told me many times... « you could always say no »

The gift was worth about 8 sessions ...

I partly know how this feels. I once gave my former SB (who I briefly mentioned) a semester at a US private college as a gift, since I received a huge payout from a company I helped establish, but was asked to leave due to differences with the founder - and there were so many things I expected over the course of the remaining 3 months of our time together. But, after I gave the gift, I completely clouded the fact that we originally started off as SD-SB (which I realize now) but it didn't work out because in my mind I saw us completely different after the gift. I feel for your pain.

That’s true but I thought that if I start getting with you outside of our PPM then you’ll see no reason to pay me, so maybe stop or blur the lines of our arrangement. Thats why I tried to spend time with you without PPM

Also you lead me to believe that you were incredibly rich so I didn’t think it was much of a percentage out of your wage. I wish I’d never accepting the fucking bag. Especially after your rampage trying to take it back from me saying “I don’t deserve it”

I partly know how this feels. I once gave my former SB (who I briefly mentioned) a semester at a US private college as a gift, since I received a huge payout from a company I helped establish, but was asked to leave due to differences with the founder - and there were so many things I expected over the course of the remaining 3 months of our time together. But, after I gave the gift, I completely clouded the fact that we originally started off as SD-SB (which I realize now) but it didn't work out because in my mind I saw us completely different after the gift. I feel for your pain.
Its not so much how much you give which is painful... its how little gratitude you receive afterwards

The flight back to see my dad when he was really ill was probably the nicest gift. You let me use your air miles but I still paid for the flight (at the discounted rate) but the lack of modesty around it all has kind of soured the gesture.

That’s true but I thought that if I start getting with you outside of our PPM then you’ll see no reason to pay me, so maybe stop or blur the lines of our arrangement. Thats why I tried to spend time with you without PPM

Also you lead me to believe that you were incredibly rich so I didn’t think it was much of a percentage out of your wage. I wish I’d never accepting the fucking bag. Especially after your rampage trying to take it back from me saying “I don’t deserve it”

Nah, you deserve it now. Except that instead of deserving it through a little extra affection and understanding and just plain courtesy , you « deserved » it with a lot of unnecessary pain.

Its not so much how much you give which is painful... its how little gratitude you receive afterwards

Not taking any sides here, but do you feel that sometimes we cloud our judgement after giving? I don't know anything about your situation, so I comment on my own - but my mind completely changed now that I look back, after my gift. I just expected more. For me, an unbalanced LOT MORE considering the gift was huge.

The flight back to see my dad when he was really ill was probably the nicest gift. You let me use your air miles but I still paid for the flight (at the discounted rate) but the lack of modesty around it all has kind of soured the gesture.

Ok shall we go on? It was not a « discounted rate », just all the taxes that you can’t pay with miles. About 20% of the real cost.
And whats this BS about me making you believe I’m so much richer...?
I just didnt want to spend EVERYTHING on you babe

Not taking any sides here, but do you feel that sometimes we cloud our judgement after giving? I don't know anything about your situation, so I comment on my own - but my mind completely changed now that I look back, after my gift. I just expected more. For me, an unbalanced LOT MORE considering the gift was huge.
Believe me, my judgment was clouded already way before the gift. I just slowly uncovered stuff I was too dumb not to see from day one

Reactions: designer08
The other SD who I adored paid for my schooling for a year and after doing so said “I don’t want you to feel any obligation to keep seeing me if you decide you don’t want to later” it honestly made me feel to grateful and appreciative of his kindness that I wanted to give back so much more. Your sense of entitlement on the other hand only one day after giving the gift was not so attractive.

Reactions: Simonka
The other SD who I adored paid for my schooling for a year and after doing so said “I don’t want you to feel any obligation to keep seeing me if you decide you don’t want to later” it honestly made me feel to grateful and appreciative of his kindness that I wanted to give back so much more. Your sense of entitlement on the other hand only one day after giving the gift was not so attractive.
Yeah, you promised him the exclusivity he wanted and we all can see how generous you were with it

Well you later told me that you lied about how much you earn on your SA profile so that was my only reference point.

From my perspective, the PPM is really high on SA. Realistically, I think it's set high to increase the amount of money and men they can see. Asking for example ¥50,000 PPM and meet once a week is ¥200,000/per month just from one guy. In my opinion, the men get robbed while the women take thousands from several men.

Again, it's just my personal opinion, but getting ¥200,000 a month from a guy should be more than enough to not need another SD. That could easily pay rent as well as living expenses here in Japan for a single woman. If she had a job on top of that, that's making even more than enough to live more luxurious than most people.

Reactions: Frenchy
Yeah, you promised him the exclusivity he wanted and we all can see how generous you were with it
Well you made sure that he knew it. You even asked me to stop wearing the jewelry he gave me when we were together. Imagine being that fragile.

From my perspective, the PPM is really high on SA. Realistically, I think it's set high to increase the amount of money and men they can see. Asking for example ¥50,000 PPM and meet once a week is ¥200,000/per month just from one guy. In my opinion, the men get robbed while the women take thousands from several men.

Again, it's just my personal opinion, but getting ¥200,000 a month from a guy should be more than enough to not need another SD. That could easily pay rent as well as living expenses here in Japan for a single woman. If she had a job on top of that, that's making even more than enough to live more luxurious than most people.

Stop talking common sense would ya? :D

Well you made sure that he knew it. You even asked me to stop wearing the jewelry he gave me when we were together. Imagine being that fragile.
Whats stopping you guys using private messages for this argument?

Reactions: MikeH
Again I never contacted that guy. If his other SB did thats their problem.
And yeah, that was a dick move
I mean, you rubbing it on my nose that it was the jewelry he gave you. Did I NEED to know that? You wanted me to rush to Cartier to pay a better one?

Status
Not open for further replies.