What do you guys shave with?

I'll admit that's an interesting concept, but not $200 interesting. And I see those bastards at Gillette have raised the price of blades again. Really, those of you still using Gillette Mach blades should really check out Harry's if you can find/order it. They give (in my opinion, anyway) a superior shave, and the blades are a fraction of the price. I picked up a few packs and it came out to less than $2/cartridge, less than half the price of Mach. And I haven't tried it yet but a lot of folks swear by their shave gel.

In a similarly metrosexual theme, I've recently been turned on to Neutrogena Hydro Boost products. Facial moisturizer gel cream, hand gel cream, the whole works. Their creams absorb astonishingly fast--which makes them virtually useless for masturbating--but they leave your hands so soft you might not even need lube for a sly wank sitting at the intersection behind a schoolgirl on a moped on a windy afternoon.

I've found that the "Harry's Razor Company" makes a remarkably good 5-blade razor. Harry's is a VERY heavily marketed American start-up
The five blade cartridge is as wide as a riding lawnmower. If I used that, I’d need edging shears to tidy up the places where it doesn’t fit.

I use Sir Hare’s Classic Barber shaving soap, and a Gillette Fusion Power razor. I will occasionally have to go over a spot or two, but I usually get everything on the first pass. After all these years I learned which direction to move the razor. For the face it is straight up. On the next the strokes are almost horizontal. I use hot water to lather the soap, and for the actual shaving. However, when it comes time to rinse my face after all is done I use cold water.