Guest viewing is limited

what do you think about a woman

A man who resorts to prostitutes and massage parlors to release himself is a man who's going to stay with his wife... On the other hand, when the husband is having an affair with another woman is probably looking for something his wife is not giving him, emotionally speaking.

A man who resorts to prostitutes and massage parlors to release himself is a man who's going to stay with his wife... On the other hand, when the husband is having an affair with another woman is probably looking for something his wife is not giving him, emotionally speaking.
not necessarily.

Best case scenario is when the couple is into the swinger lifestyle... When there's only one party enjoying this kind of freedom, I'd say there something serious boiling underneath...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wait... You mean no sneaking around, lying about your whereabouts and worrying about what would happen if you were to accidentally bring home an STD? That almost takes all the meaning out of it.

I guess if a woman is okay with her man getting strange from paid sex workers on a routine basis, that's cool. But I have to wonder just how deep that marriage/relationship is at that point.

She may say that's fine now but I bet when she was on her 20s and in love for the first time, she probably couldn't have imagined her future husband banging random girls for money, no matter how much of a service oriented experience it may be.

Reactions: Kaspar
She may say that's fine now but I bet when she was on her 20s and in love for the first time, she probably couldn't have imagined her future husband banging random girls for money, no matter how much of a service oriented experience it may be.
You've made a very good point about why adults shouldn't live their lives based on the fantasies of children. Thanks.

Wait... You mean no sneaking around, lying about your whereabouts and worrying about what would happen if you were to accidentally bring home an STD? That almost takes all the meaning out of it.

I guess if a woman is okay with her man getting strange from paid sex workers on a routine basis, that's cool. But I have to wonder just how deep that marriage/relationship is at that point.

Oh yeah, must be such a bad marriage if she is not overly jealous and doesn't mind if her husband practices some needs that she doesn't have energy for with someone else! Shun!

You've made a very good point about why adults shouldn't live their lives based on the fantasies of children. Thanks.
Yup. I used to think sex is gross and a necessary evil to reproduce when i was like 7 years old but here we are now ;)

Reactions: akasam and MikeH
Yup. I used to think sex is gross and a necessary evil to reproduce when i was like 7 years old but here we are now ;)

When you matured you learned that sex is not always dirty? Yeah, it is dirty only when it is done right. :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Agreed. But it's too bad that a lot of people do live that way.

Oh yeah, must be such a bad marriage if she is not overly jealous and doesn't mind if her husband practices some needs that she doesn't have energy for with someone else! Shun!

I said that somewhat in jest more than anything else. If a woman is mature enough to come to the realization that such a thing is necessary and can be an adult about it, more power to her. I totally respect that.

Fairness is an illusion and the context of it is very ego driven. The problem is no one person will have the exact same term/agreement on what they consider to be fair. For me the idea of having a nonnegotiable contract for the duration of any evolving relationship is silly. Just because I made a vow the day I got married to only eat vanilla because it was all I wanted at the time, should it mean I cannot change my mind and try some strawberry later on down the road? Like all agreements in life, it might not be a bad idea to reexamine and perhaps update the original terms and conditions.

that's true.the problem is that while she agrees with his "escapades" and finds it okay if he wants to talk about it , he does not allow her to have any. and i found it unfair. or is it fair from a guy's point of view ?

In my view, if she is willing to let him have his escapades, he should at least consider her requests before dismissing it completely.