What Do You Think Of Donald Trump?

Trump's handling of the Charlottesville situation is a bit infuriating. There are also things that the Alt-Right did that really pisses me off on top of their tasteless and senseless memes that they posted. With all that being said, I will do a play from their play book in judging everyone from a group based off the actions of a few and apply it to all of them because it is only fair and call them all Racist.
One of the few things I can say I preferred Obama's way of handling is his putting into practice his words of "when they take the low road, we take the high road".

Trump is the same as Hillary - neither one has a significant penis.:p

Another 'cultural misunderstanding' has happened in Barcelona. If only Obama were the President, then the US government could light some candles outside the White House.

Another 'cultural misunderstanding' has happened in Barcelona. If only Obama were the President, then the US government could light some candles outside the White House.

Just saying, isn't God the final judge? I mean after all let's face it, all these perverts and sinners could very well be a test to see if you are truly worthy of enjoying the land of paradise, if you believe in that sort of thing. If not, live and let live, I'll mind my business and you mind your's. It's simplistic thought right?

Not sure what your point is. Obama started more wars in more countries against radical Islamic fundamentalists than Dubya did, not to mention, you know, gave the order to kill bin Laden. Just because he's not a white nationalist doesn't mean he did nothing against terrorism.

Not sure what your point is. Obama started more wars in more countries against radical Islamic fundamentalists than Dubya did, not to mention, you know, gave the order to kill bin Laden. Just because he's not a white nationalist doesn't mean he did nothing against terrorism.
The issues in Europe over the last few years are a very different context. Its not like we can just call up drone strikes or send in DEVGRU to Barcelona or cities in France & Germany.

Reactions: Frenchy
The issues in Europe over the last few years are a very different context. Its not like we can just call up drone strikes or send in DEVGRU to Barcelona or cities in France & Germany.

I'm not saying that drone strikes or military action are a good idea by any means. I took what @MossBoss said to mean Obama was some sort of 'kumbaya' President, and I was saying that while there was SOME moderation in his action (especially compared to Trump), that there was an awful lot of violence too.

I'm not saying that drone strikes or military action are a good idea by any means. I took what @MossBoss said to mean Obama was some sort of 'kumbaya' President, and I was saying that while there was SOME moderation in his action (especially compared to Trump), that there was an awful lot of violence too.
Obama's "red lines" were a world wide joke. Also FWIW POTUS Trump hasn't actually initiated and new military action.

Obama's "red lines" were a world wide joke. Also FWIW POTUS Trump hasn't actually initiated and new military action.

What the fuck does this have to do with terrorism? How has Trump improved the situation in Europe, if that's what the expectation is?

As a European I just wished Trump showed condemnation for the terrorists and sympathy for the victims , but we don't expect the U.S to solve those issues for us. And he certainly doesn't need to go all " and like Pershing we should shoot them with pig blood bullets" which is just ridiculous and puts more gasoline on the fire. He should really know when to shut up sometimes.

Reactions: roots reggae
But we can still hope for it, right?

Unleashing the dogs of war on Europe is exactly what we've been trying to avoid since last time they all went for each other's throats.

As a European I just wished Trump showed condemnation for the terrorists and sympathy for the victims

France hasn't had an Islamist spectacular since he became POTUS. For the sake of my friends in France I hope there isn't another one.

As per @Frenchy above they expect to sort it out on their own. Hopefully they will but there's lots of risk there and even they do there's still Belgistan just next door.
Well cooperation between anti-terrorist polices among all countries (including the US of course) is still needed given that the enemy is pretty much everywhere now. I didn't mean it should stop of course.
But given Trump's ways of "solving problems" I would rather him to stay quiet on ours, that's all.

Well cooperation between anti-terrorist polices among all countries (including the US of course) is still needed given that the enemy is pretty much everywhere now. I didn't mean it should stop of course.
But given Trump's ways of "solving problems" I would rather him to stay quiet on ours, that's all.
Cooperation is below policy level but does depend on staffing at appropriate agencies. It gets complicated by levels of opsec between allies and how a number of European states have poor info sharing between domestic agencies.

For France the concerns are around over extended domestic army deployment and questionable commitment of Macron towards the defense budget. The GIGN are awesome but potentially understaffed.

Maybe y'all could just invade Belgistan for a little while and clean up the neighborhood? :D

Cooperation is below policy level but does depend on staffing at appropriate agencies. It gets complicated by levels of opsec between allies and how a number of European states have poor info sharing between domestic agencies.

For France the concerns are around over extended domestic army deployment and questionable commitment of Macron towards the defense budget. The GIGN are awesome but potentially understaffed.

Maybe y'all could just invade Belgistan for a little while and clean up the neighborhood? :D

Maybe. The chance of it being marginally more successful than the U.S cleaning up Irak or Afghanistan is to be considered ;)