Guest viewing is limited

What does she mean?

LeonGRAY

TAG Member
Reaction score
xxxさん、軽いよね!
日本人、他にもいるよ。デートはその人たちとして下さいね(^^)
xxxさんに、良い人が見つかりますように

Context: met on tinder. Added her to LINE. Is she not interested? Ifnot why send me interest on Tinder and add me to LINE? Or should I read between the lines and pursue her?

xxxさん、軽いよね!
日本人、他にもいるよ。デートはその人たちとして下さいね(^^)
xxxさんに、良い人が見つかりますように

Context: met on tinder. Added her to LINE. Is she not interested? Ifnot why send me interest on Tinder and add me to LINE? Or should I read between the lines and pursue her?

--
xxx-san, you are such a flirt!
There are (many) Japanese (women) but me. Please date with one of them (^^).
xxx-san, I wish you find a nice girl (but me).
--

Umm...it looks like a fairly strong rejection.

--
xxx-san, you are such a flirt!
There are (many) Japanese (women) but me. Please date with one of them (^^).
xxx-san, I wish you find a nice girl (but me).
--

Umm...it looks like a fairly strong rejection.

Yes I thought so too. But why match me on Tinder and add me to LINE. Don’t understand that part.

Yes I thought so too. But why match me on Tinder and add me to LINE. Don’t understand that part.

You can say, "I'm aiming at まじめに、お友達からお願いします." to see if she changes her mind unless she blocks you.

Reactions: LeonGRAY
Thanks that's a good one. I already told her I'm looking for a serious relationship on Tinder. I'll post the full convo, cause this is not the first time this happened to me lol. Kinda curious what I'm doing wrong.

The only one thing you're getting wrong is .... using Tinder.
It's the home of morons with vagina.

Don’t understand that part.

There are two things men will never understand. Airline pricing and women.

In my experience telling you are serious is good only if you are serious. Otherwise you will just waste your time.

one unmatched me as soon as i asked for her line...provided it was only 10 sentences into our chat but still -.-

one unmatched me as soon as i asked for her line...provided it was only 10 sentences into our chat but still -.-

10 sentences in how many messages? And how many days in between? For most japanese that's too aggressive. Exchanging LINE is a big deal. I've read on a japanese dating blog that it's best to talk for 7 days before exchanging contact information. I don't have the patience for that. It's kind of a hit-and-miss thing. Some people don't mind and exchange right away others are very cautious.

You're lucky because I'm often unmatched right after I've matched.
I don't even have the time to write a single damn thing.

When I get luckier and I ask them to introcuce themselves (because their profile is empty) I get unmatched too.

Then, when I get even luckier (maybe one occurence every blue moon) I'm not unmatched but instead, ghosted from the very beginning.

Oh and there are cases when the girl is nice enough to say she is sorry she can't respond because she has too many requests to cope with. (poor little girl)

IMHO, it's the super like thing that has killed the app.
Girls don't swipe anymore, they just wait for their super like and don't even have the motivation to write a damn line of text to explain what they are looking for.

Just a bunch of lazy morons .... with a vagina.

Last edited:
10 sentences in how many messages? And how many days in between? For most japanese that's too aggressive. Exchanging LINE is a big deal. I've read on a japanese dating blog that it's best to talk for 7 days before exchanging contact information. I don't have the patience for that. It's kind of a hit-and-miss thing. Some people don't mind and exchange right away others are very cautious.
loll me neither... it was over maybe a couple of days... so a message/sentence every 6 hours or so. slow enough i thought but no. lol

I get luckier and I ask them to introcuce themselves (because their profile is empty) I get unmatched too..

That’s fucking weak. “I can’t hold a conversation so I hope you do it for me.” You gotta put in some effort.

That’s fucking weak. “I can’t hold a conversation so I hope you do it for me.” You gotta put in some effort.

I beg your pardon!!????

I have profile in which I wrote what i'm looking for and who I am.
One the other side : nothing, empty space, nada.

So of course I say Hi and thank you for the match and i'm asking for a short self-introduction.
And then she vanishes.

And you have the nerves to tell me that I'm the one who doesn't put some effort?

I think you're the submissive weak one who would throw any self esteem out of the window for the sake of licking some pussy.

I beg your pardon!!????

I have profile in which I wrote what i'm looking for and who I am.
One the other side : nothing, empty space, nada.

So of course I say Hi and thank you for the match and i'm asking for a short self-introduction.
And then she vanishes.

And you have the nerves to tell me that I'm the one who doesn't put some effort?

I think you're the submissive weak one who would throw any self esteem out of the window for the sake of licking some pussy.

Taking the lead is not submissive nor weak.

Ask yourself why would a woman reply to such a boring question when she gets 50 simular mails a day?

"Hi how are you?
"You're cute :)"
"What's your job?"
"Tell me about your hobbies"

It's boring and explains why you got unmatched. Ask interesting questions. Throw some bones and give her a reason to reply.

Yes, I really don't see any point on matching you on Tinder and adding on Line as well. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. But we are talking about women. I will never understand them. I said never. Ever.

Taking the lead is not submissive nor weak.

Ask yourself why would a woman reply to such a boring question when she gets 50 simular mails a day?

"Hi how are you?
"You're cute :)"
"What's your job?"
"Tell me about your hobbies"

It's boring and explains why you got unmatched. Ask interesting questions. Throw some bones and give her a reason to reply.

You're totally clueless.
The most obvious reason why I'm unmatched that fast is that they swipe right without even reading my profile and when we are matched they finally read it just to discover that it's not what they are looking for.

Yes, I really don't see any point on matching you on Tinder and adding on Line as well. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. But we are talking about women. I will never understand them. I said never. Ever.

I think I have one possible explanation. She didn't think I was serious and was just shit testing me to see if I'm willing to commit. Anyway doesn't really matter anymore :)

Last edited:
I had the same experience. A girl that has some clubbing pics of her, drinking, foreign friends, etc. Her profile says she works for Calvin Klein. She had something about let's take off the masks and be real. She matched me, I contacted her and gave her my line. No response first few days, I requested again. no response again. 3rd time I called her out and referred to her profile claim and then she suddenly responded and apologized, then added me. We talked a little on Line but she really does seem busy. Although, I never asked to meet up and she knows I'm married based on my profile. What I get is that Japanese women will feel challenged to act on what they say/advertise or how they possibly react if you put it in their face. Probably purely cultural at face value and possibly without any real depth.

Japanese women will feel challenged to act on what they say/advertise or how they possibly react if you put it in their face. Probably purely cultural at face value and possibly without any real depth.

Good post. Very true.

I try to be as casual as possible and not guilt trip them into adding me but sometimes it’s confusing asf.

I had a simular experience not too long ago on Omiai app. We talked for a few days and then I asked for LINE. She replied she doesn’t have LINE (yeah right a japanese without LINE but ok) so I told her my membership expires soon and I will not be able to read/write msges and I’m not going to renew it. We talked for a few more days and she said she would create LINE but obv she never did.

How do you know if she’s into you or she is just putting on her tatemae mask without being too pushy?