Guest viewing is limited

What does she think?

I was once in a simalar spot - except different companies in the same building. One day we had lunch together on a work holiday. After lunch I suggested a little walk - then check out a place I had seen nearby. So we're in front of a love hotel and I suggest we go in. She declines, saying that's not what she was expecting. But she doesn't leave, so we go for a coffee.

I explain that I lost a friend once because I didn't move fast enough so I was afraid of that happening again. We talked for an hour or so and went to our respective homes.

The next morning I got a message from her - "I love you"

Our next meeting included that love hotel .

Reactions: zecarioca
She thinks you should have already fucked her by now! :)
(Just kidding... I am in same situation with a lady who accepted my invitations many times.. invited me back to lunch to her place... we went to onsen together... she sent me pics of really hot stuff she reads or models for... she sat on my lap at her home party while her husband was there... she loves Gainsbourg, Mylène Farmer, Patricia Kaas... she looks like an angel... and STILL I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! :wacky::wacky::wacky:)

Yeah, I will admit that at first I was a bit scared. But then I realized that she didn't really speak English very well so it meant something more like "大好き!" - (closer to "I really like you" than "I love you").

Yeah , sometimes I get "Je t'aime" too as soon as I say to a lady I'm French (also from men , by the way). At first it was a bit confusing , now it's like just some light ice-breaking thing . Usually they are also very proud to tell me they know our casual equivalent for Kampai! ("Chin chin" for those who don't know yet)

No names but I'm sure that certain TAG guys would have gone for the nuclear option. I.E. Suddenly whipping out their dicks on the street or in a romantic bar.

Wow thanks for digging this up.

No developments to share with everybody. Things keep going on as normal and the energy in the air between us remains strong. Winks and glances here and there keep it fun. One time we were talking alone after everybody had left and she was practically stroking her keyboard and mouse in front of me. Had to promptly cross my knees.

But way too much to risk for us both considering family and work.

Are there any normal ways to broach this kind of subject with somebody? Just worried that saying or doing the wrong thing could at least make her uncomfortable or decide to leave. Or at worst more formal charges or something.

DAFUQ? This is still going on? DUDE!

At this point I would walk away. Yeah, I know she would ask what happened. At that point I would say that I figured she didn't want to risk her marriage to take this any further - but I couldn't continue this way. Either we have to go further as adults or stop.

Then ask her directly if we can do this as adults. If no - I would say I need more than just playing like high school kids. If yes - well, then yes, and go to a love hotel.

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
Is there something in particular that you want to get from this... er... relationship?

Should probably decide on that first and also decide what you want if that doesn't happen (stay friends vs distancing yourselves).

Forget what I wrote above. I was drunk when my little head told me to write that.

Just walk away completely. You don't want to be in the train wreck that this 'relationship' is leading to. There is too much at risk .

A true story from the tree of woe. A guy I know - married, non-Japanese - runs his own successful company, started banging a girl who works for him. Fast-forward to a few years later - he's supporting her and the kid they had, splitting his time between his two "families". I have no idea how he has hid this from his legal wife.

If his secret gets out not only will he probably lose his real family but it's very likely that his investors will walk away.

Forget what I wrote above. I was drunk when my little head told me to write that.

Just walk away completely. You don't want to be in the train wreck that this 'relationship' is leading to. There is too much at risk .

You should never never never write on TAG while drunk. Never! :ROFLMAO:

You should never never never write on TAG while drunk.

That was a very unnecessary advice. I mean who would even think about doing anything like that, right?

Reactions: Frenchy
Ok guys I indulge now in my guilty pleasure when in the U.S (no , not that one ... not that one either). Drinking in a club and enjoying the scene of dudes trying to hook up.
I know it's baaaaaad.

Reactions: MikeH
Drinking in a club and enjoying the scene of dudes trying to hook up.

Even if it is outside Japan I will still be needing my cut so remember to include that on the offers you make to those guys.

enjoying the scene of dudes trying to hook up. .

You mean dudes trying to hook up with American women? I couldn't even guess how that's done. In the US I will tend to try my luck with Hispanic women since that's the culture/language I came of age in. But white American women are a mystery to me with no up-side.