Guest viewing is limited

What does she think?

You mean dudes trying to hook up with American women? I couldn't even guess how that's done. In the US I will tend to try my luck with Hispanic women since that's the culture/language I came of age in. But white American women are a mystery to me with no up-side.

Well it's in Honolulu so I guess it's "race-neutral". Whites, blacks, Asians , all trying desperately to score. I like to guess who will be the winners.

Reactions: ShowaJidai
The music is 100% black though . Not that it's a problem for me, love it actually . :)

Well it's in Honolulu .

Ha ha ha ha! I was in Honolulu earlier this year with some people from the same company but different locations (we had all just met there). They knew me as "the guy from Japan who speaks Japanese". We were out drinking and this amazing woman walked by (body that said "stripper" without any other possibility). One of the guys got her to stop for a second and I recognized her accent in English and started speaking to her in Spanish. Turns out she was from the same area where I grew up so we hit it off for a while (she was there with somebody and moved on). When she left the guys I was with asked me "How many languages do you speak?".

Reactions: Frenchy
Serious twerking going on here guys.
Totally worth the entry price! :)

Reactions: MikeH
I agree it sounds like high school shenanigans here.

But what do I do? Let's say I want to pursue a relationship with her? How do I bring this up? "Hello. You are married. I am married. I am your boss. If none of the above were happening, I would ask you on a date. Will you go out?"

Aye carumba!

I am your boss.

Holy fucking goat man. Like Seriously?

How about clinging to the most important piece of the information until the third page of the thread? I think I told you my opinion is a No Fucking Way if you are working in the same office. And now you tell you are her boss? Care to guess what is my opinion now?

Well, if you like a stealy hand around your balls and the threat of her filing officially for sexual harassment, paying fines, losing your job and your marriage at the same single convenient package then just go for it.

Yeah, she would never do it. Said every guy who had it happen to them.

There are several million other candidates to have sex in Japan. Pick one of them, hell pick any one of them and you'll be safer. And if she is the only one who'll let you fuck her take a toilet break and jerk off instead.

You have been thinking with the little head. Now is time to give him the day off and think with the big head.

Sit her down and tell her that you are sorry that you let things go too far and that while you find her attractive, for the sake of your friendship, you have to cool things off and go back to where things were before.

I would even find out if a headhunter would be able to place her somewhere else.

You are playing with fire.

Reactions: MikeH
You have been thinking with the little head. Now is time to give him the day off and think with the big head.

Sit her down and tell her that you are sorry that you let things go too far and that while you find her attractive, for the sake of your friendship, you have to cool things off and go back to where things were before.

I would even find out if a headhunter would be able to place her somewhere else.

You are playing with fire.

Remind me a lady who used to work for me long ago and we got very close , not THAT close but I suppose it could have ended up in bed... we were already at dinner dates level and even went to a club once together. Anyway, fast forward two years, I moved to a different job, she found a fiancé (very nice guy by the way) , and since I still was her dear boss in her mind she asked me to be her senior-who-makes-the-speech-at-wedding ( there is a Japanese word for that function but I forgot) .

As you can imagine I didn't follow the usual "script" in those events , and the Japanese audience was rather amused to learn that I was dead jealous of the groom and we could still settle that issue with a good fight outside the restaurant right now! (Ok I didn't say it exactly like that , it sounded funnier... or so I thought cause the parents on both sides seemed a bit embarrassed although the happy couple told me later they found my speech hilarious).

Anyway, sorry again to derail the thread with a personal story but I know how the OP feels , been in same situation , and I agree with the other members that you should pass on that opportunity.

I'm intruged... does she really do that with "everybody"? (every other guy?)
I wouldn't take it with a grain of salt, some people enjoy the emotional diversification and perhaps, you could be one of her 'everybody other else guy' leaving you wanting more thinking. "what was that? was she flirting with me?" "what is she thinking?" and she also knows it....

Yeah I am not terribly worried at the moment. It has all been give and take on things from both sides--and still safe. Just need to get it out of my head. And yes I do often think I am one of a few men being juggled around. So best to move on. Enjoy what is acceptable and nothing more.

I am beginning to wonder if all the posters in this thread are drunk, myself excluded.

You are wondering about this thread only? Are you drunk?

But I didn't even know it is allowed to post while sober. Sounds very dangerous to me.

I did not state that I was sober, just not drunk. Washington State, here, I come...

Referencing another thread; my home state is confused.

Reactions: roots reggae
So.., you're from the state of confusion? Or I'm drunk again? Or can't it be both?

I hate having to choose and therefore always opt for both.

But yeah, that is the state I am most of the time, though also outside home.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
:peeking:I must admit I have probably had a few beers in me each time I posted. :eek:

Why no feedback from the ladies on this thread? Would not mind a female point of view for what is going on or what "she" is trying to achieve.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
:peeking:I must admit I have probably had a few beers in me each time I posted. :eek:

Why no feedback from the ladies on this thread? Would not mind a female point of view for what is going on or what "she" is trying to achieve.
I think she is just looking for some fun that she might be missing in her marriage.
If you are actually her boss, maybe she looks up to you.

I think its harmless for now but that doesn't mean things wont turn sour later.