Guest viewing is limited

What happened to all the African touts?

Children work too so just borrow one from a friend or something. ;)

"Hey mate could I borrow your kid for a bit as I want to go get blasted in Roppongi without them touts hassling me?".

Yeah, can't see why that wouldn't be an instant success! :p:ROFLMAO:

“The best deterrent for touts is to walk around accompanied by a woman. They won't approach you at all. I never get hassled when I have company”

Alice is right, they still sometimes do! I was walking through kabukicho with a date en route to a happening bar and one of those bellends approached us. I was just like seriously dude wtf? and he grinned and walked off. Girl I was with didn’t speak English so I explained, she was like does that happen a lot... yeah, all the god damn fucking time!

Or maybe a dog? Like, a nasty pitbull? :)

But how do you get Hillary Clinton, Pauline Hanson, or Marine LePen to walk around Kabukicho with you?

Oh that's not nice at all!
For pitbulls.

Pitbulls are actually lovely dogs. It takes concentrated abuse to make them aggressive towards humans.

Wish the same could be said for politicians....

“The best deterrent for touts is to walk around accompanied by a woman. They won't approach you at all. I never get hassled when I have company”

Alice is right, they still sometimes do! I was walking through kabukicho with a date en route to a happening bar and one of those bellends approached us. I was just like seriously dude wtf? and he grinned and walked off. Girl I was with didn’t speak English so I explained, she was like does that happen a lot... yeah, all the god damn fucking time!

Maybe the secret is two women? or three? I volunteer to to test walking to love hotels in kabukicho with more and more women at a time until we find the number that works. I'll even plan a trip to japan specifically for this ;)

I volunteer to to test walking to love hotels in kabukicho with more and more women at a time until we find the number that works.

And then some claim it is difficult nowadays to find good people in the internet. You my kind sir proved them wrong with one single wonderful gesture.

They 100% will still mess with you if you are with a girl.
Just not for sexual services. As stated before they will try to get you into a bar, club....
I have never gone anywhere they suggested, I have read too many scary stories of outrageous bills or “passing out” and waking up with no money and huge charge on credit card.
A friend of mine got brought back to his hotel room and they searched for money then made him call his bank to allow a $2k charge to them.
I have been pulled down an allyway but got away.
Still with all that I still feel safer there than I do in most places in California at night. And I still talked to them and treat them with respect. Also I always leave cards at the room and stuff my money in my sock. Open my wallet and show that I have nothing and they leave me alone.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
And then some claim it is difficult nowadays to find good people in the internet. You my kind sir proved them wrong with one single wonderful gesture.

I have the gut feeling it would actually attract MORE touts but then it's good for those people in Kabukicho but not around the scene , who will see LESS touts as a result. So yay Wraithfive , lets do that and just tell us in advance the path you will walk!

Reactions: wraithfive
What I hate about them isn't just how grabby they are. They sometimes insult you when you refuse their offers. I try not to racially profile people but they actually did that to me. "Ah, let him be. He's just some poor Chinaman." WTF?

That old lady was amusing in the wide variety of languages she seemed to know. When I pretended to not know English, she tried again in Mandarin, Cantonese, and even Korean. A+ for effort.

Haha, and what did she say to that?
Tell them to fuck off and keep walking away without looking back. That's daring them to be a sucker and try to hit you without looking. Then maybe they will respect you more while they are not on their own turf. Seriously, I like some of these guys I meet at bars and who also own them. They are often respectful when in conflict. One example, 6 Ghanaians surrounded me when I wanted to take a video outside the bar of a fight about to go down between them. One spotted me and told me 'delete delete!' had to tell them to relax (they seemed much less relaxed than I was at that time.... Jesus dudes just because I'm white doesn't make me a cop/narc!!). The 6 of them just wanted to be sure nothing was shown as evidence. That method wouldn't work in America. Get shot and robbed instead.

Last edited:
I have the gut feeling it would actually attract MORE touts but then it's good for those people in Kabukicho but not around the scene , who will see LESS touts as a result. So yay Wraithfive , lets do that and just tell us in advance the path you will walk!
My gut feeling says that once the number of girls approaches a certain threshold the touts will indeed disappear. But that is because Yakuza have arrived to deal with the foreign pimp on their turf :eek:

I will try this once. Also in the boxers briefs. Will keep the bills warm! :D
Lucky summer is over!
sign.jpg

Added benefit you'll have something in your pants the girls really want! :p
Do you think I could require them to take it with their mouth? Or would it cost some extra?

Reactions: MikeH
Do you think I could require them to take it with their mouth? Or would it cost some extra?

At least it would be the first time you hope they don't swallow.

At least it would be the first time you hope they don't swallow.

Oh they do whatever they want with the donation, I will not pick a fight for that.
Heck they could even give it back immediately for a magical massage session with yours truely :D

Reactions: MikeH
I only do this to walk around Shinjuku.
Just makes it easier to flash an empty wallet and see their hopes deflate.
Then they always start scanning for the next victim.

One thing I have always noticed is if you actually have a destination in mind they are Amazing at directions. I always ask them and they point me in the right direction.
My thinking is that they feel they have gained my trust and will likely check out their place later.

Not once have I ever seen a scary looking dog in Japan. (guess makes the idea even better)

Saw a woman walking down the street once in west Tokyo with a frickin Wolf! He was skinny but it was a Wolf.