What I’ve learned in 2019

Majestyk

TAG Member
Reaction score
So it’s another New Year’s Eve. Time to contemplate on the final “teen” year of this century.

Here’s what I’ve learned — again — in 2019:
The wrong people will make you seek their attention, affection, love and dedication.
The right people will give you all of these because they love you.

E404825A-074A-44CF-9CF3-78D1ADB01E80.jpeg

There are lots of great people out there. While I still remain the same shithead year after year.

Happy year of the rat to all you perverts!

8cpr9nA.jpg

I’ve learnt that I should get rid of icky feelings like anger, jealousy , guilt , anxiety and a misplaced sense of “fairness” which is just butt-hurt ego most of the time. but I’ve learnt that all the years before too.... Maybe I shall finally put in practice in 2020 what I’ve learnt? And become a super boring love-guru on TAG, preaching peace and compassion :)

(even for the newbies asking where to lose their virginity or where to find awesome FS with model-types at 10k)

I had a death in the family this year and from that I learned (or was reminded rather) that nothing in life should be taken for granted and that one should live every day to its fullest potential. You should forgive the transgressions of others if you can and seek to keep healthy relationships with family and friends.

I learned that tequila is still not my friend.

That's a valuable lesson indeed!

So valuable that I have a suspicion you'll have that lesson again next year.

You know the bottle is already in my cabinet....

Zero

Reactions: Majestyk
A random few:
Lenin's corpse looks like a wax figure.
Norwegian is a great airline for cheap sort haul flights, but sucks long haul.
I hate English sports teams, but love the fans
Pattaya is not all it is cracked up to be
Assholes get what is coming to them (A guy i loathe for his con artist, scamming ways got deported this year)

Another thing I learned: sometimes — yes, only sometimes — reviews don’t matter. It pays to just go with the flow and enjoy the time with your lady.
Reviews couldn’t have prepared me for my last experience with a pricey, non-Tokyo-based, North Asian provider. With her, I think I learned a lot about my sexual boundaries, some of which she totally disregarded. And I thank her for that.
She’s my A-number-one lady right now. I wish I could afford to see her regularly, but that isn’t realistic for an office worker bee like me with a strict budget. Still, I’ll try before she disappears again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pk24 and Ken1988
Argentina is paradise!

Attachments

• mmexport1577886102650_mh1577887573692.jpg
    mmexport1577886102650_mh1577887573692.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 116
For the first time since a began to engage in P4P I kept track of how much I spend on the hobby. I learned that doing so isn’t such a good idea. For 2020 I’ll go back to enjoying the fun and not worrying about how much I’m spending.