What if TAG members crowdfunded the revival of NewHotPoint?

tofubear18

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is strictly day dreaming, but it occurred to me that there are enough of us on here financially motivated to see a return of something like NHP or better, ideally working with former management or finding a new grumpy smoking bastard to run the place

I realize there are twenty hurdles from making this happen from securing real estate to navigating our local friendly kabukicho protection money collectors and then there's recruitment, but is anyone up to the task?

I've always wanted to hang out at a place that's like a HUB but with a NHP backroom. You get a pager that buzzes when it's your turn and then you can go back to throwing down a pint and watching the game

Will a hero rise to the challenge?

This is strictly day dreaming, but it occurred to me that there are enough of us on here financially motivated to see a return of something like NHP or better, ideally working with former management or finding a new grumpy smoking bastard to run the place

I realize there are twenty hurdles from making this happen from securing real estate to navigating our local friendly kabukicho protection money collectors and then there's recruitment, but is anyone up to the task?

I've always wanted to hang out at a place that's like a HUB but with a NHP backroom. You get a pager that buzzes when it's your turn and then you can go back to throwing down a pint and watching the game

Will a hero rise to the challenge?

I actually really like this idea, and I am terribly sorry I have to be that nightmare that follows this wonderful dream.

There are serious long term drawbacks. Just considering the basis of how Japanese view foreigners, I have a hard time believing Japanese customers would come to play in a joint that will openly air its welcomeness to gaijin. After all, why share a hot girl with the whole world when the place next door restricts it to a pool of your fellow countrymen? It’s stupid, I know, but let’s add up the following stereotypes about foreigners:
  • Bigger average dick size. Very few Japanese men will be okay knowing Godzilla came before and King Kong came after (or at the same time.)
  • Hoaxes about COVID and STDs. There are legit some Japanese people who believe that they don’t get STDs unless they have sex with foreigners.
  • Loud, brazen, and forceful. Not just the girls, but guys in Japan believe we are one evolutionary step away from chimpanzees. Some of us probably are, but I’d actually wager on just how many kind and thoughtful gaijin I’ve met who’d make these girls happy to suck some monkey cock…nevermind the analogy anymore, just go with me here. This is a difficult image to break.
  • No Japanese. An overwhelming number of us don’t speak Japanese, and for some people this can be unnerving having staff that are communicating in English to customers. For years there have been jokes like, “I’m allergic to English,” which are practically repulsive and the height of ignorance…and yet, that’s what they think. This alone can chase away customer just because they are in a multi-lingual environment.
Add to it the likelihood of having to charge more to cover racketeering fees from competition who don’t want us around; a guaranteed fistfight between @Sudsy and @Ken4fb because it would probably be amazing to watch; and @MikeH getting arrested for revealing The Beautiful One outdoors…I don’t see the place lasting more than a month.

Still, though, if by some miracle we actually pulled something like that together, I of course expect to be the head of recruitment…ahem, gotta check and make sure the quality is good…

That would never happen. The only competition I'm going to have with Ken is to see who can make a pretty girl cum the most times.

But what if she wants it to happen with your fists?

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
But what if she wants it to happen with your fists?
I can think of one girl that very well might... she's a bit kinky.

It would have to have a Japanese partner as the "front" for it to work, for sure. Where the financing comes from is probably less of a concern than having a western owner as the front man

It would have to be a low level someone already part of the world that has been looking for an opportunity to move up that hasn't taken the oath

It would have to have a Japanese partner as the "front" for it to work, for sure. Where the financing comes from is probably less of a concern than having a western owner as the front man

It would have to be a low level someone already part of the world that has been looking for an opportunity to move up that hasn't taken the oath
Interesting. So someone who has the tats and the missing fingers, but still the gusto to order up a miracle for the gaikoku cock…:unsure:

…whatever the case, I would think a delivery health service with an attached airbnb (or something that doesn’t break the law) that is affordable will financially and socially go further.

There are plenty of legally licensed fuzoku joints run by foreign nationals - only real restriction is that you have to have permanent residence or a spouse visa to work in that industry. Never heard of anyone being able to get a business investor visa sorted for adult entertainment.

Real life is not a Yakuza videogame, and the vast majority of fuzoku workers have nothing to do with the yaks aside from some of them paying protection money (mikajimero ).

There are plenty of legally licensed fuzoku joints run by foreign nationals - only real restriction is that you have to have permanent residence or a spouse visa to work in that industry. Never heard of anyone being able to get a business investor visa sorted for adult entertainment.

Real life is not a Yakuza videogame, and the vast majority of fuzoku workers have nothing to do with the yaks aside from some of them paying protection money (mikajimero ).

I will offer myself to be as a "front" business partner as I am a Japanese national. Also I can work at the front desk, to be used as a camouflage with my Japanese face but can easily communicate in English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and German.

How about that?

I will offer myself to be as a "front" business partner as I am a Japanese national. Also I can work at the front desk, to be used as a camouflage with my Japanese face but can easily communicate in English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and German.

How about that?
…as I said, I’m totally okay with handling all the recruiting. :cool:

Reactions: SatoKM