What is bliss out?

adltman

TAG Member
Reaction score
I saw some posts about bliss out but it is not clear on what to expect?

Single man charges are 10k.I Inreturn what do we get? HH/BJ/HE etc..

It's a "Happening Bar" - 10k gets you in the door, but what actually happens once you're inside depends on who's there and if they are interested in playing with you.

I'd do some research on TAG or elsewhere to understand what a Happening Bar is. (Katakana term: ハプニングバー)

The short version: They don't provide women. It's a common place for couples and singles to meet and swap partners and/or group action in a designated are of the bar.

Each time I went there I was with a lady and quite frankly I would have expected more gentlemen to come accompanied too. It kills the mood a bit to seat at the bar and chat with my gf of the night while a dozen or so of lonely dicks owners are watching us (well, watching her mostly)

Reactions: Cinnabums
Each time I went there I was with a lady and quite frankly I would have expected more gentlemen to come accompanied too. It kills the mood a bit to seat at the bar and chat with my gf of the night while a dozen or so of lonely dicks owners are watching us (well, watching her mostly)

Cue the soft cock rock.....

Owner of a lonely dick
Owner of a lonely dick
( Much better than a)
Owner of a broken dick
Owner of a lonely dick

I had very similar experience. Couples will have to enter free with a bottle of French champagne included as compensation for entertaining the large male audience.

Reactions: Frenchy