What Is Your Biggest Fear?

Being banned from TAG?!

Because then no one would ever like me again...

:D

-Ww
i would like you! but have no way of showing it

I swear you must have some User#16452 auto like plug in going on haha.. can i borrow it?

Are you implying that there are better things in life than surfing the net??? :eek:

You know that even asking that kind of a question is blasphemy. Though getting a blow job while surfing the net ain't bad either.

That's also why doggy style is very popular with couples who have been married a long time. Even feminists like it as it provides equal opportunity to both sexes to watch the TV at the same time.

A PUA marrying into my family.

or

Surviving a plane crash on a remote island, and finding out the only other survivors are a lesbian and a PUA. I figure I would search for coconuts, and hope that by the time I got back to camp, she would have filleted and cured the PUA.

Right now...

My knee replacement next week almost has me scared to death-of death.

I realize that it's low risk and that I'm in good health with all my road bike treks, but the fear is there.

So, if you don't hear from me in early July...

Stay positive. Look at the silver lining.... you will be in your PJs surrounded by young, beautiful, single, nurses who love mature men with good stories and green thumbs. And your going to be pain free ....... when the grand kids want to play horsey you will be good to go... a 90 year old race horse.

Reactions: roots reggae
Stay positive. Look at the silver lining.... you will be in your PJs surrounded by young, beautiful, single, nurses who love mature men with good stories and green thumbs. And your going to be pain free ....... when the grand kids want to play horsey you will be good to go... a 90 year old race horse.

Thank you so much for your encouragement.

I also thank all of you great TAG folks for your kind wishes.

I really am looking forward to being able to again hike the nearby trails and explore other trails posted in the forum.

As for grand kids, that's being wonderfully optimistic.(y)

I'm hoping to be able to take MacMackerson's advice in this post:
#20 https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ospital-june-15-to-july-5th.11361/#post-68169 :nurse:

Not being able to know when I die. If I knew it, I could circulate how much I need to save and how much I can spend. Can't count on Japanese pension when I turn to 65 ( or 70 by the time when I actually could receive it)
Well, I do free annual health check at least. So far so good but you never know. News from yesrterday, Mao Kobayashi the wife of famous Kabuki actor has breast cancer and she is only 33 years old....

Last edited:
Right now...

My knee replacement next week almost has me scared to death-of death.

I realize that it's low risk and that I'm in good health with all my road bike treks, but the fear is there.

So, if you don't hear from me in early July...
wishing you all the best on your surgery, my grandfather had to have a knee replacement as well, he said he was nervous at first, but the thought of him walking kept him going.

Being bored to death. Honestly...

I feel like I'm the kind of person that always has to be doing something... sitting around and doing nothing is just not in my blood.

I don't worry about money, I don't worry about death (only if it's because of some horrific/painful way of death) -- but I guess I do worry about getting into some severe accident and becoming disabled. Or, maybe getting some stupid disease and having to suffer in my final years.

I feel like I'm the kind of person that always has to be doing something... sitting around and doing nothing is just not in my blood.

I don't worry about money, I don't worry about death (only if it's because of some horrific/painful way of death) -- but I guess I do worry about getting into some severe accident and becoming disabled. Or, maybe getting some stupid disease and having to suffer in my final years.

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

Always look on the bright side of life...

Reactions: TAG Manager
Always look on the bright side of life...
Always... if I wake up and can stand on my own two feet, it's a good day.
I know other people that are constantly worrying about things.... and that actually stresses me out... I'm always in a good mood or just happy. Being around down people bleeds that energy dry. :(

Rainy days though... best to just to stay in the bed. ;)

And working in Japan isn't the biggest pointless timesuck? Meetings upon meetings with nothing decided. :sleep:

Reactions: Anna Summer