What Is Your Biggest Fear?

Ok since we are on TAG I'll confess my biggest fear: Suppositories.
Seriously... Despite having tried a lot of stuff since my first experiences here, I can't support anything in there.

Ok since we are on TAG I'll confess my biggest fear: Suppositories.
Seriously... Despite having tried a lot of stuff since my first experiences here, I can't support anything in there.

Yeah, know what you mean!.

Flash back three weeks ago just after my dual knee replacements. I am in so much pain. The young, cute nurse asks if I need more medication. Yes, yes, I grimace and nod.

She then pulls down my diaper, (for three days after surgery, I am forced to wear a massive and uncomfortable adult diaper) takes out a suppository and attempts to place it up my bun. Imagine this-I am in pain-I can hardly move my butt up, much less spread my legs and the nurse is desperately trying to find the sweet spot to insert the medication. Finally, I feel her finger and the suppository up my bum. I almost prefer the needle.

OMG, no more nurse fantasies for my three week hospital stay!

TpT7KLW.gif

Reactions: impish
Bacon, my biggest fear is bacon shortage.
Many people are scared of losing someone important to them, but death is part of our life and we have to accept it. It is truly sad, but as long as they are remembered, they still live in a way. I think my biggest fear is to be remembered as a miserable man who hates life, to avoid that I try to live every moment. I'm also scared of losing memories and forget all the moments I've experienced.

Last edited:
Duly noted: Never say to a nurse that you need more medication, even if rolling in pain.
Sometimes I am dense.

Am I missing the joke here?

Or is this a John Wayne-style grin-and-bear-it approach? (Which I understand to a certain degree)

I am a Bob The Builder kind of guy... so if I became undependable, and completely incapable of maintaining a lifestyle, i'd be destroyed.

The biggest fear that I have is losing my white advantages over my dark advantages. So losing my yen and yang effect.

My next biggest fear is that a certain hottie will find her a young buck with a young dick and leave me lonely. Hotties get so much attention from all ages that it is hard to keep up. While walking today my companion was catcalled by a dude in a Ferrari. He on purpose came down the sidestreet we were walkinf down to say something to her. That was so not fair! That is all she talked about after that.

And so do we all!
It is my biggest fear and it has been eating at me a lot lately especially with me getting ready to get out and all. I feel that in the next 4 years I have to hit the ground running what happens after that will dictate how my life will go until I leave this world. All I can say is that I want a job where I can travel and see the world. I feel that going to college after this will point me in the right direction however at this late stage in the game I still have no clue as to what the crap I want to do with my life and I hate myself for not joining up after high school and wasting the good part of my 20s fucking around with retail jobs and partying instead of working to improve myself so that I can do those things. I also hate myself for pissing away opportunities of going to school while in to offset the cost of school and point me in the direction with what I want to do, now here I am 32 years of age when I should have already a fucking clue of what I want to do or I am doing what I want to do and now I am running around trying to find myself.

It is my biggest fear and it has been eating at me a lot lately especially with me getting ready to get out and all. I feel that in the next 4 years I have to hit the ground running what happens after that will dictate how my life will go until I leave this world. All I can say is that I want a job where I can travel and see the world. I feel that going to college after this will point me in the right direction however at this late stage in the game I still have no clue as to what the crap I want to do with my life and I hate myself for not joining up after high school and wasting the good part of my 20s fucking around with retail jobs and partying instead of working to improve myself so that I can do those things. I also hate myself for pissing away opportunities of going to school while in to offset the cost of school and point me in the direction with what I want to do, now here I am 32 years of age when I should have already a fucking clue of what I want to do or I am doing what I want to do and now I am running around trying to find myself.
Some people don't find a clue until 75 years old. The main thing to do is to never give up on yourself, your dream, and your pursuit of whatever you are seeking. In my own case, I did the same thing as you. In my 20s I wasted time finding myself. By 30 I did that. But you know what kept me from being where I am now, trying to live up to someone else's life and not my own. I kept saying that I could never be the person that works for a company more than a year at a time. I could never take on the responsibility of running a household and other stuff. Then one day a friend of mine punched me just above my heart and said "if you just stop dying and start living" you'll be able to attain your dreams. Thus I no longer fear failure. I am all the better for it.

Last edited:
You know that even asking that kind of a question is blasphemy. Though getting a blow job while surfing the net ain't bad either.

That's also why doggy style is very popular with couples who have been married a long time. Even feminists like it as it provides equal opportunity to both sexes to watch the TV at the same time.
I thought on her back would be a good place for the laptop......

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
Oh.. porcelain dolls.

I've never liked them and I'll never understand why so many women are willing to collect them. They've always creeped me the fuck out.

Oddly enough, I still managed to watch Annabelle and The Conjuring.. but if someone were to give me a porcelain doll as a gift, I would falcon-punch them into the sky.

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
Oh.. porcelain dolls.

I've never liked them and I'll never understand why so many women are willing to collect them. They've always creeped me the fuck out.

Oddly enough, I still managed to watch Annabelle and The Conjuring.. but if someone were to give me a porcelain doll as a gift, I would falcon-punch them into the sky.

Challenge accepted!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Bees/Hornets

I am not one to joke but this doll thing is a challenge that I can't resist!