What makes women seen as "stunner"

Does the pope have a funny hat? Hooters in Asia is as smart concept as a French comedian; you just can't make it work. :p
Ah ah, ok I'll grant you that. French stand-up comedians are rubbish (in a few movies they are good but you wouldn't understand cause our language is way too sophisticated for lowly Anglo-Saxons :yuck:) .
Seriously the Pope in a pussyhat though, that would be great !

How abt it's artificial beauty, but Kano sisters?

Good gods no... I have met them in person, numerous times. They're both walking plastic surgery disasters, and Kyoko is gradually working her way towards becoming the Jocelyn Wildenstein of Japan.

Stunner= A female that exceeds expectations. A 1(or dog) can be stunning to a released homeless mexican ex-convict.
For General public though; A Japanese 10 would be Kiritani Mirei. No one comes close to that nebula of "Stunning" in every aspect.

For comedians however: "My" 10 would be Jim Breuer. "Nobody" can genuinely manage to keep a straight face.

Hope this covers all points. lol

Last edited:
I always thought the word Stunner was more of a Brit saying, maybe Aussie... or maybe I'm just out of touch :D As one could imagine, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So You could be a Stunner and have yet to find the right Bloke to tell you....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I always thought the word Stunner was more of a Brit saying, maybe Aussie... or maybe I'm just out of touch :D As one could imagine, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So You could be a Stunner and have yet to find the right Bloke to tell you....

Yeah in the US we definitely don't use "stunner" at least not in the northeast. A "hottie" is far more the norm. We may someone looks "stunning", but to me "stunner" just sounds like bad english. and I don't mean...

Reactions: BB0523
LOL I had forgotten about that band completely... I watched the video and remember why...LOL but thanks for the laugh Impish ! ! !
However, there is a song called "Stunner"

Reactions: impish
Yeah in the US we definitely don't use "stunner" at least not in the northeast. A "hottie" is far more the norm. We may someone looks "stunning", but to me "stunner" just sounds like bad english. and I don't mean...

Wow! I'm glad I did NOT know that band!:D

For me, stunners are women who are unusually exciting, to such a degree that a single glance can destroy all semblance of logical functioning in my brain, make me forget what I was doing, and overwhelm me with desire. Most often, such women would fall into the category you might call buxom - full-figured, curvy and utterly sexual women. Women overflowing with a femininity and sexuality so powerful it threatens to overtake and envelop you so completely you'd make some rather poor life decisions

examples-

Angel Lola Luv

product-mediumsquare-440371-165673-1421662197-353a357a91a2690c47e49d9e201869d8.jpg

Christina Hendricks, especially from her pre-Mad men times, like in Firefly

81330d03bf5d246591a295599781cf54--christina-hendricks-beautiful-redhead.jpg

Scarlett

scarlett-johansson-4.jpg

For whatever reason, I rarely see Japanese "stunners" as they tend to have a more elegant or cute look rather than undeniably sexy look. Thats fine, and still attractive, however it doesn't fit the "stunner" label IMO. However, there is one in the movie Shinjuku Swan who is incredible. Don't know her name though! The video here is set to start where she comes in:

For me, stunners are women who are unusually exciting, to such a degree that a single glance can destroy all semblance of logical functioning in my brain, make me forget what I was doing, and overwhelm me with desire. Most often, such women would fall into the category you might call buxom - full-figured, curvy and utterly sexual women. Women overflowing with a femininity and sexuality so powerful it threatens to overtake and envelop you so completely you'd make some rather poor life decisions

examples-

Angel Lola Luv

product-mediumsquare-440371-165673-1421662197-353a357a91a2690c47e49d9e201869d8.jpg

Christina Hendricks, especially from her pre-Mad men times, like in Firefly

81330d03bf5d246591a295599781cf54--christina-hendricks-beautiful-redhead.jpg

Scarlett

scarlett-johansson-4.jpg

For whatever reason, I rarely see Japanese "stunners" as they tend to have a more elegant or cute look rather than undeniably sexy look. Thats fine, and still attractive, however it doesn't fit the "stunner" label IMO. However, there is one in the movie Shinjuku Swan who is incredible. Don't know her name though! The video here is set to start where she comes in:

Agreed with the above, apart from the first picture.
Don't hear 'stunner' too often, but 'stunning' is a common adjective in Australia (to describe women).
To me, a stunner is a girl so attractive that you'd lose your train of thought when you see her and also makes you want to stare :watching:
Stunners are rare here in Australia, but I saw PLENTY in Japan - not good when you are trying to concentrate on work.

I'm a sick old pervert I think. I don't really abide by this perfect beauty bullshit. I can find some beauty in every woman and something off-putting too. I like variety and I like something that is unique. Perfect beauty is driven by the media. look at Donald Trump and his wife. he watches tv all fucking day long and he decided on Melania. WTF. Is she real or computer generated? I leave the stunners for the idiots....