What music do you like to listen to?

A wonderful song that lifts up the spirits for spring!
Joking lol.. but still love it:)

Reactions: Godric
Now for some family entertainment

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: just4fun
I just had to check out the song “Cuz I Love You” by American rapper and singer Lizzo after reading this tweet from Conan O’Brien.

50150BC8-390F-4516-B66E-95D5CCA07E03.jpeg

Listening/learning songs for a Woodstock Tribute I'm playing at the end of May

Did you attend the original ?
No, I was in Asbury Park NJ to see Spooky Tooth, Joe Cocker, and Led Zep. Cocker mentioned that they were flying up right after the show to the mass confusion but said he knew it was going to be a really good time. Good Show btw.

Audioslave - Show me How to Live

bitter song. Its been nearly 2 years since Chris Cornell took his life .

“I would invite everyone to study my positions and see where I stand. If you agree with seven or eight out of 10 of my major positions, then you should vote for me. If you agree with 10 out of 10, then you should see a psychiatrist.” – Edward Irving 'Ed' Koch, 105th Mayor of New York City

= = = = =

Music is incredibly personal. I know that several TAG members who share similar views and tastes with me when it comes to Our Hobby. However, when it comes to music, that's where numerous preferences diverge widely. It's cool - we can't all like the same music.

On my personal listening device, I have a playlist for girl watching and wandering around the streets of various cities (I know that some of my preferences are unusual and that a lot of girls wouldn't want to hear this music during sex):

"Scarlet Begonias" - the Grateful Dead
"Live With Me" - The Rolling Stones
"Can't You Hear Me Knocking?" - The Rolling Stones
"Honey Bee" - Tom Petty
"Hard To Handle" - the Grateful Dead (cover)
"Sex And Candy" - Marcy Playground
"Good Morning Little Schoolgirl" - the Grateful Dead (cover)
"I Ain't Got You" - The Yardbirds (cover)
"Don't You Leave Me Here" - Hot Tuna (cover)
"Homework" - Otis Rush
"Just Kissed My Baby" - Chris Duarte (cover)
"Look What Love Can Do" - John Campbell
"Stamps On Your Letters" - Bobby Parker
"He Ain't Give You None" - Jerry Garcia (cover)

This is a great song that makes briefly reference to Our Hobby*:
"Riding With The King" - John Hiatt
* Excerpt:
"I dreamed I did a good job and I got well paid,
Blew it all at the penny arcade.
A hundred dollars on a kewpie doll,
I guess no white chick is gonna make me crawl."

This tune has been playing in a loop in my brain since last night.
Eminem really put a nice spin on the remix of the Lil Nas X song “Old Town Road”, featuring Billy Ray Cyrus.

Reactions: Frenchy
And here’s a redneck spin of the “Old Town Road” remix by Canadian rapper Merkules.

Just started using Youtube Music app and found that the top of the autoplay list for me was Andy Gibb's I Just Want to Be Your Everything...hmm.

Just started using Youtube Music app and found that the top of the autoplay list for me was Andy Gibb's I Just Want to Be Your Everything...hmm.

Whoa! That song was quite a big hit in 1977.
I may even remember some of the lyrics if prompted in a drinking game.
Sadly, AG left this world at a young age.

Reactions: Ken1988
Whoa! That song was quite a big hit in 1977.
I may even remember some of the lyrics if prompted in a drinking game.
Sadly, AG left this world at a young age.

I didn't know about this little brother of the Bee Gees...it's a nice song and I like it tho. Probably they've picked up my recent habit of listening to the 70s' songs on youtube.

So far I love most of the songs got autoplayed, even though some of which are I've never heard of or barely remember.

Reactions: Majestyk
I didn't know about this little brother of the Bee Gees...it's a nice song and I like it tho. Probably they've picked up my recent habit of listening to the 70s' songs on youtube.

So far I love most of the songs got autoplayed, even though some of which are I've never heard of or barely remember.
1st album was the best.......as it is with most bands...........there are exceptions of course.

Music really peaked in the 70s....

Metallica doing a cover of the French metal band Trust. Their best song, Antisocial.
It was in Paris so they did not even need to sing it, the audience did...