What music do you like to listen to?

I listen to everything, but most like metal. Behemoth, Meshuggah, Death, Opeth, etc. I'm also into rap like NWA, MF Doom and Wutang.
I love Opeth :)
Also Dark Tranquillity in that genre
But recently I’m hooked to “Jomsviking” album by Amon Amarth. The music videos are fantastic from that album..

It’s pretty normal when two metalheads are having sex to listen to metal.

I love Opeth :)
Also Dark Tranquillity in that genre
But recently I’m hooked to “Jomsviking” album by Amon Amarth. The music videos are fantastic from that album..

It’s pretty normal when two metalheads are having sex to listen to metal.

True, love metal too (older stuf though) , but not sure I would go at it listening to the “darkest” versions. But why not...

When it comes to actual music for getting busy, I like old dark Goth rock.

True, love metal too (older stuf though) , but not sure I would go at it listening to the “darkest” versions. But why not...
I don’t know what kind of sexual deviant I am but stuff like Amon Amarth turns me on..

I’m not particularly picky at this point, but I miss having a close squeeze who had a mixtape going from Skinny Puppy to like, super fun early Ministry and Manson and maybe NIN or Fear Factory and then a year later I’m seeing someone who had a hard drive of Aphex Twin deep cuts along with plaid or Brian Eno and Bjork.

I read a lot about people’s listening habits starting to fossilize and it’s sort of true. Now as I’m getting older, it’s like, Diplo remixes of Miami Bass or whatever’s on the Atlanta soundtrack.

Don’t ask me to sing Karaoke; they never have what I’m looking for.

Reactions: Simonka
Damn you missed the chance to have sex with Shiori (a true sex goddess by the way) on Mario’s theme song?! Sure she would have loved it :D

M-Man... I don't have the Mario theme (or any version of it) on my iPod! Most likely it would've landed on something from Idolmaster or Dynasty Warriors with a 1% chance of landing on the Forrest Gump Movie soundtrack.

M-Man... I don't have the Mario theme (or any version of it) on my iPod! Most likely it would've landed on something from Idolmaster or Dynasty Warriors with a 1% chance of landing on the Forrest Gump Movie soundtrack.

Aaaah you dont know what you miss! :D

Now you have me thinking about this and with the recent growth of Bowsette (or クッパ姫) artwork all over the internet... Cosplay hmmmmmmmm......

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don’t know what kind of sexual deviant I am but stuff like Amon Amarth turns me on..
I hear this (or something close to) at GODZ whenever I go. I need to make a stop there as it's been awhile.

Reactions: Frenchy
Karaoke is tough in Japan for English stuff. A place in Roppongi and another one in Shimbashi has a ton of English stuff. I go to Champions every now and then (A GODZ/From Dusk till Dawn) and sing a few things for the laughs I get at changing lyrics as a night starter.

I can find a lot of stuff i like at karaoke actually.
The thing that probably bums me most is that i’ve never been able to find “girl, you’ll be a woman soon” anywhere.
Which would also be a really sexy tune to make love to (or to overdose on appearantly).

I can find a lot of stuff i like at karaoke actually.
The thing that probably bums me most is that i’ve never been able to find “girl, you’ll be a woman soon” anywhere.
Which would also be a really sexy tune to make love to (or to overdose on appearantly).
hahahaha Apparently so :p

Good ol Neil Diamond.

Japanese Karaoke has Dio. I carefully measure people’s reactions to the “cause they’ll only bring you DOOOOOOWOWOWOWNNN” part and if the reaction is positive move on to something heavier :p

My lady just left in a huff for whatever reason. One phone call from whoever apparently pissed her off.
Left me lying in bed. She didn’t even take the gift that I brought her.

What I thought would be a night to remember in Tokyo quickly turned into a nightmare I want to forget.

In my recent trip to Tokyo, my lady wanted to listen to some Kanye West tracks during our time together.
That date didn't end well, as I’ve shared previously.
So I’ve deleted that playlist. No more Mr. West.

Maybe the reason Alice cant find it is that we think more about the version by Urge Overkill (used in Pulp Fiction)
Who's "We"?

Apparently people who like Quentin Tarantino more than Neil Diamond.
Or their music history isn't up to to par with some of "us".

In my recent trip to Tokyo, my lady wanted to listen to some Kanye West tracks during our time together.
That date didn't end well, as I’ve shared previously.
So I’ve deleted that playlist. No more Mr. West.
Ah, funny, I remember a date when I played Gold Digger and it didnt end very well either. Kanye’s curse!

Or their music history isn't up to to par with some of "us".

I actually had a younger coworker who couldn't understand why I keep nearly 200 gigs of music on my phone. Apparently some people only listen to what's on the charts at any given time.... :(

Ok sorry guys, should have written “some people” instead of “we”

Your penance is to listen to the entire Tom Jones catalogue in reverse chronological order.

(Not really much of a punishment... it gets better as it goes too.)