What music do you like to listen to?

I've whittled down my listening a lot recently. Seems that the older I get the further I go back in time with what I want to hear. So much new "Old" music is popping up everywhere lately.

What's a Kayne West btw?

Reactions: cabbie
Your penance is to listen to the entire Tom Jones catalogue in reverse chronological order.

(Not really much of a punishment... it gets better as it goes too.)
HAHAHAHA I do an interesting "Baby, hit me one more time" Tom Jones style.

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: Sudsy
Ah, funny, I remember a date when I played Gold Digger and it didnt end very well either. Kanye’s curse!
Haha, I got a baby Louis Vouitton and whenever I wear that bag this track play in my mind :D

Great Van Fleet if you're a 70's rock Led Zep fan

They're not half bad. Will have to grab a couple albums.
They’re super young so still a lot of potential. Singer sounds a bit too much like Robert Plant though, so the LZ snobs are shouting they just try to copy the masters

Opinions are like assholes........everybody has one. I read his review. He wasn't even alive when Led Zep was around so how can he make such a statement. Well, he's just millennial wannabe. Probably prefers rap.

In all fairness, it took me a few listens (live show last year Austin city limits festival maybe) to like'm. First go round didn't do much for me but since their 1st album (the one that this clown trashed) got album of the year (or some reward) I checked them out live. 70's music....not to bad..young kids just mho

I’m listening to Prometheus and Pyramid God by Septic Flesh and a variety of songs by Opeth this week.
I know a few girls that like Opeth....must be a girls thing..........

I haven’t listened to their music but wtf is their name about? I thought it was a female dj when i saw their Japan tour posters.

I know a few girls that like Opeth....must be a girls thing..........

I don’t think so, I’ve met guys who like them. (I don’t think metal bands are gender specific.)

I haven’t listened to their music but wtf is their name about? I thought it was a female dj when i saw their Japan tour posters.

Opeth is a derivation of the word “Opet”, taken from a novel called The Sunbird. Maybe the extra h makes it sound more poetic?

Opeth is a derivation of the word “Opet”, taken from a novel called The Sunbird. Maybe the extra h makes it sound more poetic?

I think Alice was referring to Greta Van Fleet

51zbtwt6T1L.jpg

I don’t think so, I’ve met guys who like them. (I don’t think metal bands are gender specific.)
I can't handle that "devilish" voice alllll the time. One song here, one song there but..............Paradise Lost is maybe my limit

Reactions: Simonka
Opinions are like assholes........everybody has one. I read his review. He wasn't even alive when Led Zep was around so how can he make such a statement. Well, he's just millennial wannabe. Probably prefers rap.

In all fairness, it took me a few listens (live show last year Austin city limits festival maybe) to like'm. First go round didn't do much for me but since their 1st album (the one that this clown trashed) got album of the year (or some reward) I checked them out live. 70's music....not to bad..young kids just mho
Except that he's right. They suck.

Maybe I will post a review of Greta here :)
I've noticed they seem to draw quite a few spinners
Except that he's right. They suck.
Thanks a lot. I'll make it a note to never listen to them or any other bands like them again. I don't know what I'd do without your advice.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH