What music do you like to listen to?

i am so old now that i don't actually listen to music unless it is on at the gym or part of a movie soundtrack. So imagine my delight when I woke up after a drinking session that involved various marvel movies and which resulted in the following playlist:
Immigrant song, led zeppelin
Dolce vita, ryan paris
Come a little bit closer, Jay & the americans
dancing with myself, billy idol
va va voom, nicki minaj
half and half, elvin jones & etc.
Clearest blue, chuvrches
a message to you rudy, the specials
It must be true love toots & the maytals
Fantasy (def club mix) mariah carey
I can't get no sleep, india

You can all thank me later. There is literally no better playlist than this.
Started out real good..............:p

Reactions: Tabanico
i am so old now that i don't actually listen to music unless it is on at the gym or part of a movie soundtrack. So imagine my delight when I woke up after a drinking session that involved various marvel movies and which resulted in the following playlist:
Immigrant song, led zeppelin
Dolce vita, ryan paris
Come a little bit closer, Jay & the americans
dancing with myself, billy idol
va va voom, nicki minaj
half and half, elvin jones & etc.
Clearest blue, chuvrches
a message to you rudy, the specials
It must be true love toots & the maytals
Fantasy (def club mix) mariah carey
I can't get no sleep, india

You can all thank me later. There is literally no better playlist than this.

Let's see.... and I'll start off in the same vein....

Immigrant Song - Karen O with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

Joy Division - Transmission

Iggy Pop-Lust for life

'Ca plane pour moi' version 2010 par Lou Deprijck

The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian

The Runaways - Cherry Bomb

Genitorturers - Touch Myself

Angelspit - Kill Kitty [KMFDM Remix]

Front 242 - Headhunter

KMFDM - Megalomaniac

Jesus Built My Hotrod (Redline/Whiteline Version)

1000 Homo DJs - Supernaut

Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11

Pop Will Eat Itself - Can U Dig It?

Ramones-Blitzkrieg Bop

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son

Norman Greenbaum Spirit in the sky

Slayer - Disciple

The Dickies - Banana Splits

5 6 7 8's - Woo Hoo

This Sunday, I’m feeling this classic Rolling Stones song. Cheers!

This Sunday, I’m feeling this classic Rolling Stones song. Cheers!

ah ah, Jagger’s moves... always put a smile on my face... and yes its one of their best songs imo.
I saw them in 1990 in Paris, spoke to the audience mostly in French, a class act

Reactions: Majestyk
ah ah, Jagger’s moves... always put a smile on my face... and yes its one of their best songs imo.
I saw them in 1990 in Paris, spoke to the audience mostly in French, a class act

That was so cool of them.
After all these decades, I haven’t seen them play live. It’s still on my bucket list.
Yup, this song is one of their best. I thought it was used very well in that classic film The Big Chill.

Reactions: Frenchy
And again some good old 80’s cheesiness... silly hair, tight pants, hot babe. You always keep a teenage soul I guess ...

Reactions: Majestyk
Psychedelic Stoner Rock has been playing pretty much non-stop at home. Sorry bout the bold print.

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: just4fun
Closer , Nine Inch Nail
Not for everybody’s taste Im sure

Thank you for reminding me how much I love Nine Inch Nails. The band, not the DIY product.

And now for something lighter, the song of a guy who fucked his GF’s sister :)

This isn't for everybody.......but it could be :p

Reactions: Frenchy and Ken1988
Here’s the underrated song Doctor Wu, from the 1975-released album Katy Lied by Steely Dan.

It’s supposedly about a betrayed lover talking to his eccentric shrink, who may have stolen the guy's girl.

Yup, a Steely Dan kind of deal. Love it.

Reactions: Sudsy and Ken1988
More top 40!!!

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
And now for something lighter, the song of a guy who fucked his GF’s sister :)

Another top tune. I saw these chaps at my local YMCA before they were famous. You can touch me later.

EDIT: Ewww, not that way. You lot have such filthy minds.

Mind you, it reminds me of my favourite Pulp anecdote. The singer went to the cinema with his then girlfriend. When they arrived his girlfriend's friend, who he didn't really know, had been standing in the cinema queue for hours in the cold. And she was like, here, feel my cheek, I'm freezing. So he did. And, trying to think of a witty quip to come back with to this girl who he didn't know, he thought of refrigerators, and, like, her face was as cold as a refrigerator. So he says, 'Wow, let me put my meat in your mouth.'

Another top tune. I saw these chaps at my local YMCA before they were famous. You can touch me later.

EDIT: Ewww, not that way. You lot have such filthy minds.

Mind you, it reminds me of my favourite Pulp anecdote. The singer went to the cinema with his then girlfriend. When they arrived his girlfriend's friend, who he didn't really know, had been standing in the cinema queue for hours in the cold. And she was like, here, feel my cheek, I'm freezing. So he did. And, trying to think of a witty quip to come back with to this girl who he didn't know, he thought of refrigerators, and, like, her face was as cold as a refrigerator. So he says, 'Wow, let me put my meat in your mouth.'

ah ah, good story
Saw them about 10 years ago at a festival in Budapest , with also Prince and Motorhead . All past their prime , but still putting on terrific shows.
Jarvis Cocker’s banter on stage is hilarious. Also he obsessed about having a neat stage so he was spending a lot of time between songs rearranging the cables and stuff :)

Reactions: Tabanico
Another timely song ...

« Apocalypse please ». Muse.