What music do you like to listen to?

Whoa - you're the only other person I know who's ever heard of CSFH.... LOVE that track

This one's my fave though.

Saw them a coupla times CBGB's back in the day. Yeah, just found this one first.....Beer's my other fav by them

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: Frenchy and Ken1988
Saw them a coupla times CBGB's back in the day. Yeah, just found this one first.....Beer's my other fav by them

I've still got a bunch of physical CDs kicking around the house somewhere....

Reactions: just4fun
I've still got a bunch of physical CDs kicking around the house somewhere....
Youtube is just fine for me. They had a real good band behind them. The fatone reminded me of Frenchy's Brit......I had to do a double take :p

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
The fatone reminded me of Frenchy's Brit......I had to do a double take :p

Sorry not a native speaker so does "double take" mean the thing where you throw up in your mouth? The only thing I could think when you mentioned her.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
Sorry not a native speaker so does "double take" mean the thing where you throw up in your mouth? The only thing I could think when you mentioned her.
Not quite but close enough.........

Reactions: MikeH
Ok so next time I post a song which has nothing to do with UK, break-ups, and whatever you guys think funny to say !
Get ready for Sesame Street theme song or sthg similar! :)

Ok so next time I post a song which has nothing to do with UK, break-ups, and whatever you guys think funny to say !
Get ready for Sesame Street theme song or sthg similar! :)
She does remind me just a little of Big Bird :p

You say it like there was a song we couldn't mock you with?

Reactions: just4fun
Right now, and not even ashamed... :)

Whoa! Now that’s a blast from the past. I remember he was dating Swedish Bond girl Britt Ekland at around that time.
FD0E9EB5-F259-4E49-866C-EDB57EB8F93A.jpeg

Reactions: Ken1988 and Frenchy
... and now waiting for Just4Fun to tell us he met him too! :)

Rather I am expecting him to tell us he met his girlfriend and banged her.

Reactions: Majestyk
Rather I am expecting him to tell us he met his girlfriend and banged her.
Yeah well back in those days in the music business it was some form of normal etiquette I guess...

... and now waiting for Just4Fun to tell us he met him too! :)
hahahaha Noooo, Never "met" Mr Stewart and only saw him perform once with the Jeff Beck Group. Really entertaining show if my memory serves me well.

Reactions: Majestyk
You guys got me looking for a vid of Rod and Jeff. Found this surprise reunion from 2009:

Reactions: Frenchy
I like EDM. My favorite genres are big room, progressive house, future house, sometimes hard dance, trance.

Reactions: MissInsomnia