What (some) women love about sex?

I dunno about #7 man. I don't want to be shagging some chick and then have a random bloke walk into the room, whip out his dick and jizz all over.

#9 I agree with. Girls should shag more weirdos and jerk random guys off in the dark.

Reactions: Frenchy
I dunno about #7 man. I don't want to be shagging some chick and then have a random bloke walk into the room, whip out his dick and jizz all over.

#9 I agree with. Girls should shag more weirdos and jerk random guys off in the dark.

Yeah, I loved that part too "Some of my most leg-shakingly good shags have been one-offs with pot-bellied perverts wearing dirty band T-shirts from the 90s."
It is bringing hope to many of us ! :D

Reactions: meiji and Lukes
It's pretty rare to meet a woman who is that enthusiastic about sex. Women like that should be issued some kind of ID which would give them a civil right to guide, instruct, and lead any discussion about every aspect of male-female relationships. Any person caught arguing against them should be made to wear some kind of badge of shame for a month. That would be one giant leap towards utopia.

Yeah, I loved that part too "Some of my most leg-shakingly good shags have been one-offs with pot-bellied perverts wearing dirty band T-shirts from the 90s."
It is bringing hope to many of us ! :D

Don't get so down on yourself. Remember, your a Fucker!

It's pretty rare to meet a woman who is that enthusiastic about sex. Women like that should be issued some kind of ID which would give them a civil right to guide, instruct, and lead any discussion about every aspect of male-female relationships. Any person caught arguing against them should be made to wear some kind of badge of shame for a month. That would be one giant leap towards utopia.

Seriously they should write in Elle, Marie-Claire etc... not just Vice. (Cosmo is more explicit though , but still in a sanitized way)

I've seen better stuff from our own TokyoJoeBlow.:eek:
Really? I thought he wrote only about non-sexual stuff ? (But I admit I haven't read all his threads , or maybe you're turned on by tax and English-teaching issues ?) :)

Reactions: Lukes
Yeah, besides, my rock t-shirts have only bands of the 70s and 80s :)

80s? You young people are so poorly brought up you don't even understand no good rock was made after the 70s!

Reactions: cabbie and Frenchy
80s? You young people are so poorly brought up you don't even understand no good rock was made after the 70s!

Overall agreed , but I must have a GnR t-shirt somewhere , probably dirty. The article's writer would love it !

Really? I thought he wrote only about non-sexual stuff ? (But I admit I haven't read all his threads , or maybe you're turned on by tax and English-teaching issues ?) :)

Go back and read some of his old classic threads. He's a real lady's man.;)(y)o_O

Reactions: MikeH
9 – Fucking weirdoes. Literally fucking them. Like people you truly wouldn't want to introduce to your mates. Some of my most leg-shakingly good shags have been one-offs with pot-bellied perverts wearing dirty band T-shirts from the 90s. When you don't care what they think, you can let go and let loose! You might want to ask them to double up on the condoms, though.

#9 is probably why my condom broke 4 weeks back. she was not a weirdo, so it's probably me :) and maybe I should've used a thicker condom.

14 – Looking into someone's eyes as they cum and watching their pupils dilate. It's really beautiful.

#14 I can't relate since I close my eyes ... what does @roots reggae have to say?

Reactions: Lukes
Reactions: Frenchy
Recently, with the right person,,, I like receiving oral...I'm usually having my legs wondering under my office desk, wanting oral, when at the busy moment...you see ladies who does that in the office, underneith her desk, is probably thinking the same. lol. But it has to be with the right person and currenty, that position is filled by the right match.

But, by guys I don't know, I get uncomfortable, that I'm sorry but I don't offer PD in my service. I'm sensitive in a way...

Recently, with the right person,,, I like receiving oral...I'm usually having my legs wondering under my office desk, wanting oral, when at the busy moment...you see ladies who does that in the office, underneith her desk, is probably thinking the same. lol. But it has to be with the right person and currenty, that position is filled by the right match.

But, by guys I don't know, I get uncomfortable, that I'm sorry but I don't offer PD in my service. I'm sensitive in a way...

Excuse my ignorance, but what does PD mean ( to you, or in Japan, or to the rest of the world excluding me)?

I searched the forum but could not find the answer. I am guessing - Pussy domination? Pussy destruction?

Excuse my ignorance, but what does PD mean ( to you, or in Japan, or to the rest of the world excluding me)?

My first guess would have been Police Department as I could see how that would be kind of uncomfortable. Especially if you don't know all the guys in there.

But taking the context into the equation I lock my answer as Pitiful Dick. Many girls do refuse that.

Reactions: TheScientist