What (some) women love about sex?

My first guess would have been Police Department as I could see how that would be kind of uncomfortable. Especially if you don't know all the guys in there.

But taking the context into the equation I lock my answer as Pitiful Dick. Many girls do refuse that.
Maybe we could sell some t-shirts:

1. My Pussy Is Police Department
  2. Cunt Cops Contained
  3. Pigs In Pussy
And so on

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Excuse my ignorance, but what does PD mean ( to you, or in Japan, or to the rest of the world excluding me)?

I searched the forum but could not find the answer. I am guessing - Pussy domination? Pussy destruction?

Good guess. I love the last one!!! lol. The answer will be under some quotes.

My first guess would have been Police Department as I could see how that would be kind of uncomfortable. Especially if you don't know all the guys in there.

But taking the context into the equation I lock my answer as Pitiful Dick. Many girls do refuse that.

Maybe we could sell some t-shirts:

1. My Pussy Is Police Department
  2. Cunt Cops Contained
  3. Pigs In Pussy
And so on

It must be fun to guess!! (^_-)

Thanks for guessing guys! It's like a quiz, huh?

"Pussy Dining"

I was educated by a TAG member NED.

Last edited:
Good guess. I love the last one!!! lol. The answer will be under some quotes.

It must be fun to guess!! (^_-)

Thanks for guessing guys! It's like a quiz, huh?

"Pussy Dining"

I was educated by a TAG member NED.

Thanks! Not knowing what PD meant was doing my head in.

So your restaurant is more of a "vegan cafe" rather than a hotel "dinner buffet". Although the chef is definitely a "meat" eater.

Reactions: Yuriko

So your restaurant is more of a "vegan cafe" rather than a hotel "dinner buffet". Although the chef is definitely a "meat" eater.

I guess, I'm matured in late 30's. I think guys likely want younger girls to PD, imo. I have a complex there...So, I'm a basically "giver" that sorry, it's not in my menu!

I guess, also my service fee is very cheap compared to in general, I might think about an upsell option, as I service seriously, I have to keep somewhat low rate, accordingly, as that part is out from my service.

PD is a great one Yuriko-san....! it's fun to laugh about sex... keeps us human...
from my 56 yr old POV, PD is fine across many ages.. I only want to make sure I'm doing it the right way... it can be tricky, but if I get it right it's quite an enjoyable way to pleasure a woman

I guess, I'm matured in late 30's. I think guys likely want younger girls to PD, imo. I have a complex there...So, I'm a basically "giver" that sorry, it's not in my menu!

Age should not be an issue if your plumbing is in good order - fair wear and tear excepted (and expected). If it is not, then you are going to be playing to a niche market that may require NED to come up with some new suitable (or unsuitable) acronyms.

PD is a great one Yuriko-san....! it's fun to laugh about sex... keeps us human...
from my 56 yr old POV, PD is fine across many ages.. I only want to make sure I'm doing it the right way... it can be tricky, but if I get it right it's quite an enjoyable way to pleasure a woman

Thanks for sharing your percepectives! I think when both can enjoy, if she's not complainingt, hen should be alright!! I guess it's a very personal matter that I kinda want to keep the privacy there. It's my thing, that's why my rate is considerate.

Reactions: F1guy2017
Age should not be an issue if your plumbing is in good order - fair wear and tear excepted (and expected). If it is not, then you are going to be playing to a niche market that may require NED to come up with some new suitable (or unsuitable) acronyms.

Hummm...
Still, I only do what I find I'm comfortable to do, FME. I wasn't comfortable thinking of giving it out there, as well. I guess, I'm not experienced in good sex enough in my life, that I'm more comfortable being dominated, to be asked to suck his cock, makes me very happy. I think I should still keep 5,000 yen PD option in a "pandora's box"!!!

Reactions: F1guy2017 and namae
Yeah, but the difference here is that a woman who doesn't think of sex as "something she has to endure as the price for being in a relationship with a man" is writing it which, tm me, makes a big difference.

Yes, I'm sure the ladies all just love their time spent with you and your otaku username. Fuck off twat.

Hummm...
Still, I only do what I find I'm comfortable to do, FME. I wasn't comfortable thinking of giving it out there, as well. I guess, I'm not experienced in good sex enough in my life, that I'm more comfortable being dominated, to be asked to suck his cock, makes me very happy. I think I should still keep 5,000 yen PD option in a "pandora's box"!!!
¥5000 PD would be no problem... well worth it..!

Reactions: Yuriko
Coming from somebody as charming as you are I'll take that as a compliment.

You don't even know me and you randomly attack me on a thread that isn't even about me? You are a pathetic little pussy ass bitch.

You don't even know me and you randomly attack me on a thread that isn't even about me? You are a pathetic little pussy ass bitch.
Who dafuq are you? You were the one spewing "Fuck off twat." at me. I didn't even fart in your general direction and you start with the ad homs.

Get the twist out your panties little fairy. I wasn’t talking about you – everything isn’t about you. Get somebody with the reading comprehension of a teenager to explain to you what I wrote above – I was simply stating that I value the opinion of the author of the above linked article more than that of women who don’t know how to enjoy sex and that to me is more important than the titillating sexual content of the written passage which is the comparison roots reggae was making.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the difference here is that a woman who doesn't think of sex as "something she has to endure as the price for being in a relationship with a man" is writing it which, tm me, makes a big difference.

Oh, you and roots farted in my general direction. No, who the fuck are you to say something like this about me?

Whats really important is getting a chance to DF or sometimes JA, especially if the woman is reluctant to KMA or LMB. She can experience real IOV! But if she's excited by GJ or RR then you definitely have to be HN about the MW.

Whats really important is getting a chance to DF or sometimes JA, especially if the woman is reluctant to KMA or LMB. She can experience real IOV! But if she's excited by GJ or RR then you definitely have to be HN about the MW.

That's classic TMA!

Reactions: TheScientist
Yeah, totally ! :)

Reactions: TheScientist
Like an old fuck like you is a lady's man yourself? hahahahaha! xD

Yes, I'm sure the ladies all just love their time spent with you and your otaku username. Fuck off twat.

Who dafuq are you? You were the one spewing "Fuck off twat." at me. I didn't even fart in your general direction and you start with the ad homs.

Get the twist out your panties little fairy. I wasn’t talking about you – everything isn’t about you. Get somebody with the reading comprehension of a teenager to explain to you what I wrote above – I was simply stating that I value the opinion of the author of the above linked article more than that of women who don’t know how to enjoy sex and that to me is more important than the titillating sexual content of the written passage which is the comparison roots reggae was making.

Oh, you and roots farted in my general direction. No, who the fuck are you to say something like this about me?

My, oh, my! I go away for two weeks and come back to discover a firestorm set off by a meant-to-be, good-natured compliment/pro-social teasing (playful banter that is meant to express affection or affiliation.)

TokyoJoeblow, we've noticed your positive growth through your posts. It appears that you are having a relapse.

Dai jobu, it's a common occurrence. Continue with the actions that helped you before and remember, despite MikeH's advice to the contrary, posting while drinking is hazardous. I suggest you go to "Settings"-"Alerts"-"Intoxication" before posting.
drunk posting.jpg

One Love

Last edited: