What the hell is tour shop movie shooting?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I was trying to find out the exact terminology used for the private AV service option and just decided to google: デリヘル ビデオオプション

This was the first link that came up: http://satsuei.jp/tokyo

If you can read Japanese well or translate each of these descriptions, you will notice that a lot of them throw around the term "tour shop movie shooting". Is this a term for only being able to take photos with デリヘル women? Does it sometimes refer to private AV recordings being permitted?

One of the descriptions mentions that they "lend video cameras" so I assume that means video options are possible at this particular place, but I wonder if a customer would be able to record using their smartphone or personal digital camera?

Maybe AV撮影コース is what I am looking for as far as being able to make a private AV with one of the women.

I also came across this website, which is listed in the first link: http://emailadvance.com/system/

Within the options I found: ビデオ撮影(機材持込) which means Video shooting with equipment (once again, most likely only using the company's equipment).

Has anyone on here had experience trying out this service? What is the most common term used for the private AV option? It seems like there are quite a number of terms being used all for the same or similar services.

Another thing I was curious about is if you pay for the private AV option, do you get to record everything you do as long as it is within the realm of the standard デリヘル services?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy
You've been hit with the Death by Google Translate Syndrome. The term kengaku (見学) has little to do with touring, but means learning by observation as the kanji marks should tell you. So 見学店 or 見学クラブ would be a place where you can see but not touch.

Similarly ビデオ撮影(機材持込) does not mean video shooting with equipment because then they should have video shooting without equipment option too, right? Mochikomi (持込) means bring your own, so taking video with your own equipment.

You've been hit with the Death by Google Translate Syndrome. The term kengaku (見学) has little to do with touring, but means learning by observation as the kanji marks should tell you. So 見学店 or 見学クラブ would be a place where you can see but not touch.

Similarly ビデオ撮影(機材持込) does not mean video shooting with equipment because then they should have video shooting without equipment option too, right? Mochikomi (持込) means bring your own, so taking video with your own equipment.

Death by Google Translate has confused me many of time!

My favorite was 'word blame' or something like that..

Reactions: MikeH

Ok, thank you for clearing all that up!

I also noticed there are many デリヘル websites that provide the details on each woman and what courses they provide.

Here is a link to one woman that does offer an AV course:

https://smart.cityheaven.net/shizuoka/A2201/A220101/hanpajyanai_s/girlid-15948930/

Would making a blowjob AV be possible using this woman's AV course as blowjobs fall within standard デリヘル services right?

I would hate to pay the extra money to make an AV of only deep kissing, handjob, lame limitations on length and style, etc.

Obviously, if I'm paying for an AV course, I will want the entire hour or two to be on video (aside from showering beforehand of course).

Has anyone been able to make any decent AV's using this service?