What TV or Movie characters do you have a crush on?

Guys:
Dr House
Lucifer
Han Solo

Gals:
WonderWoman
Maleficent (played by A. Jolie)
Charlie’s angels (all of them, serie and movie)
... and more surprisingly Roz Focker in Meet the Fockers (the Jewish Mama / Sex Therapist combo)

2404CDDE-8AC8-45B5-94DE-B552C899536F.jpeg

One of many is Taka in “The Last Samurai.”

My list:

3. Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars
D8D55A58-0C3D-4A4B-972F-95EE5BBD9E54.jpeg

Always been intrigued by this Star Wars character. He has undergone complete changes in his character, personality and traits, primarily due to time, but also partly because of the grief and sorrow surrounding him.

2. Vlad, Bram Stoker’s Dracula
7BA51DB6-E00E-4603-B95C-19EA40001C52.gif

It’s not because I’m into kinky graveyard sex or men who enjoy entrancing my best friend. I’m neither a big fan of vampire boys. But I love a good gothic novel and a gothic romance. Why not swap blood with your true love so that you can spend an eternity together? (There was no HIV in 15th century Romania anyway) I’m always game for a passionate love story, and this man defied a creed for his love. (He also is very hot with that dark sexy hair.)

1. Ragnar Lothbrok
6CAB1688-33A0-4806-9F19-5BEF96605FB4.jpeg

Grifigkdlskffshhj. Wires are burned. System shutdown. My all time favorite after Dracula, here is Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings. Why do I like Ragnar so much? He has piercing blue eyes, a cute face and a bomb physique.. these physical attributes may sound appealing but there are other things I like about him. Despite seemingly being an “alpha male” and a blood thirsty warrior, his character is so much deeper than that. He is very intelligent, courageous and family oriented. He is completely dedicated to his family and friends, even though time to time they betray him. He is not greedy for power, and all he wants is just peace and prosperity for his people. Deep down, he’s extremely analytical and emotional at the same time. He is so casual about the throne and power, and this is reflected in his fascination with death.

Last edited:
Guys:
Dr House
Lucifer
Han Solo

Gals:
WonderWoman
Maleficent (played by A. Jolie)
Charlie’s angels (all of them, serie and movie)
... and more surprisingly Roz Focker in Meet the Fockers (the Jewish Mama / Sex Therapist combo)
Actually I was a big fan of Dr House, but I never developed a crush on him. I understand the reasons behind his grumpiness, but I’m not really into guys who are sarcastic or stingy all the time.

Missy (Eliza Dushku) in Bring It On

giphy.gif

Carol (Cate Blanchett) in Carol

tumblr_o1aksiJDc81uwcfcao1_500.gif

Leonard (Johnny Galecki) from The Big Bang Theory

giphy.gif

Javier Peña (Pedro Pascal) in Narcos

giphy.gif

Andy (Chris Pratt) in Parks & Rec

giphy.gif

Chidi (William Harper) from The Good Place

giphy.gif

Missy (Eliza Dushku) in Bring It On

giphy.gif

Carol (Cate Blanchett) in Carol

tumblr_o1aksiJDc81uwcfcao1_500.gif

Leonard (Johnny Galecki) from The Big Bang Theory

giphy.gif

Javier Peña (Pedro Pascal) in Narcos

giphy.gif

Andy (Chris Pratt) in Parks & Rec

giphy.gif

Chidi (William Harper) from The Good Place

giphy.gif
How could I forget about chubby Chris Pratt in P&R? Forgive me father for I have sinned.

My list:

3. Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars
View attachment 10869
Always been intrigued by this Star Wars character. He has undergone complete changes in his character, personality and traits, primarily due to time, but also partly because of the grief and sorrow surrounding him.

2. Vlad, Bram Stoker’s Dracula
View attachment 10870
It’s not because I’m into kinky graveyard sex or men who enjoy entrancing my best friend. I’m neither a big fan of vampire boys. But I love a good gothic novel and a gothic romance. Why not swap blood with your true love so that you can spend an eternity together? (There was no HIV in 15th century Romania anyway) I’m always game for a passionate love story, and this man defied a creed for his love. (He also is very hot with that dark sexy hair.)

1. Ragnar Lothbrok
View attachment 10871
Grifigkdlskffshhj. Wires are burned. System shutdown. My all time favorite after Dracula, here is Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings. Why do I like Ragnar so much? He has piercing blue eyes, a cute face and a bomb physique.. these physical attributes may sound appealing but there are other things I like about him. Despite seemingly being an “alpha male” and a blood thirsty warrior, his character is so much deeper than that. He is very intelligent, courageous and family oriented. He is completely dedicated to his family and friends, even though time to time they betray him. He is not greedy for power, and all he wants is just peace and prosperity for his people. Deep down, he’s extremely analytical and emotional at the same time. He is so casual about the throne and power, and this is reflected in his fascination with death.
I definitely understand the appeal of Ragnar. His character was deep and he was good looking.

E1C1D5F8-BF57-4B96-8372-BFDB4CCED2AE.jpeg

My female crush: Anne Boleyn from The Tudors

She was extremely witty, charismatic and assertive. She wasn’t the obedient, demure or quiet type, the qualities which make the ideal 16th century woman. (And sometimes the ideal 21st century woman..) WAS, because we all know what happened to that beautiful head :eek: As a cat lady, I love her feline features and her piggy nose. All the other queens were nice but, emm.. a bit *cough* boring.

I think her worst character traits were her ambitious nature (which however ensued her crowning as a queen) and not being able to control her fiery temper.

Actually I was a big fan of Dr House, but I never developed a crush on him. I understand the reasons behind his grumpiness, but I’m not really into guys who are sarcastic or stingy all the time.

He was not stingy (as far as I recall). But sarcastic , yeah, no doubt. Ok, maybe having a crush is a bit too much of a statement. I liked his intelligence, cynicism, originality , decisiveness , humor and yeah he was an ass sometimes but he saved lives, and shook a few people out of their own faulty convictions and delusions. Still I would hate to have him as a boss! :D

I remember reports that indicated Grace Park and Daniel Dae Kim basically said F**k it. You’re not going to low-ball us. Then they left the show.

Yeah, I kinda stopped watching the show after that. :(
I think the last 5-0 related episode I watched was the MacGyver crossover episode.

I’ll bite.

Brienne of Tarth, Game of Thrones

Jessica Jones, Jessica Jones

Liv Moore, iZombie

Missy, Doctor Who (kind of digging the new doctor too!)

Peggy Carter, Marvel's Agent Carter

Rosa Diaz, Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Eliza Dushku in anything where she gets stabby.

You might notice a theme here... I like badass intelligent women.