What TV or Movie characters do you have a crush on?

9141C7FF-9AE3-4231-BC7A-74C6689C32DD.jpeg
My girl crush growing up was Tiffani Thiessen from the show, Saved by the Bell. When all of my girlfriends were crushing over the male characters, I found myself fantasizing about Kelly Kapowski the GND character she plays. This realization was also when I first contemplated my attraction to women. She became even hotter when she played the bad girl on Beverly Hills 90210.

My current girl crush movie stars are Nicole Kidman, Gal Gadot, Scarlett Johansson, and Blake Lively.

My male crushes are Ryan Reynolds, Jared Leto, and Bradley Cooper.

View attachment 10882 My girl crush growing up was Tiffani Thiessen from the show, Saved by the Bell. When all of my girlfriends were crushing over the male characters, I found myself fantasizing about Kelly Kapowski the GND character she plays. This realization was also when I first contemplated my attraction to women. She became even hotter when she played the bad girl on Beverly Hills 90210.

My current girl crush movie stars are Nicole Kidman, Gal Gadot, Scarlett Johansson, and Blake Lively.

My male crushes are Ryan Reynolds, Jared Leto, and Bradley Cooper.

Yes but the thread is about the characters , not the actors themselves (of course both are linked, can’t imagine Dr House played by Kim Jeong for instance... no, actually he would be perfect in that role too)

Reactions: Sudsy and Troilist
I remember reports that indicated Grace Park and Daniel Dae Kim basically said F**k it. You’re not going to low-ball us. Then they left the show.

For what it's worth, I've dealt with both of them and a number of the other cast and crew, and there's a general consensus that goes like this:

1) Daniel Dae Kim is awesome, outgoing, cool as shit and will stop to hang out and take selfies with absolutely any fan that asks for it.

2) Grace Park is a Class Alpha BITCH. The cast can't stand her, the crew can't stand her and everyone is glad she's gone. Still, I probably wouldn't last ten seconds if given the chance to mount such a creature.

3) The crew have also told me that Alex O'Loughlin is also a fucking asshole, but the few times I've run into him he seemed friendly enough. Just something about his fake ass generic "American" accent that makes me go soft.

I've never been a big fan of TV celebrities. Most are downright jerks, and the few that are actually decent people never last long in that business.

As a 12 year old budding pervert, I began my lifelong quest to perfect the art of beating off with the cast of Full House. In particular, I pillaged many a box of Kleenex to Stephanie and Rebecca...

jodierebecca.jpg

I must say, even after bouts of meth addiction and a horrific boob job for Stephanie and an upcoming stay in Club Fed for Becky, I'd still hit that shit six ways to Sunday and probably start sobbing when I blow my load. A lifelong dream realized, indeed. And if DJ could tickle my nuts while I'm at it, I could die happy.

Reactions: Sirenity
If we’re going back to the early years, I really had a thing for Erin Grey as Wilma Deering on Buck Rogers.

upload_2019-4-30_8-48-48.jpg

Yes but the thread is about the characters , not the actors themselves (of course both are linked, can’t imagine Dr House played by Kim Jeong for instance... no, actually he would be perfect in that role too)

My bad!! Thanks for pointing that out my friend!

Girl crush would be Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy, Wonder Woman and Sarah Connor from The Terminator.

Guy crush would be Macgyver

C4E145D1-D96A-44A0-85F0-A53C61E7C3CF.jpeg

Also Tim Lake, in About Time played by Domhnall Gleeson and Dr. House.

C9CBEB37-699E-48BC-8F0C-CCB6EC6147B5.jpeg

I like Glenn from Walking Dead too. Loved his character development, and his relationship with Maggie. :) I love sweet guys who have a nice character. He was initially a bit underrated, but always been a quick thinker and a very resourceful person.

20190430_173650.jpg

Louise Banks in Arrival. I love Amy Adams in anything, and while she's pretty badass and displays much more of her sexy side in American Hustle, in Arrival she plays a brilliant linguistics professor who ends up saving the world. She's sharp, sweet and super tough in a low-key way.

20190430_173704.jpg

Lena (Natalie Portman) in Annihilation. Some common ground with above; here a biology professor and former soldier who goes on a dangerous mission to save the world and her loved one.

20190430_173732.jpg

Eve in Wall-E. Another chick who kicks ass but for all the right reasons.

20190430_173718.jpg

Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) in Lost in Translation. Not at all like above. Just a very sweet, vulnerable, intelligent woman trying to find her place in this big confusing world of ours.

20190430_173744.jpg

Claire Fisher (Lauren Ambrose) in Six Feet Under (especially season 5). Very independent, creative, sexual, messy, and fun in a sardonic way.

Elaine Benes (Julia Louis-Dreyfus).
Obviously.

downloadfile.gif

But my number one character (yes) crush is Lana Del Rey. I get giddier than a kid on a crack cocaine birthday cake on the eve of Christmas thinking about her.

View attachment 10894
Louise Banks in Arrival. I love Amy Adams in anything, and while she's pretty badass and displays much more of her sexy side in American Hustle, in Arrival she plays a brilliant linguistics professor who ends up saving the world. She's sharp, sweet and super tough in a low-key way.
LOVE that movie! I sort of agree with the linguistic concept behind that movie: language can influence or even determine our thoughts and the evolution of language is an extent of the culture of its speakers. Professor Banks was definitely alluring as she was working on to decode the extraterrestrial language.

LOVE that movie! I sort of agree with the linguistic concept behind that movie: language can influence or even determine our thoughts and the evolution of language is an extent of the culture of its speakers. Professor Banks was definitely alluring as she was working on to decode the extraterrestrial language.
Yes. This kind of sci-fi is so much more up my alley than, say, Armageddon. Denis Villeneuve is definitely one of my favorite contemporary directors - he's rumored to be making a Cleopatra movie after his next one, so may have to revise my list :)

You might notice a theme here... I like badass intelligent women.

I definitely have a type as well. I like intelligent, kind and compassionate men.

Boy crushes:
Captain Jack Sparrow (love his badass character, the long hair, everything)
Achilles in Troy (Brad Pitt as a Greek God (well not an actual God but Godlike enough) and a hot sex scene, damn!)
Legolas in Lord Of The Rings (the one movie in which the other men don’t outshine Orlando Bloom. Although a lot of women may prefer Strider but i go fo Legolas)
Louis in Interview with The Vampire (again, Brad Pitt but with long hair, damn)
Hideyoshi in Shinjuku Swan (bad boy vibes and probably Japan’s most talented actor)

Girl crushes:
Eponine in Les Miserables (so earthy and sexy.)
Katniss Everdeen
(Let me elaborate. With girls i have girls i want to look like and girls i want to bang. The ones i want to look like are the blonde stunners, the ones that sexually attract me are always the darker and more earthy types. )
Emily in Pretty little liars
The cute methhead abortion clinic shooter in orange is the new black (she reminds me of my ex)
Julianne Moore in general because damn thats a MILF to my heart

So these are not merely the people i find attractive but these are the people that make my seat wet when seeing them on screen. Will post more if i can think of anyone else.

Boomer from Battlestar Galactica (Grace Park)
View attachment 10877
Have you seen her IRL during 5-0 time? Definitely not as good as during Boomer time.
3) The crew have also told me that Alex O'Loughlin is also a fucking asshole, but the few times I've run into him he seemed friendly enough. Just something about his fake ass generic "American" accent that makes me go soft.
From a fan perspective, he was cool to everyone I know that met him and let them grab pics with him.

Boy crushes:
Captain Jack Sparrow (love his badass character, the long hair, everything)
Achilles in Troy (Brad Pitt as a Greek God (well not an actual God but Godlike enough) and a hot sex scene, damn!)
Legolas in Lord Of The Rings (the one movie in which the other men don’t outshine Orlando Bloom. Although a lot of women may prefer Strider but i go fo Legolas)
Louis in Interview with The Vampire (again, Brad Pitt but with long hair, damn)
Hideyoshi in Shinjuku Swan (bad boy vibes and probably Japan’s most talented actor)

Girl crushes:
Eponine in Les Miserables (so earthy and sexy.)
Katniss Everdeen
(Let me elaborate. With girls i have girls i want to look like and girls i want to bang. The ones i want to look like are the blonde stunners, the ones that sexually attract me are always the darker and more earthy types. )
Emily in Pretty little liars
The cute methhead abortion clinic shooter in orange is the new black (she reminds me of my ex)
Julianne Moore in general because damn thats a MILF to my heart

So these are not merely the people i find attractive but these are the people that make my seat wet when seeing them on screen. Will post more if i can think of anyone else.

Lord of the Rings <3 My all time favorite trilogy.

My crushes were: Aragorn, Arwen, Galadriel

4AE54361-CFC8-48AB-B705-EADDFA841A26.jpeg

Men with beards and swords :happy::cat: