What TV or Movie characters do you have a crush on?

Amanda Beckett from Can't hardly wait (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
Donna from That's 70 show (Laura Prepon)
Max Black from Two broke girls (Kat Dennings)

Reactions: DireWolf98
I really hope this doesn’t sound like I’m insensitive to PTSD but I love fat Thor from Avengers. I’ve never had any interest in Thor before that. (Maybe it was mostly pertinent to his seamless, overly masculine image?) Now he’s all cute, plump and earthy and I could fancy him as the guitarist of some Norwegian Death Metal band. I love it!

DS9’s Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell):vulcan::love:
93DE0320-B25F-4DCE-9994-2AAB56C61F52.jpeg

I really hope this doesn’t sound like I’m insensitive to PTSD but I love fat Thor from Avengers.
Without seeing the new movie I’m not sure people will get the connection between PTSD and fat Thor. Lol. Btw, Thor and rabbit, my favorite hero pairing. (y)

Reactions: Simonka
I really hope this doesn’t sound like I’m insensitive to PTSD but I love fat Thor from Avengers. I’ve never had any interest in Thor before that. (Maybe it was mostly pertinent to his seamless, overly masculine image?) Now he’s all cute, plump and earthy and I could fancy him as the guitarist of some Norwegian Death Metal band. I love it!

I can make your statement in a single photo, take a look

_20190502_164044.JPG

Alice morgan from Luther, Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders, Asada Ryutaro from Iryu and no1 favourite - John Wick from well, John Wick.

I mean, I'll lust after any cute and slender woman on-screen, but the one that stands out for me recently as being an intense crush was Georgina Campbell's character in the "Hang the DJ" Black Mirror ep. I mean, part of it is that she's super cute and has that British accent, but her flirting made me want to jump through the TV and take her to bed.

Vlad, Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I prefer this version of Vlad:
And also Gaston in Beauty and the Beast by the same actor.

Please no Endgame spoilers yet, but my Marvel favorite is Loki.

Generally i like darker characters, both in personality and features.

Attachments

• A78B2717-35AF-4964-86DA-A5C8E60B8A8A.jpeg
    A78B2717-35AF-4964-86DA-A5C8E60B8A8A.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 87
Screen-Shot-2018-09-24-at-3.00.42-PM.png

Veronica from Riverdale. The actress is not my type at all. But after starting watching Riverdale I completely fell for her as Veronica.

In the early 90s, I had a thing for Kristy Swanson when she starred in the moderately successful BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER film.

AC41C807-FA75-4507-8A7D-5B3C836A0A9D.jpeg

Reactions: Ken1988 and meiji
I was a big fan of hers from her Firefly days, but her performance in the first Deadpool made my jaw drop.
Same here. I feel pretty much exactly the same way.

Penny Lane (Kate Hudson) in Almost Famous...
especially that scene when she hears she’s been dumped by Russell, her rockstar BF , for a case of beers...
Holding tears and trying to smile ...
“What kind of beer?” :kiss:

Reactions: just4fun
Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) from Castle is one of my TV character crushes. I love her chemistry with Nathan Fillion in the series too bad it’s not on Netflix.

3939CD45-6404-42E5-BF4D-4B9213077EFB.jpeg

Also, Lucy Lawless as Xena from my childhood. :LOL:

F7DF9DC7-E5D0-4679-A2DE-B417628A7D72.jpeg