What TV show are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thediplomat-queer-eyes-adaptation-to-japanese-audiences-1b52ba2e-fe89-4063-83fd-75554d78bb0b-qewij-vertical-main-rgb-localized-us.jpg

I'm not even kidding. My other half loves it, which means I get to learn to love it. Vodka-Sodas help. As does masturbating to Kiko's Instagram page later while the other half is sleeping.

One interesting note, I think the Fab Five had absolutely no idea how neurotic, OCD and generally batshit crazy the average stunted life-failure in Japan is. There were scenes where even the most sympathetic queen had a look on his face that said, "WHAT...THE...FUUUUUCK???"

Pretty bad when you can get some of the most accepting people on Earth to want to bail, asap.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I’ve got a very early start tomorrow, so I should be in bed now.
But no ... here I am binge-watching the first season of Money Heist on Netflix.
Great show.
I also really like Ms. Tokyo (Úrsula Corberó) below.

View attachment 14353

Hmm. I put Money Heist on my watchlist for some reason, but never even took a glance. Maybe l should give it a try;)

Reactions: Majestyk
Hmm. I put Money Heist on my watchlist for some reason, but never even took a glance. Maybe l should give it a try;)

I like the concept, cast and locale. It’s polished work. But certain parts could have used a bit more editing.

Started to watch Hibana on Netflix.....being out of Japan I just need some daily listening practice to not get out of it.

Started to watch Hibana on Netflix.....being out of Japan I just need some daily listening practice to not get out of it.

Funny, like 5 years ago or so, when I was in Atami they were shooting some movie/drama whatsoever. I later watched the first episodes of Hibana and figured out that it was exactly what I had been witnessed shooting;)

Status
Not open for further replies.