What TV show are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was strange show as it basically had everything I like and still I couldn't really concentrate on watching it. So I just side-watched it and didn't really always knew what's going on.

And in case someone was wondering what it was that I like: computers and boobs.
Exactly. We like the kinda stuff. Why aren't we best friend? :p

Reactions: MikeH
Nothing at the moment. I spend more time reading TAG more than I watch TV. But I'm waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones. What is taking so long this time?

What? We aren't? You are breaking my heart.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should know I just hit and run.......but since I've joined here......I kiss and tell too.

Reactions: MikeH
I'm waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones. What is taking so long this time?

They announced last year that the next season would be released in spring of 2019 - and that the episodes will be longer. Speculation is that they will run 90-120 minutes each.

Nothing at the moment. I spend more time reading TAG more than I watch TV. But I'm waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones. What is taking so long this time?

They're doing a lot more work on GoT's final season - supposedly the episodes are much longer - like feature film length for each one.

And after that there's something like 4-5 spin-off series that are in the works.:geek:

Reactions: Coda87
Started binge-watching Star Trek DS-9 (old school, I know ;)) while on the treadmill at the gym. Couldn't get into it when it first aired back in the day, but now realizing how much better (most of) the episodes were than other series.

Lot of catching up to do on other series too:
Stranger Things Season 2
Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3
Marvel Netflix (still only halfway thru S1 of Daredevil - haven't seen any of the others yet)
Agents of Shield (so far behind on this series)
Walking Dead (same - think I lost track when they were still holed up in the prison)
Hawaii Five-0 (kinda gave up on this - Grace Park was the only reason I watched it til they let her and Daniel Dae Kim go)

They announced last year that the next season would be released in spring of 2019 - and that the episodes will be longer. Speculation is that they will run 90-120 minutes each.
Only 6 if I remember correctly

Reactions: Sudsy
Started binge-watching Star Trek DS-9 (old school, I know ;)) while on the treadmill at the gym. Couldn't get into it when it first aired back in the day, but now realizing how much better (most of) the episodes were than other series.

When DS9 was on TV I sort of skipped over it as Bab5 more than satisfied that niche for many years. I enjoyed TNG and suffered through voyager. I never really got around to watching DS9 completely until around two years ago. Throughly enjoyed it. The Orville got me nostalgic for old TNG so I decided to rewatch DS9 staring just last week. I'm enjoying it again for the 2nd time. great show

Reactions: AMcguyver
He'll just die from the get-go me thinks.........

I'm hoping for something a bit more creative and somehow connected to the plot, though doubtless it will end up with him dead pretty soon, but you may well be right.

-Ww

I saw somewhere that it has been moved up from that original plan and will return late this year instead...but not sure it was firm information vs rumor or speculation.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
Rewatching ER on Netflix. I missed a few seasons when it was on broadcast TV. Mostly holds up, though it was in the earlier days of the aids crisis, so attitudes were a little different.

Reactions: Simonka
Rewatching ER on Netflix. I missed a few seasons when it was on broadcast TV. Mostly holds up, though it was in the earlier days of the aids crisis, so attitudes were a little different.
The lack of smartphones is refreshing.

I just noticed that there's a Fargo (Season 3) available. On the list now...

Buddy of mine is bitching that Archer is off Netflix in the states, lol.

Thanks to those that recommended Nathan for You. Not sure I loved the poo yogurt pilot, but overall it is hilarious. Good new go to. Thanks!

Reactions: TinyNymph
The lack of smartphones is refreshing.

I just noticed that there's a Fargo (Season 3) available. On the list now...

Buddy of mine is bitching that Archer is off Netflix in the states, lol.
don't have high expectations on it, season 1 and 2 are on a different level.

don't have high expectations on it, season 1 and 2 are on a different level.

Damn, you are nosey! You clicked.

I did not like the transition to california. I like the minnesota aspect of the show...

After exposure to Black Mirror, I've got a wide-open mind now.

History Vikings

EE52DDE3-31D3-4B7D-A129-B788812FC1BB.jpeg

Reactions: cabbie and Sudsy
History Vikings

There were Vikings in Australia? Bloody hell, they must have had so big blisters in their hands before they reached that far that they couldn't even masturbate anymore. No wonder they resorted to rape and pillage immediately after getting to the shore.

Reactions: Sudsy and Simonka
Loved when Ragnar was still alive, a lot less after with the other actors copying his style.

ps : this is not a spoiler, the death of Ragnar is a historical fact :D
Same :( I love Ivar the Boneless because he is quite unpredictable and has changed the dynamics. The actor is very young, and despite his youth doing a good job

I like the bromance and beards :D

Last edited:
ps : this is not a spoiler, the death of Ragnar is a historical fact :D

Yep, if he was still alive he would be hundreds of years old.

Same :( I love Ivar the Boneless because he is quite unpredictable and has changed the dynamics. The actor is very young, and despite his youth doing a good job

I like the bromance and beards :D
How do you watch Vikings in Japan? It’s not on Netflix or HBO, what I know. I watched s1, but don’t remember how. I don’t think acting is as good as the best HBO or Netflix, but still interesting.

Reactions: Simonka
Just started watching "Killjoys" on Netflix.
I mean generally: It's Cowboy Bebop with a female lead.
Overall though it's okay. It can kind of fill a little of that space in my heart where Firefly was, old west style, future gunslingers, "we don't do politics here" (yes they do)
And boy howdy if everyone in that show isn't pretty as hell.
I'm just about to jump in the tub and get started on season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.