What TV show are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Scandinavian girls are nice and slim, hot when they are in the 20's, but once get married with kids of 2 or 3, or even none, when they become 55+, some of them do get expand more than double of their size...when I see my friend's photo,,,it makes me speechless of why some can change so much...

I wonder why so different??? Food? Habit?? Become sexless???

I'd love to shag Lagertha. The older I get the more I find myself attracted to Scandinavian types.
nadine.jpg

Lagertha and Ragnar’s scenes in the Vikings.. can’t. get. out of my mind.

Historically speaking I have a higher chance with Bjorn tho, since he held expeditions to the Mediterranean. (Even if the complicity is unclear)

Last edited:
Reactions: warubuta
I'm still catching up with some older tv shows. Recently I started watching The Expanse.

I have a number of friends into the walking dead (I never got into that series), it bores me.

Next on my list are Fargo, The Purge and Vikings.

This weekend, I’ve been watching season one of TRUE DETECTIVE on HBO. It remains as compelling as the first time I saw it in 2014.

“Someone once told me, ‘Time is a flat circle’. Everything we’ve ever done or will do, we’re gonna do over and over again.”
— Rust Cohle

FE2F0CFE-9F77-4042-8BA1-E400C1835B99.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyNymph
I’ve been watching Chef’s Table on Netflix. It’s fascinating to learn more about the chefs behind some of the world’s best cuisine.

The Last Kingdom on Netflix is great. And while technically not a show, the Netflix movie Bird Box with Sandra Bullock and Joh Malcovich is WOW. Compelling thriller.

Just finished “Legal V” and “Assassination Classroom”.
Trying to get through “Luke Cage” and “Iron Fist” but keep dozing off. :sleep:

Big fan of “24” so was excited to learn about this upcoming one https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/24japan/#/ :woot:

Which Japanese actor/actress would make a good Jack Bauer character though?

Reactions: TAG Manager
The Last Kingdom on Netflix is great. And while technically not a show, the Netflix movie Bird Box with Sandra Bullock and Joh Malcovich is WOW. Compelling thriller.
I'm watching it but it's hard to get exited about it after watching vikings

No TV shows worth watching at the moment but loved the film "Vice".

Reactions: Sudsy
One episode to go. I really like it. Great use of music.

"Never call a psychopath, a psychopath. They don't like it."

Have you watched Barry? I watched it concurrently with Killing Eve. One show is about an assassin that hates their job and the other show is about an assassin that really enjoys their work.

Have you watched Barry? I watched it concurrently with Killing Eve. One show is about an assassin that hates their job and the other show is about an assassin that really enjoys their work.

Thanks. Will try and check out Barry.

I thought Eve was just a mini-series. Didn't realize they are starting Series 2 in the Spring.
I thought it wold have ended better if Eve had killed V.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it wold have ended better if Eve had killed V.

And there you go with spoilers for anyone that might want to watch it.

Finished season 1 of "you" on netflix and it was frustrating. Not sure I'm going to watch next season

This pic needs some sort of health warning or "Parental Guidance" rating --- some of our greener more "serious" TAG members may think this is an extract from a Japanese sex manual.

Japan doesn't recognize animal rights, but law enforcement could creatively find other ways to skin a cat for those that fall fowl of the law.

Just finished binge-watching the 13-episode, first season of THE SOPRANOS. It holds up very well after all these years, much like the best gangster films of Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola.
Bless you, James Gandolfini.

Here’s a live performance of English band Alabama 3, playing the show’s opening theme “Woke Up This Morning”.

8E1575B6-0D6D-4FBD-BCC4-50FB61F30FD7.jpeg

This pic needs some sort of health warning or "Parental Guidance" rating --- some of our greener more "serious" TAG members may think this is an extract from a Japanese sex manual.

I don’t know any Japanese person named “Michael Callow” :D

I just finished watching the show "YOU" on Netflix. I didn't binge it, but watched it at a slower pace - mainly went I was doing some work, usually.

The last episode just ended and I felt that it skipped over a LOT of material to wind up where it did in the last few minutes of the program.
No spoilers here - but I was seeking the "Play Next Episode" button and there was none to found when a certain character popped up at the very end.

And I'll be straight up honest, I've spent wayyyy too much time playing Red Dead Redemption II - so I'm behind on everything else I've normally been watching.

I picked up Hulu and Amazon Prime Video for awhile, for a six month test run.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMcguyver
I just finished a new one... if you enjoyed Deadpool... meet Wayne.

I just finished a new one... if you enjoyed Deadpool... meet Wayne.

"1982. So much hair!". I like this already. :D

Reactions: Sudsy
Punisher Season 2 Netfux

Status
Not open for further replies.