What TV show are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching the show "YOU" on Netflix. I didn't binge it, but watched it at a slower pace - mainly went I was doing some work, usually.

The last episode just ended and I felt that it skipped over a LOT of material to wind up where it did in the last few minutes of the program.
No spoilers here - but I was seeking the "Play Next Episode" button and there was none to found when a certain character popped up at the very end.

And I'll be straight up honest, I've spent wayyyy too much time playing Red Dead Redemption II - so I'm behind on everything else I've normally been watching.

I picked up Hulu and Amazon Prime Video for awhile, for a six month test run.

Just read the book

I'm currently up 4am to watch the Saints play and hopefully win the NFC Championship Game. Barely could sleep last night!

I've spent 2 hours today watching "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo", but...I really don't understand why she is so popular.

I really don't understand why she is so popular.

Why not? She has an easy to understand and simple to implement method on how to make your life better and she is very photogenic. I'd buy a used car from her.

Reactions: AMcguyver
I just happened to randomly start this one... (NetFlix)

(American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ Simpson)

I just found all of the lost actors who haven't seen a decent movie script in many years.
Cuba Gooding Jr, John Travolta and more....

I just found all of the lost actors who haven't seen a decent movie script in many years.

NETFLIX will soon be the next Hollywood

That was pretty good actually.

Watching Tidelands on NETFLIX. It's got some hot moments on there with some hot chicks. I guess I'm only watching it because of the ladies, but kind of an interesting show.

Reactions: SatoKM
I am watching "Vikings" and "Last Kingdom". Just patiently waiting for "Game of Thrones" final season in April!

I haven't seen Last Kingdom yet. How does it compare to Vikings?

I haven't seen Last Kingdom yet. How does it compare to Vikings?

I am starting to like more "Last Kingdom" than "Vikings".

My personal opinion is that "Last Kingdom" has more meaning and "Vikings" has more killings.

Just finished this series in one day; just glanced at the screen from time to time while working on stuff.

Pine Gap

https://www.netflix.com/jp-en/title/80195198

It's a good option to kill time... only 6 episodes in this group.
It's also Australian, sooooo I'm not familiar with their normal way of doing TV dramas.
Anyway, it gets a 4 out of 10 from me...
If there's a season 2, let's see where it goes.

There was another show.... I clicked on it and watched like 20 min of the first episode, it was absolutely mind-numbing boring and slow to move.

Black Earth Rising - I think it was called.

Two thumbs down....

And with that, 77 days until GoT. :cigar:
For anyone interested, Amazon prime has the first seven seasons available, and the first six are free if you’re a prime member.

Saw an ad for this while we were in Tokyo in December and so far about 3 episodes in and enjoying it. First half of each episode is from human's POV and second half from cat's POV.:)

Owning - er, I mean being enslaved by two cats ourselves, we can really relate to this series. ;)

Reactions: Simonka
Just came across True Detective 3 and so far so good.

Just came across True Detective 3 and so far so good.

How do you access True Detective?

Taking a lead from this thread, I watched Season 1 on "Yes"......but most of the 8 episodes were incomplete...strangely added to the intrigue. I would like to watch the entire Series 1. Exploring options now.

I saw a part of Episode 1 of Series 2 ......didn't have the impact of Series 1. Maybe I just couldn't get my head around Vince Vaughn playing a serious lead, and partly I was wondering where the guys from Series 1 went.

How do you access True Detective?

Taking a lead from this thread, I watched Season 1 on "Yes"......but most of the 8 episodes were incomplete...strangely added to the intrigue. I would like to watch the entire Series 1. Exploring options now.

I saw a part of Episode 1 of Series 2 ......didn't have the impact of Series 1. Maybe I just couldn't get my head around Vince Vaughn playing a serious lead, and partly I was wondering where the guys from Series 1 went.

https://solarmoviez.ru/solar.html

Reactions: namae
Got around to watching the complete series 1. Great show.

How about series 2 and 3? Same quality? I read Woody H was disappointed by Series 2.
1st is the best I feel but 2 & 3 are still a good watch. WH put his money in it so have no idea why he's not happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.