Guest viewing is limited

What type of Japanese girls, you want to ask her out?

one who don't look like a child or a puppet which excludes most of japanese women.
I like this kind of J-girls :
yu_gal_09.jpg
hmmm... so called a "gal" type,,,high teens...

Wow, I'll go out with any Japanese girl that smiles at me! All you Japanese girls are beautiful!

Ohhh, thank you!!!
But, "to smile at you" is also the key... hmmmm...
Interesting!

Good sense of humour, getting my jokes is important. Loud in many ways because I prefer girls who aren't quiet. High work ethic is a must since I love to work. A positive mindset, dislike people who complain all the time. I feel that I could go on forever about this so I'll wrap it up. Love beer, action movies and....always horny :) over and out
I guess, I cover that category!!!

I really prefer the Marunouchi girls.... those working in the financial district that dressed in that 'Maru-Fashion' style. Usually well educated and have ambition... that's very attractive to me.

I'm not really attracted to those 20's girls who just look too young or maybe too immature.

Hmmm... that was my image of ideal Japanese girls, yes they are sophisticated and mostly smart, attractive, globalised ladies, which I think I definately fit in that catergory, eventhough, I don't work in Marunouchi,,, but in office district for my daytime job!

Girls with light make-up, just enough to highlight the natural beauty of Japanese skin. Casual clothing, nothing sophisticated. But the right one to highlight the curves of the body.

Reactions: Yuriko and meiji
Hmmm... that was my image of ideal Japanese girls, yes they are sophisticated and mostly smart, attractive, globalised ladies, which I think I definately fit in that catergory, eventhough, I don't work in Marunouchi,,, but in office district for my daytime job!
I wonder how it looks like. I guess something marvelous.

Last edited:
You think so? She looks 19, 20, 21ish to me...Shibuya 109 kinda...
or a Surf gal type...
to me she looks more like a single mother living in Chiba surf gal type than a 109 hattachi gurai no ko.

I wonder why the Japanese OL style is so attractive to men (including myself :whistle:).

What type of Japanese girls, you want to ask her out?

If she's Japanese and got a pulse, she's usually good enough for me.

Big difference between asking out and having a relationship with.
I'd basically go out with anyone once.

However if it was more a longer term thing then it is more about turn offs than turn ons!

Personally the following a game breakers for me:
1. Those overly cutsie voices (that woman in the commentary of "terrace house" needs to be hit in the head with a bit of 4*2)
2. Incessant checking of smart phones
3. Smokers
4. Bad odors
TBC

Reactions: MikeH
A girl who can sing well I find highly attractive. Easy going and likes dark humour. Physically active and in good shape. Prefer long hair, black or a dark shade. Nice slender legs, thigh gap is super bonus. Shapely breasts, but not too big, maximum d-cups. Slender waist. Doesn't get jealous easily.

These would be nice, but in all honestly, for a partner I just want someone who I can feel at ease around, trustworthy, and be somewhat attractive physically. Looks only last so long.
Sounds like me haha

I wonder why the Japanese OL style is so attractive to men (including myself :whistle:).
Not sure if it would be on my top 10 list of outfits I'd love a girl to roleplay in for me (not sure if I even have such a list!), but I do find there's a certain look and style to it that I find appealing. But then again, a teacher can have a VERY similar look and I find that they can be very sexy. Hmmm.....

I didn't yet find a good answer, but I realised it could be mainly a matter of domination male/boss - female/OL. Is it?
I think that's true for some.
Hmmm maybe that's what it is, but the opposite affect for me. The idea of an interoffice relationship isn't appealing to me due to my workplace environment (mostly married women) so I don't have a strong emotional connection to that style.

To answer the original topic question: ultimately a girl who can be laid back and I can relax with. There are many physical and personality traits that I find appealing, but none of them would matter if I can't enjoy my "downtime" with her without it being a chore or a whole production.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The thing is: everytime i ask a Japanese girl out for a coffee, they said something like: Sorry, we've just known each other for 3 months. We need to know each other more. I was like: huh???
(I have 4,5 young japanese female friends. We knew by chance online and exchange language everyday)
I'm more into open-minded type, have sense of humor, look doesn't matter.

The thing is: everytime i ask a Japanese girl out for a coffee, they said something like: Sorry, we've just known each other for 3 months. We need to know each other more. I was like: huh???

Yep, the general rule is you need to sleep with the girl minimum of three times before you can have coffee together.

I myself only ask out girls who are dumb and good looking. That is because I don't want to date ugly girls and the smart ones don't want to date me.

(Also very very few of the dumb girls want to date me but please just let's not go there now, OK?)

Reactions: DocMcStuffins