Guest viewing is limited

What type of Japanese girls, you want to ask her out?

The thing is: everytime i ask a Japanese girl out for a coffee, they said something like: Sorry, we've just known each other for 3 months. We need to know each other more. I was like: huh???
(I have 4,5 young japanese female friends. We knew by chance online and exchange language everyday)
I'm more into open-minded type, have sense of humor, look doesn't matter.
Read between the lines, that's a rejection...

If you didn't make a move in 3 months... what can I say fam

lol exactly... thats a rejection and certainly doesnt have much to do with the girls being japanese...

i disagree on the three month though... in that case, yes... probably too late... though i know enough people here who knew each other for a while before thez started dating (and not only the shy types)... just got something to do with the group mentality and at least the people i know take it a little bit slower, maybe because they are a little more serious...

Yep, the general rule is you need to sleep with the girl minimum of three times before you can have coffee together.

I myself only ask out girls who are dumb and good looking. That is because I don't want to date ugly girls and the smart ones don't want to date me.

(Also very very few of the dumb girls want to date me but please just let's not go there now, OK?)

That can't be right. Sleep before having coffee together?
Btw, where do you find all of these dumb girl?

Read between the lines, that's a rejection...

If you didn't make a move in 3 months... what can I say fam

In fact, i tried to ask her out soon after we knew each other. But she was busy with university tests. I think that she just want to have online friends who can help her practice English everyday. Now i need to go find another girl who's ready to be open with me.

lol exactly... thats a rejection and certainly doesnt have much to do with the girls being japanese...

i disagree on the three month though... in that case, yes... probably too late... though i know enough people here who knew each other for a while before thez started dating (and not only the shy types)... just got something to do with the group mentality and at least the people i know take it a little bit slower, maybe because they are a little more serious...

I guess she's not into me at all. That can't be helped.

MailTomo
It's the person she chats with & practices her English with between the time the guy she really likes & is out drinking with & sleeping with doesn't have time.

Reactions: MikeH
I'm not very successful with Japanese women so probably not the best person to answer that question but for the sake of diversity maybe my answer might be worth something to the OP.

I have dated at least 60 girls in 5 years (that number comes from the fact that as far as I can remember not a month has gone by without at least one date). My success rate is rather low with Japanese women and high with other Asian nationalities (notably Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipinos) non-existent with Western women (our paths simply don't cross). I think my problem with Japanese women comes from the fact that I have difficulties adjusting to the tatemae culture and that I find it a lot harder being myself with them.

As for the kind of women I like: outspoken, with strong opinions (including political), curious about stuff slightly outside the mainstream (being a classical/avant-garde music and cinema buff, that's very important to me), DEFINITELY not into the kawai/anime/disney/J-K pop culture, with some interest in history and foreign cultures, ideally in her late 20's or early 30's (I'm 37), speaks at least some English (my Japanese is only average), is independent both emotionally and financially (not living with her parents), doesn't want to have children and is not obsessed with marriage and having me meet her parents. Better if she has her own friends and hobbies and is not relying on me being available 24/7 to entertain her. Weird but without any crippling mental illness. Physically, not too skinny and doesn't wear too much make-up.

Since I mostly rely on dating and conversation apps to meet women, my criteria are completely out of line with the kind of people you meet there so I'm not really holding my breath.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Needs to have a strong sense of humor, be outspoken and have an active interest in something. Honestly, I prefer the artsy types more (painting, music, handcrafts, literature), as I'm not that interested in sports that much.

I guess what really matter to me is the DRIVE. If she has a drive for something and pairs it up with a more outspoken/outgoing personality, I'm sold.

There's way too many local girls who don't have a single interest aside from Instagramming and sleeping.

In terms of looks, I'm not that picky. I've liked different girls, though I tend to prefer slimmer figures. Imho, even an average looking girl becomes an outstanding presence if she has the aforementioned drive.

Reactions: Des Esseintes
There's way too many local girls who don't have a single interest aside from Instagramming and sleeping.

I think it's not just girls but people in general. The working hours here don't leave much time to develop personal interests. As soon as you have an interest in something ever so slightly off the beaten track you're labeled as maniakku.

You might be right here...still disappointing. Not that I'm that clever of a man, but at least I have a few interests that keep the me being 'me', so to say. I can't imagine living without them, it'll be pretty empty.

You might be right here...still disappointing. Not that I'm that clever of a man, but at least I have a few interests that keep the me being 'me', so to say. I can't imagine living without them, it'll be pretty empty.

Time and time again I meet girls here who have zero interest in art, literature or politics, who don't particularly like to party, are only moderately into sex and have a boring job (by their own admission) with practically no holidays. It's a mystery to me what sustains them. It may be the ultimate form of wisdom, not to expect anything anymore and content yourself with the same old shit every day until you die. I know I would kill myself long before that but to each their own I suppose.

Unicorn detected! If you are not adverse to meeting some random dude off the internet, I must get your number!

When somebody's profile says something like "Dont message me or ask to meet up" what do you think are the odds for the random dude in the internet? :confused:

When somebody's profile says something like "Dont message me or ask to meet up" what do you think are the odds for the random dude in the internet? :confused:

Haha I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Thankfully I'm only being 0.141592% serious when I wrote that.

Plus, it says no messages or meet ups, neither of which I am requesting. Just a number (which I probably won't get). :p

Time and time again I meet girls here who have zero interest in art, literature or politics, who don't particularly like to party, are only moderately into sex and have a boring job (by their own admission) with practically no holidays. It's a mystery to me what sustains them. It may be the ultimate form of wisdom, not to expect anything anymore and content yourself with the same old shit every day until you die. I know I would kill myself long before that but to each their own I suppose.
What sustains them?
Maybe the hope to find their dream "Danda-san", become a boring "Oku-san", then a sexless "Okaa-san". Repeat at next generation.

I churn a lot of Japanese women, and have done so for 20+ years now.

The ones I tend to stick with like to drink, climax easily and repeatedly, like to go down on me in elevators, have flexible schedules, love any and all kinds of food, and love to laugh.

I find that combination in about 1 out of 20 Japanese women I date. Add a zero to the denominator for women I've dated from any other country. Which is why I only date Japanese women.

Reactions: TAG Manager
The ones I tend to stick with like to drink, climax easily and repeatedly, like to go down on me in elevators, have flexible schedules, love any and all kinds of food, and love to laugh.
Damn... You find goldmines. lol

I tend to choose physically active girls with a tiny/thin body that looks like it's going to break appart under my poundings.
As for the talking, my Japanese is fluent and I have an ability to drive discussions toward insane paths even with the dullest girls.