Guest viewing is limited

What type of Japanese girls, you want to ask her out?

True - I'm so slow I probably wouldn't have time to whip it out, much less proceed to fun part .

That's not what I was referring to, but very funny!

We should create a "Top 10 Elevators for a BJ in Tokyo" list just to see how many of us have virtually crossed swords without even knowing.

My #1 is the elevator where Cardenas used to be in Ebisu.

Reactions: TAG Manager
What sustains them?
Maybe the hope to find their dream "Danda-san", become a boring "Oku-san", then a sexless "Okaa-san". Repeat at next generation.

Frency, you seem to know so well for the idea of "Japanese girls dream" regarding "Non Japanese guy, married with Japanese" life model!! I guess that's why, we service ladies exist to let unsatisfied in-caged non-Japanese husbands married to Japanese seek "the fabulous opportunity" for feeling manly again.

We, confident women with no bf nor a partner VS. smartly calculated Japanese ladies in marriage, plus not sexially feeding their hubbies enough. What a paradox! Thanks to the society, how it works so well!! lol.

Well, ideally, we all deserve someone suitable, for ourselves. Good luck, everyone!

I didn't yet find a good answer, but I realised it could be mainly a matter of domination male/boss - female/OL. Is it?

Well, to me definately. In the reality, it's taboo to ask bj to ladies in the office, but still majority of guys must have a fantasy of. I have a dream of serving my boss after 20:00, when noone's around, or asking me to come early and suck his cock with protected discretiton, as a part of my job, could be so exciting! With some bonus tipping in my panties! lol.

I guess, but under the matter of male/ boss domination, OL confidence surely would be attractive factor, as the confidence shows in their existance. But for me I provide with femine elegance, eye candy effect!

But I also know, that men don't want too strong women. They want sugar from women. So, well-balance is the key, perhaps.

The thing is: everytime i ask a Japanese girl out for a coffee, they said something like: Sorry, we've just known each other for 3 months. We need to know each other more. I was like: huh???
(I have 4,5 young japanese female friends. We knew by chance online and exchange language everyday)
I'm more into open-minded type, have sense of humor, look doesn't matter.

That's pretty funny, asking for coffee, but girls said we need to know each other more? lol. Maybe I would say that, even for coffee if I was young like 17 or 18! lol. They thought, you asked you out for a date...???wrong person to ask, I guess.

Frency, you seem to know so well for the idea of "Japanese girls dream" regarding "Non Japanese guy, married with Japanese" life model!! I guess that's why, we service ladies exist to let unsatisfied in-caged non-Japanese husbands married to Japanese seek "the fabulous opportunity" for feeling manly again.

We, confident women with no bf nor a partner VS. smartly calculated Japanese ladies in marriage, plus not sexially feeding their hubbies enough. What a paradox! Thanks to the society, how it works so well!! lol.

Well, ideally, we all deserve someone suitable, for ourselves. Good luck, everyone!

I know so well indeed (sigh...)
But to be fair I dont think its only the ones marrying foreigners, and not only the ladies in Japan who do that (but maybe a higher % in Japan than elsewhere). There must be some kind of biochemical reaction in some womens brains which end up in "hey i have a ring on my finger and a kid in the house, its ok now, I can be a angry-complaining-castrating bitch now!" (Ok i am ranting , sorry... as Trump said in a different context "I suppose some of them are good")

I know so well indeed (sigh...)
But to be fair I dont think its only the ones marrying foreigners, and not only the ladies in Japan who do that (but maybe a higher % in Japan than elsewhere). There must be some kind of biochemical reaction in some womens brains which end up in "hey i have a ring on my finger and a kid in the house, its ok now, I can be a angry-complaining-castrating bitch now!" (Ok i am ranting , sorry... as Trump said in a different context "I suppose some of them are good")

Poor you...
I just have disrespect to those women. Very culculated. Sorry men, that happened to be in.
I bet they are pretty, smart,sexy,huh?

Well, we service ladies get the honey,.and give the need back behind their wives.

They are not providing, which they supposed to after marriage, but what can you do...

Are there any folks happily sleeps with their wives, and service girls,,,that's a Win/ Win alpha guys!!
Good for you! But majority ends up here or Craiglist??? lol.

Poor you...
I just have disrespect to those women. Very culculated. Sorry men, that happened to be in.
I bet they are pretty, smart,sexy,huh?

Well, we service ladies get the honey,.and give the need back behind their wives.

They are not providing, which they supposed to after marriage, but what can you do...

Are there any folks happily sleeps with their wives, and service girls,,,that's a Win/ Win alpha guys!!
Good for you! But majority ends up here or Craiglist??? lol.
calculated...typo..sorry!

Hi guys!
I want to refresh the idea of "popular Japanese girls" that what type of girls, you guys want to date? I think it can be different from girls that you find "curious" or "mysterious" only, or "just nice to be around". But what makes you move, as you actually want to ask her out?
Also, how about "looks"? Any favourite looks?
Please describe.

Sorry, I'm focusing on "Japanese girls" but I'm curious to know, what type of girls are popular, these days. Thanks.

Girl who can be independent but chooses to be with someone in life. A girl who can make me laugh is most important.

Reactions: Yuriko
Girl who can be independent but chooses to be with someone in life. A girl who can make me laugh is most important.

Sure, I think these are the main attractive factor, but to make you laugh!!! You must have a kingly side of you

Ha, I see. Like I want a court jester, you mean? No I would not demand they make me life at that instant. Just if they can make me laugh, then they would win my heart.

Ha, I see. Like I want a court jester, you mean? No I would not demand they make me life at that instant. Just if they can make me laugh, then they would win my heart.
I agree . It's a bit weird that many ladies expect the same from guys but the reverse seems less obvious/accepted. Funny ladies are even looked down upon sometimes (think Amy Schumer for instance) . I think it's super sexy , on the opposite.

I agree . It's a bit weird that many ladies expect the same from guys but the reverse seems less obvious/accepted. Funny ladies are even looked down upon sometimes (think Amy Schumer for instance) . I think it's super sexy , on the opposite.

Her SNL monologue from last year was great.

Back on topic, there's a joke from Casually Explained (a youtuber) where he says "if you're attracted to high schoolers, the best way to stop is to talk to one of them", which I find kinda true with Japanese girls. Some conversations I've had with some high school and university girls made me lose faith in humanity. I was at this girl's house and we were both kinda hungry and she said something like lets eat out, I always eat out... and I said I've got no cash, let me just grab some vegetables and eggs and use some leftover rice to make chahan, to which the girl told me she didn't cook- her mom would, and that she had no clue how to crack an egg or use a knife. I was pretty dumbstruck by this cause cooking is fairly easy (the easy stuff anyway, I can't make like a turducken or something but still). Other things are blatant racism or xenophobia, which a lot of people voice.
The funniest/sad thing I heard was that a girl told me that if you ever meet a girl who smokes, it means shes crazy in the head (メンヘラ)and I asked her if this was the same for men, to which she responded "no, my ex used to smoke, and he was sweet".

I think for both men and women you don't have to be so attractive (just clean and well put together) and be willing to put in effort for conversation and not be a dislikable person (racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.).
Like some dude asked me why he couldn't get a second date with this Japanese girl when he went with sweatpants and a crappy t-shirt. That's a pretty easy thing to change a little bit to do better.

Japanese girls are pretty cute as a whole, but I think they overdo the immature kawaii stuff. It's really insufferable after a while. They're also pretty polite. I guess I'd prefer it if they could keep up with a lot of the subjects I like to converse about (politics, philosophy, music, psychology, etc.) and I really like to hear people that are passionate about what they do or like.

Last edited:
Her SNL monologue from last year was great.

Back on topic, there's a joke from Casually Explained (a youtuber) where he says "if you're attracted to high schoolers, the best way to stop is to talk to one of them", which I find kinda true with Japanese girls. Some conversations I've had with some high school and university girls made me lose faith in humanity. I was at this girl's house and we were both kinda hungry and she said something like lets eat out, I always eat out... and I said I've got no cash, let me just grab some vegetables and eggs and use some leftover rice to make chahan, to which the girl told me she didn't cook- her mom would, and that she had no clue how to crack an egg or use a knife. I was pretty dumbstruck by this cause cooking is fairly easy (the easy stuff anyway, I can't make like a turducken or something but still). Other things are blatant racism or xenophobia, which a lot of people voice.
The funniest/sad thing I heard was that a girl told me that if you ever meet a girl who smokes, it means shes crazy in the head (メンヘラ)and I asked her if this was the same for men, to which she responded "no, my ex used to smoke, and he was sweet".

I think for both men and women you don't have to be so attractive (just clean and well put together) and be willing to put in effort for conversation and not be a dislikable person (racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.).
Like some dude asked me why he couldn't get a second date with this Japanese girl when he went with sweatpants and a crappy t-shirt. That's a pretty easy thing to change a little bit to do better.

Japanese girls are pretty cute as a whole, but I think they overdo the immature kawaii stuff. It's really insufferable after a while. They're also pretty polite. I guess I'd prefer it if they could keep up with a lot of the subjects I like to converse about (politics, philosophy, music, psychology, etc.) and I really like to hear people that are passionate about what they do or like.

Excellent post! I agree on the "immature kawaii" thing, but it was not always like this, its not so "cultural" i think. Just looking at japanese movies from the 70s/80s for instance it seems they were times when ladies were still polite/respectful etc but could also kick ass , and act as adults.

Back on topic, there's a joke from Casually Explained (a youtuber) where he says "if you're attracted to high schoolers, the best way to stop is to talk to one of them", which I find kinda true with Japanese girls.

Yeah, this is why I say that I like young-LOOKING women and not actual barely legal women, etc. I think it's true for a lot of Japanese women, but just like any society there's thoughtful, mature women, too. I mean, I've had GFs that are still somewhat passive and have a weakness for the kawaii, but are also incredibly curious about the outside world and like talking about politics, cultural differences, etc.

I'm not particularly interested in passive women or anything, but women raised in Japanese society do have positive cultural characteristics in bed, mainly being willing to or enjoying 'dressing up' in bed, and being willing to go have sex in a hotel. (y)

@Frenchy I have the same feeling, also judging by my talks with older generations of ladies and their opinion of the contemporary girls. Could the economic situation also have an effect? Perhaps.

I find that a lot of the old gen men and women here are somehow disappointed with the apathy/airheaded-ness of the young ones. At first I thought it's your typical generational conflict, but who knows...

Discussions aside, I like Japanese literature and the pop cultural picture authors paint (from Murakami Haruki to Murakami Ryuu and others) makes it seem that indeed previous generations were more kickass.

I find that a lot of the old gen men and women here are somehow disappointed with the apathy/airheaded-ness of the young ones. At first I thought it's your typical generational conflict, but who knows...
I meet a lot of older salary men and they can be super shallow and boring.
They will tell you their hobbies are driving and traveling when you ask, and when you ask where they have traveled they will say "only inside Japan". Hah. And none of them goes to vote.
I don't blame them, their jobs take up so much time that they don't have much chance to practice any hobbies sadly... but they don't seem like interesting people any more than the younger generation.
If anything, the younger generation is standing up against drinking and working culture because the want a chance to do something with their life outside of company work.

@User#8628 Probably just my luck, then! Of course, I was speaking from my limited experience.

A few of my closest locals here either drink rarely or don't drink at all and it really is refreshing. Not that I don't appreciate the smoothness of a relaxing glass of whiskey, but the constant chugging I usually see is quite sad. Late night trains are like a zombie apocalypse of overworked, drunk, extremely lonely throngs of people.

The older people I've met were a very pleasant company as they could talk about theater, literature, arts, these kind of things. Limited luck with younger gens on this, but I do have to dig more and more.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I really prefer the Marunouchi girls.... those working in the financial district that dressed in that 'Maru-Fashion' style. Usually well educated and have ambition... that's very attractive to me.

I'm not really attracted to those 20's girls who just look too young or maybe too immature.

What's Maru-fashion and where best to find these women?