What's good?

ElephantDog

TAG Member
Reaction score
ElephantDog here, saying what's up.
Been an anon lurker for a while. Few threads here helped with my experience in Osaka soaplands.

Bio: tall, dark, definitely not a jumbo Black Thunder candy bar. Looking for sex friends, basically.
Nice to meet y'all :)

Been an anon lurker for a while.
Then you will have seen how successful similar posts have been.

For your edification, here is a simulation of the average response to such a post:

Welcome!
I like people who want the impossible out of P4P sites, I felt similar for a few years :D
Sorry I won’t be your sex friend , but I was just curious , what does « definitely not a jumbo Black Thunder candy bar » mean?

Reactions: Lukes
Welcome!
I like people who want the impossible out of P4P sites, I felt similar for a few years :D
Still today right? Hoping I'm not alone here :p:D:)

Still today right? Hoping I'm not alone here :p:D:)
Well... I did find the impossible (fun/affectionate but not clingy/grateful/good-in-bed/ 50% off usual prices :D)
And come on guys , I made you laugh and cringe enough about all my pathetic failures over the last few years, I can brag a bit about a lil success! :)

Reactions: just4fun
The second paragraph is where this intro post went all wrong. It was fine up until that point.

Actually, wait... I re-read the title and username and it's all wrong.

Reactions: Frenchy
Welcome!
Sorry I won’t be your sex friend , but I was just curious , what does « definitely not a jumbo Black Thunder candy bar » mean?

Yes. It is a very imprecise reference. Very confusing for the many lurking potential sex friends (i.e. the ones that won't be discovered by searching "free easy pussy").

Could be a Big Thunder, or a Black Thunder Mini-Bar or a Sweets Thunder Pretty Style Shortcake Flavor or any of the other types of Black Thunder listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Thunder_(chocolate_bar)