What's the deal with all the girls and the game Apex Legends?

PendulePolisson

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so on Tinder, Twitter... what's the deal with the young girls all writing about Apex Legends in their bio?

They all seem to have a similar profile (young, cute picture, matching everyone just to redirect them to their twitter account...).
Is that a code name for doing パパ活? Cause it feels like that.

I would guess that it's a way to get the attention of more dudes. Come off as more approachable or something like that.
Smells like a scam to me.

I would guess that it's a way to get the attention of more dudes. Come off as more approachable or something like that.
Smells like a scam to me.
Kinda have to agree with this...

I would guess that it's a way to get the attention of more dudes.

I guess so. It is just so sudden. Can't count how many girls will mention this game in their bio now. I'm also wondering why this game in particular?

It's not more popular in Japan than Fortnite or PUBG so it feels like there is another meaning behind. I'm maybe overthinking.

Just wanted to know if other people also noticed this trend.

I just had a girl today (who half scammed me I will write on that) who also said she plays the game. Maybe it's because a number of virtual youtubers play Apex Legends (afaik, don't watch virtual youtubers but somehow I seem to remember they play it).

From what I understand, several platforms offer matching services for Apex Legends where you can play and chat for xxx coins the guys purchase. And theoretically can discuss more than the game during those sessions…

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy
From what I understand, several platforms offer matching services for Apex Legends where you can play and chat for xxx coins the guys purchase. And theoretically can discuss more than the game during those sessions…
Learned something new. I thought that's what Twitch was for. :wacky: