Whats your « Fuck Covid » recent act?

In my case, being the only one in the whole train/station not wearing a mask.
Every single day.
When some very rare folks not wearing one enter the station or the train, I really want to hug them.
Feels like we belong to the same category of smart people.

Mask wearers are so fucking dumb most of the time.
Their false sense of security makes them do some stupid shit like rubbing their eyes, keeping their nose out of the mask, touching vending machines buttons and then opening the bottle with the very same hand/fingers and then contact with lips. I witness these every day. That's not even funny anymore.

i do wear a mask when going out now, more to be polite than anything.
Its amazing how many people i see with the mask wrapped below their chin or not covering their nose.

i do wear a mask when going out now, more to be polite than anything.
Its amazing how many people i see with the mask wrapped below their chin or not covering their nose.

Same here, I just don't want to freak people out.

The best I have seen this far was an older guy who had folded his mask to cover his nose only. :confused:

Been enjoying the nice weather at the beach recently. It’s funny how friends are all scared of corona but they’ll have bbqs at the beach or whatever I’m more of a go with the flow guy

I've been doing this for weeks!
Are you really French??? :cautious:

last time I check yes...
hey I didnt say it didn’t happen before :D
Also I Don’t have a tanga nor a plastic doll anyway
I do have hands though

last time I check yes...
hey I didnt say it didn’t happen before :D
Also I Don’t have a tanga** nor a plastic doll anyway
I do have hands though

**Tanga (noun English) a pair of briefs consisting of small panels connected by strings at the sides.
Tanga (Tagalog) [adjective] idiotic; stupid; asinine. [noun] idiot; stupid person; dolt; jerk.
Tenga "....high quality Male Pleasure Items for the common man."

I also started wearing a mask. Found some old ones at the bottom of a

**Tanga (noun English) a pair of briefs consisting of small panels connected by strings at the sides.
Tanga (Tagalog) [adjective] idiotic; stupid; asinine. [noun] idiot; stupid person; dolt; jerk.
Tenga "....high quality Male Pleasure Items for the common man."

ok , so I don’t have a TENGA (brandname) nor a TANGA (English noun) but I may be TANGA (tagalog)... will ask her for confirmation ;)

Reactions: TAG Manager
ok , so I don’t have a TENGA (brandname) nor a TANGA (English noun) but I may be TANGA (tagalog)... will ask her for confirmation ;)

Ask her to wear tanga briefs tonight and service you with a Tenga six pack, ..... and see if that turns her on, or whether she thinks your an over-ambitious tanga pervert.

Reactions: Frenchy
The other day I finally cracked and went out to my favorite Chinese happy ending massage joint. I was determined to play safe by wearing a mask the whole time and I was relieved to see that the girl was wearing one too.

But then she was too sexy and slender for me to resist having her get naked and blow me. So, yeah... no more mask...

If I somehow manage to get COVID from that, at least I can say it was hands down one of the best blowjobs I've ever had from one of the hottest girls that's ever serviced me. A true spinner and such a nice personality too.

The other day I finally cracked and went out to my favorite Chinese happy ending massage joint. I was determined to play safe by wearing a mask the whole time and I was relieved to see that the girl was wearing one too.

But then she was too sexy and slender for me to resist having her get naked and blow me. So, yeah... no more mask...

If I somehow manage to get COVID from that, at least I can say it was hands down one of the best blowjobs I've ever had from one of the hottest girls that's ever serviced me. A true spinner and such a nice personality too.
Waiting for the review/shop name

9658646A-46CA-4BFB-951C-2EC86A4CB380.jpeg

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Lukes
Didnt think it sounded like any chinese rub and tug joint in tokyo.
To be honest, it isn't like any of those I've ever been to in Tokyo.

This place is a bit more pricy than the usual Chinese or other Asian places around but it's worth it. Usually you get a *real* massage that kinda hurts and then you have fun. And there's only been like one time in the last 8+ years I've been going here that there was a chubby chick servicing me. It's my favorite for a reason.

Reactions: Durg50
I will put it to you like this. Imagine if you will people who wholeheartedly believe that this COVID thing is a hoax. Next, have medical direction taking this seriously and enforce proper mask wearing and social distancing, you know the who precaution things. THEN, add higher ups making sure you enforce those precautions. So my life revolves around telling people to wear their masks right and not having their noses stick out like a dick, then getting reprimanded when we have positive cases.

Reactions: chaztagster