What's your Background?

My background now is cream coloured tile as I am writing this while taking a break in a love hotel bath. But I can confirm there were girls in plural in Shibuya yesterday. I saw at least two confirmed cases walking around in the wild.

Mind boggling, right? I think someday I might go back and maybe even try to talk to them. Or at least take longer gazes. From behind a lamp post.
Whaat?! The rumours are true! This is bigger than water on Mars (at least for us perverts).

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to catch one of these wild girl specimens, conduct an anatomical probe and send the data back to TAG for analysis.

Oh, and why isn't there a girl in the tub with you? o_O

Reactions: MikeH
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to catch one of these wild girl specimens, conduct an anatomical probe and send the data back to TAG for analysis.

A man has to do what a man has to do. Or die trying. I am proud to have been selected for this honourable task and I will do my best not to bring shame to my house.

Oh, and why isn't there a girl in the tub with you? o_O

I get that this is a rhetorical question but for the newbies here I let you know that she is obviously still trying to regain her normal breathing pattern in the bed. :LOL:

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
White as brand new sheets. American who recently moved to Japan.

TAG threads always seem to get off topic pretty quickly. ;) makes it feel more like a community than most forums nowadays, kinda like it.
So, lets get off topic pretty quickly together. Youre a white american man and thats OK, nobody's perfect, I have white american friends too, kinda like them. But come on ... as "brand new sheets"?!!! Can you make a little effort? Getting a bit suntanned , coming to our wonderful Shonan beaches, get laid by our wonderful suntanned Shonan babes?
Im writing this from Zushi, drunk, life is good, I am white as brand old sheets who saw too much sex, blood, toil and tears...
Bienvenue chez TAG!
TAG he yokoso! :)

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
But come on ... as "brand new sheets"?!!! Can you make a little effort?

You got to give it to the newbie though, has the guts to try to challenge me as the whitest white boy in Tokyo right off the bat.

But come on, you get the right to call yourself white only after you take a one night stand to a hotel and when you come out of the shower she goes "*gasp* you are white!". :eek::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
So, lets get off topic pretty quickly together. Youre a white american man and thats OK, nobody's perfect, I have white american friends too, kinda like them. But come on ... as "brand new sheets"?!!! Can you make a little effort? Getting a bit suntanned , coming to our wonderful Shonan beaches, get laid by our wonderful suntanned Shonan babes?
Im writing this from Zushi, drunk, life is good, I am white as brand old sheets who saw too much sex, blood, toil and tears...
Bienvenue chez TAG!
TAG he yokoso! :)

Bahaha, I'm working on the tan actually! But I've basically been a shut in since high school, haven't seen much daylight for 8 years. Forced myself out of the house by moving across the world! Plans working so far, quickly got a farmers tan going on.

E: @MikeH
I make fresh snow look gray.

Bahaha, I'm working on the tan actually! But I've basically been a shut in since high school, haven't seen much daylight for 8 years. Forced myself out of the house by moving across the world! Plans working so far, quickly got a farmers tan going on.

E: @MikeH
I make fresh snow look gray.

I love those American horror movies where some random girl or dude is held hostage in a cave by a psycho who tortures them. Congrats for escaping ! Welcome to the Light my friend ! :)

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
I'm half Mexican with Arabic and Spaniard from my dad side and half Cuban from my mom's side.
I'm a result of bloody conquests and people getting their sexy on: The moors conquering Spain and the Spaniards conquering Aztecs in Mexico, as well as Cuba.

I think we're all results of people getting their sexy on.
I'm sure that's mostly the case except for in vitro? but I was trying to say : the sexy co mingling after a conquest :p The Miscegenation of both Spain and Mexico That's how some of us end up being a little bit of everything!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm sure that's mostly the case except for in vitro? but I was trying to say : the sexy co mingling after a conquest :p The Miscegenation of both Spain and Mexico That's how some of us end up being a little bit of everything!
Let's be honest , among all our ancestors everywhere in the family tree there must be some rapist warriors who probably found the deed sexy but the ladies they "conquered" probably disagreed. For example for any French person you can assume there is at least one Roman, Barbarian, Viking, Englishman and probably worse involved...

Let's be honest , among all our ancestors everywhere in the family tree there must be some rapist warriors who probably found the deed sexy but the ladies they "conquered" probably disagreed. For example for any French person you can assume there is at least one Roman, Barbarian, Viking, Englishman and probably worse involved...
haha I completely agree. we are a history of violence and sex, makes sense.

Reactions: Frenchy
There's no way I can post my background here because it is a little unusual and specific. Anybody who has met me would probably recognize me right away.

Part of this is from how long I've been here. I was at a professional meeting a couple weeks ago. Afterwards four of us were talking - all long-time residents - and each of us had friends in common. Tokyo is too small a town for foreigners.

There's no way I can post my background here because it is a little unusual and specific. Anybody who has met me would probably recognize me right away.

Part of this is from how long I've been here. I was at a professional meeting a couple weeks ago. Afterwards four of us were talking - all long-time residents - and each of us had friends in common. Tokyo is too small a town for foreigners.

Yeah but think about it ... if someone finds you on TAG it also means this someone is on TAG! :)

Reactions: cabbie
... if someone finds you on TAG it also means this someone is on TAG! :)
It's not so much that I'm afraid of being found out but I can imagine the next time I go out drinking with some of my old-timer buddies one of them would have passed around a link to one of my posts here and would be explaining why I posted "that story" vs. any number of other stories they know about me.

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm half Mexican with Arabic and Spaniard from my dad side and half Cuban from my mom's side.
I'm a result of bloody conquests and people getting their sexy on: The moors conquering Spain and the Spaniards conquering Aztecs in Mexico, as well as Cuba.
Never thought I'd see someone with such a similar race mix as me! I'm not the only one! :ROFLMAO: