What's your endgame?

What the hell would I do with a water buffalo?

6e4836ce122b44072a8b11a186b07e42--jokes-happiness.jpg

I got it on the bucket list to spend a coked filled weekend in the PI with a different girl every night though.

I hope you are talking about Coca Cola and not Pepsi as the penalty for a small amount of drugs in Phils is from 12 to 20 years in jail. And the jails in there are places where I would probably survive almost an hour, but that's because I am a tough guy.

Visiting Philippines and having less than three girls per day is also punishable by law. The penalty is being ridiculed in TAG by all your fellow mongers. The law is lenient though and allows you to get the three girls all at the same time or in succession.

I hope you are talking about Coca Cola and not Pepsi as the penalty for a small amount of drugs in Phils is from 12 to 20 years in jail. And the jails in there are places where I would probably survive almost an hour, but that's because I am a tough guy.

Huh, Bangkok it is then. Was on a cruise ship, went to a lot of places. Drugs seemed everywhere.

Australia was cool. At least the strippers. Never went to any brothels. In Thailand I rode an elephant, not any bitches.

Let me be perfectly honest with you.

1) You're 25 years old, and that means you DO NOT KNOW SHIT. Life has way more in store for you and you have no business thinking about an "end game."

2) At your age, you're still supposed to be relying on dating for sex. Sure, P4P is great on occasion but your focus is supposed to be on the dating game.

3) Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem mentally/emotionally fragile. That's not a knock as a lot of young guys are, but that's probably why you find yourself pondering such bullshit at your age. In 20 years, you'll look back and see how ridiculous this post was.

4) Don't get me wrong. If all you truly want to do is tap P4P ass six ways to Sunday for however much longer your dick works properly, go in peace. But that's obviously not the case, hence your post. Refer to #3, I think you're young, emotionally inexperienced and got into P4P because you couldn't get over a silly youthful relationship that, in the long run, doesn't mean shit because your early 20s are precisely when you're supposed to be dating, breaking up, dating, breaking up, ad nauseum. Man up, forget about the bitch and go chase some new ass. Otherwise you'll blink and wake up 45 years old and lonely.

I was your age when I lived in Japan. I pissed away most of my 20s there. And not once during that time did I get seriously involved in any P4P. Trust me, you've probably got about five years max of proper dick function left so you'll want to capitalize on those years pumping as much nanpa ass as possible and finding a wife. Then, once you're comfortably settled in your 30s, you can stock up on generic sildenafil, rejoin the P4P circuit, come back here and the shit most of us old fucks here drone on about will make a lot more sense.

I'm an old guy and I use the P4P the same way I use a barber, or a visit to the doctor or dentist to fix a personal problem. In the case of P4P the problem is being horny and needing a service to help me relieve myself of a personal condition, in this case feeling horny. It helps that a lady is friendly, somewhat attractive and polite, too. She's there to do her job and I'm there to get relief so I can move on with my daily life. I also like the fact that I pay my money, get my service and it ends there. Those of us who are married know the value of this. I have friends who have aijin trouble, especially when the aijin starts thinking you are hers and she starts interfering with your marriage and family life. I agree that someone who is 25 and single has no clue about these things. On any day I can pick and choose where I want to get service, I pay my money, get my service and the itch gets scratched, so to speak. It's over and that's the end of it until it gets itchy again.

Let me be perfectly honest with you.

1) You're 25 years old, and that means you DO NOT KNOW SHIT. Life has way more in store for you and you have no business thinking about an "end game."

2) At your age, you're still supposed to be relying on dating for sex. Sure, P4P is great on occasion but your focus is supposed to be on the dating game.

3) Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem mentally/emotionally fragile. That's not a knock as a lot of young guys are, but that's probably why you find yourself pondering such bullshit at your age. In 20 years, you'll look back and see how ridiculous this post was.

4) Don't get me wrong. If all you truly want to do is tap P4P ass six ways to Sunday for however much longer your dick works properly, go in peace. But that's obviously not the case, hence your post. Refer to #3, I think you're young, emotionally inexperienced and got into P4P because you couldn't get over a silly youthful relationship that, in the long run, doesn't mean shit because your early 20s are precisely when you're supposed to be dating, breaking up, dating, breaking up, ad nauseum. Man up, forget about the bitch and go chase some new ass. Otherwise you'll blink and wake up 45 years old and lonely.

I was your age when I lived in Japan. I pissed away most of my 20s there. And not once during that time did I get seriously involved in any P4P. Trust me, you've probably got about five years max of proper dick function left so you'll want to capitalize on those years pumping as much nanpa ass as possible and finding a wife. Then, once you're comfortably settled in your 30s, you can stock up on generic sildenafil, rejoin the P4P circuit, come back here and the shit most of us old fucks here drone on about will make a lot more sense.

Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

In the case of P4P the problem is being horny and needing a service to help me relieve myself of a personal condition, in this case feeling horny. It helps that a lady is friendly, somewhat attractive and polite, too. She's there to do her job and I'm there to get relief so I can move on with my daily life. I also like the fact that I pay my money, get my service and it ends there. Those of us who are married know the value of this.

My brother. Thank you.

Huh, Bangkok it is then. Was on a cruise ship, went to a lot of places. Drugs seemed everywhere.

Australia was cool. At least the strippers. Never went to any brothels. In Thailand I rode an elephant, not any bitches.

You definitely need to try some Thai chicks.

"I'm relatively young (25) and have a well paying career."

1. I'm going to assume that you are a comp sci grad that does programming because I can't think of any other career where this would be possible.
2. What is your Japanese level? are you banging girls from english only friendly places?

The problem you have Overdentgreen21 is that you hit your comfortable career peak far earlier than 99.999% of the male population is able to do. people usually don't hit that til their mid 30's to early 40's. So now that you are here you are now at a loss for what to do and the answer is that you've won the game of life already so its up to you to add your own difficulty to it.

I war born to a poor single mom and during the early 90's which meant that I would have to deal with trying to get a job post 2008 recession and would have no choice but military to avoid the college debt trap. after that and a Japanese language school I am on the eve of 30 and I just MIGHT be able to get a job in Japan that isn't fucking english teaching. I have known nothing in life besides adversity and you don't know the things I would do if I could spend my late 20's creampie'ing cute Japanese girls instead of shooting my loads into cum rags.

You are unable to appreciate your situation because you lack knowledge of suffering. If you want understand the human condition that 99.999% of men are in then book yourself a flight to Poland and join the Ukraine vs Russia war. After you see enough dead bodies and get shot at a few times. You will then finally appreciate your life.

"I'm relatively young (25) and have a well paying career."

1. I'm going to assume that you are a comp sci grad that does programming because I can't think of any other career where this would be possible.
2. What is your Japanese level? are you banging girls from english only friendly places?

The problem you have Overdentgreen21 is that you hit your comfortable career peak far earlier than 99.999% of the male population is able to do. people usually don't hit that til their mid 30's to early 40's. So now that you are here you are now at a loss for what to do and the answer is that you've won the game of life already so its up to you to add your own difficulty to it.

I war born to a poor single mom and during the early 90's which meant that I would have to deal with trying to get a job post 2008 recession and would have no choice but military to avoid the college debt trap. after that and a Japanese language school I am on the eve of 30 and I just MIGHT be able to get a job in Japan that isn't fucking english teaching. I have known nothing in life besides adversity and you don't know the things I would do if I could spend my late 20's creampie'ing cute Japanese girls instead of shooting my loads into cum rags.

You are unable to appreciate your situation because you lack knowledge of suffering. If you want understand the human condition that 99.999% of men are in then book yourself a flight to Poland and join the Ukraine vs Russia war. After you see enough dead bodies and get shot at a few times. You will then finally appreciate your life.

You're right. Comp sci, had a Japanese friend I met in school which helped. Got here right before covid. Basic Japanese, enough to order coffee.

I definitely know im privileged now. Without giving out my life's story, I got extremely lucky. That is, if you consider losing your only loved one to some freak accident lucky. Then being given a big bag of money. Struggled through poverty before then. Cleaning toilets at 16 to help get by in school. Studied, knew that I'd have to work harder than everyone else to get the same opportunities.

I'm young, but far more experienced than most of my peers. Growing up, I hated the fact that some people are born disenfranchised, destined to be stuck at the bottom. Growing up dirt poor and surrounded by drug addicts and degenerates sucked. I wanted more than that. Somehow, it ended up working out sooner than expected. How I feel about that is an entirely separate matter.

I'm perpetually bored. I said I'd see the world when I was a kid, I did that and found out it wasn't that interesting. I hate people. I'd go on dates, tune out until it was time for sex. Every relationship is transactional. Got attached, felt vulnerable, then decided to skip the boring stuff and go straight into the fun stuff.

Now, the fun stuff is no longer fun. I'm fucked mentally. Maybe I peaked, maybe I could go higher. I don't know. I probably need therapy. Taking break from P4P/ dating. Just going to chill and jerk off. Then I'll see where I'm at and if I want to continue my degenerate ways.

Trust me, I've definitely appreciated what I have. But assuming someone hasn't suffered is sanctimonious. Suggesting to go off to fight in a war is also retarded.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
It doesn't seem like P4P or sudden lack of interest in it is the real issue. Taking a break is probably a good call but it sounds like you should seek some more professional help to get to the bottom of what's going on with you. Seek out the help now while you're young so you can better enjoy the rest of your life.

You're right. Comp sci, had a Japanese friend I met in school which helped. Got here right before covid. Basic Japanese, enough to order coffee.

I definitely know im privileged now. Without giving out my life's story, I got extremely lucky. That is, if you consider losing your only loved one to some freak accident lucky. Then being given a big bag of money. Struggled through poverty before then. Cleaning toilets at 16 to help get by in school. Studied, knew that I'd have to work harder than everyone else to get the same opportunities.

I'm young, but far more experienced than most of my peers. Growing up, I hated the fact that some people are born disenfranchised, destined to be stuck at the bottom. Growing up dirt poor and surrounded by drug addicts and degenerates sucked. I wanted more than that. Somehow, it ended up working out sooner than expected. How I feel about that is an entirely separate matter.

I'm perpetually bored. I said I'd see the world when I was a kid, I did that and found out it wasn't that interesting. I hate people. I'd go on dates, tune out until it was time for sex. Every relationship is transactional. Got attached, felt vulnerable, then decided to skip the boring stuff and go straight into the fun stuff.

Now, the fun stuff is no longer fun. I'm fucked mentally. Maybe I peaked, maybe I could go higher. I don't know. I probably need therapy. Taking break from P4P/ dating. Just going to chill and jerk off. Then I'll see where I'm at and if I want to continue my degenerate ways.

Trust me, I've definitely appreciated what I have. But assuming someone hasn't suffered is sanctimonious. Suggesting to go off to fight in a war is also retarded.
It sounds to me like all you need is a real friend. I am hesitant to believe that someone who is fulfilled and has attained everything that matters would be bored if they have a friend.

Basically, if your relationships are all transactional, that means you have an serious imbalance of ego and id. You are instinctually gratifying yourself when you probably just need to have a real relationship with someone that compels you.
Even when life is easy there are difficulties; I never assume anyone I meet has life easier than me even if they clearly do.
I, too, think going off to war would be stupid, but you are wrong to think you've won the game if getting all these things you wanted makes you miserable.

You may benefit from serotonin reuptake inhibitors and some therapy. I am not telling this as a joke.

I've been doing the P4P for about 2 years now. Japan has perfected the industry IMO. I can call an agency, then 30 min later be balls deep in a Japanese girl.

Curious, which is your go-to P4P agency/agencies here?

Curious, which is your go-to P4P agency/agencies here?

I try not to go to the same places, this is mostly to keep things fresh. However, I do have 3 places I'll frequent when I don't feel like rolling the dice.

Darling Harbour is my go to soapland. I try to go for someone new, mostly though I get Kaoru who's great. In Taito City, there's this strip of soaplands that I love going to. Especially when it rains, the neon lights with it pouring during the night is beautiful. And the soap girls are usually not bad. You just gotta be careful not to get up charged too much. They always want to raise the price by double, usually I'll bring them down to 10k gaijin tax.

Deliheru, I like Ikebukuro heart. They're easy to book, but sometimes hit or miss. I've tried robodeli 5 times. I like GFE so I'll only use them if I want to get off without saying a single word. It's awkward at first but I like it. I've tried others, but those I'd say are my favs. Also, I'll book the one the caters to foreigners, which seems blacklisted on this forum, if I want to just talk English.

Then I'll have some independents. Massage Republic is like roulette. A couple girls who don't publicly advertise, but I have their Line from when I booked them in the past. If I do massage parlors, it's usually drunk in some sketch neighborhood. I'm not really a fan.

By far, soaplands are EASIEST. I get a yes/no right away, and I don't need to walk too far if I get a no. Weekdays are best. I have a stack of cards that I collect like they're pokemon. I know I gotta write some reviews to pay it back. I wrote one recently but it's not approved yet.

Bookstores if I'm trying to score without P4P or online dating. I haven't in awhile though. Lately I've been thinking about trying ladyboys but I back out every time lol.

I try not to go to the same places, this is mostly to keep things fresh. However, I do have 3 places I'll frequent when I don't feel like rolling the dice.

Darling Harbour is my go to soapland. I try to go for someone new, mostly though I get Kaoru who's great. In Taito City, there's this strip of soaplands that I love going to. Especially when it rains, the neon lights with it pouring during the night is beautiful. And the soap girls are usually not bad. You just gotta be careful not to get up charged too much. They always want to raise the price by double, usually I'll bring them down to 10k gaijin tax.

Deliheru, I like Ikebukuro heart. They're easy to book, but sometimes hit or miss. I've tried robodeli 5 times. I like GFE so I'll only use them if I want to get off without saying a single word. It's awkward at first but I like it. I've tried others, but those I'd say are my favs. Also, I'll book the one the caters to foreigners, which seems blacklisted on this forum, if I want to just talk English.

Then I'll have some independents. Massage Republic is like roulette. A couple girls who don't publicly advertise, but I have their Line from when I booked them in the past. If I do massage parlors, it's usually drunk in some sketch neighborhood. I'm not really a fan.

By far, soaplands are EASIEST. I get a yes/no right away, and I don't need to walk too far if I get a no. Weekdays are best. I have a stack of cards that I collect like they're pokemon. I know I gotta write some reviews to pay it back. I wrote one recently but it's not approved yet.

Bookstores if I'm trying to score without P4P or online dating. I haven't in awhile though. Lately I've been thinking about trying ladyboys but I back out every time lol.

I read your posts and even looked up Kaoru from Darling Harbour (which is now merged to a new shop) but she's a 26/W58 girl. Come on man, life can be much better than that. Being a programmer you're not rich, you're off-poor which is a big distinction. It's not bad but also not fantastic. You can't afford the high class soaplands, the high class girls don't want to hang out with programmers doing 10-15M a year. You need to step it up and get to 25-50M JPY a year with the staff at Aman grinning for the queue of girls in the lobby waiting for that once in a lifetime opportunity to get a tiny piece of the top of the world lifestyle. And then marry with one that is both stunning and submits to you and have kids and then it is expected that you keep P4P as long as you don't screw up the family. My wife expects me to keep doing P4P, this is Japan.
There's so much still for you to build. Building makes you happy. P4P is just the fun side thing at the end of the day (or the beginning, I prefer going to Taito in the mornings / early afternoon too. Higher chance of getting a JAV model).

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I read your posts and even looked up Kaoru from Darling Harbour (which is now merged to a new shop) but she's a 26/W58 girl. Come on man, life can be much better than that. Being a programmer you're not rich, you're off-poor which is a big distinction. It's not bad but also not fantastic. You can't afford the high class soaplands, the high class girls don't want to hang out with programmers doing 10-15M a year. You need to step it up and get to 25-50M JPY a year with the staff at Aman grinning for the queue of girls in the lobby waiting for that once in a lifetime opportunity to get a tiny piece of the top of the world lifestyle. And then marry with one that is both stunning and submits to you and have kids and then it is expected that you keep P4P as long as you don't screw up the family. My wife expects me to keep doing P4P, this is Japan.
There's so much still for you to build. Building makes you happy. P4P is just the fun side thing at the end of the day (or the beginning, I prefer going to Taito in the mornings / early afternoon too. Higher chance of getting a JAV model).
About 1% of the world’s population makes more than ¥10,000,000 a year. More than that, and we are entering territory that might as well make fuzoku a needless expense when girls will be lining up to meet you instead.

The demand and effort to get there is practically overwhelming for most people—especially folks who feel they’ve beat the game when they don’t need to panic when looking at their bank account.

That, and a high quality soap girl can wind up no more exciting than the working lady gekiyasu-ing in Horinouchi. I bought a 60k lady last month, and it was absolutely unremarkable compared to the 20k I offered Kaede at Marine Blue Ikebukuro, who genuinely looked just as good as her.

Reading through this post, I feel like the “endgame” might just be just that: getting remarkable things easily or exceptionally more than others do, and enjoying them to the fullest. But who knows—maybe it’s deeper than that.

Now that you mention it, I think my endgame is just getting to the point where i don’t need to panic when looking at my bank account.

Reactions: hamsap and Pudding
Now that you mention it, I think my endgame is just getting to the point where i don’t need to panic when looking at my bank account.
The only way that's going to happen is if your wife and girlfriend meet, compare notes, and go halvsies on a chastity cage and an ankle monitor.