What's your endgame?

About 1% of the world’s population makes more than ¥10,000,000 a year. More than that, and we are entering territory that might as well make fuzoku a needless expense when girls will be lining up to meet you instead.

The demand and effort to get there is practically overwhelming for most people—especially folks who feel they’ve beat the game when they don’t need to panic when looking at their bank account.

That, and a high quality soap girl can wind up no more exciting than the working lady gekiyasu-ing in Horinouchi. I bought a 60k lady last month, and it was absolutely unremarkable compared to the 20k I offered Kaede at Marine Blue Ikebukuro, who genuinely looked just as good as her.

Reading through this post, I feel like the “endgame” might just be just that: getting remarkable things easily or exceptionally more than others do, and enjoying them to the fullest. But who knows—maybe it’s deeper than that.

Yes that's quite deep already and I love it!

Now that you mention it, I think my endgame is just getting to the point where i don’t need to panic when looking at my bank account.

Relatively passive 10.000 dollars a month income and a handful of male friends will get you quite far.

Reactions: mr21 and Tabanico
10.000 dollars a month income and a handful of male friends will get you quite far.

Sadly - and I speak from (I would say bitter, but actually it's been pretty fucking fantastic) personal experience - not far enough.