What's Your Favorite Compliment You've Gotten During A P4p Session?

Based on my (too limited so far) experience with her, I think Manami is sort of like an erotic super-hero with a secret identity. In public she tries to disguise herself as an "ordinary" but very attractive Japanese woman, maybe a cute OL or MILF, but in private, she quickly transforms into a breathtaking sex goddess, in appearance and action.

-Ww

Based on my (too limited so far) experience with her, I think Manami is sort of like an erotic super-hero with a secret identity. In public she tries to disguise herself as an "ordinary" but very attractive Japanese woman, maybe a cute OL or MILF, but in private, she quickly transforms into a breathtaking sex goddess, in appearance and action.

-Ww
It's more her aura than her body that makes her like Ww's describtion but definitely the whole package of good attitude, style, nice shaped boobs and butt, cute short body and sweet face would make a lot of people call Manami beautiful, including me.

"Will you marry me? " My first instinct was to think that she may say that to all of her customers, but on second thought... I indulged myself in thinking that...maybe not...
On the same vein, from a married women, "where were yo on ..such a date...? It was the date of her wedding...

In Japan, I get often the single word: "genki" when they look at, well , what you know. Again, seems like a common comment, I guess... or more worryingly, an expression of surprise, given their (low) expectations in a guy my age...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sadly, I know I am just an avarage Japanese in my late 30's with no model looking so any compliments about my looks, I don't take it seriously.
Compliments for my service and the time we shared sound more realistic to me.
Wow! You really have low confidence in how beautiful you are.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
During a P4P session, my favorite compliment was from a stunning provider right after a series of orgasms and intellectual connections.
She was laid back, her hair in quite a mess. She smiled gently at me, and said with her cute english accent :
"je suis heureuse"
Still have some thrills when I think about it :)

In a more PSE and nP4P context, me and my friend were at a Happening bar, we met a nice young lady and went to a room.
We got her really excited and gave her very intense moments. At some point she rolled over on the mat in awe and gasped "you 2 are such an incredible duo"
Then at midplay she DT me and got me quite hard, I took her doggystyle and she looked at my friend right in the eyes and said : "oh his dick is sooo good, you know that already don't you ?"
Felt like some multifaceted and time-halting compliments :)
It must have stimulated my confidence too, since a few hours later, even if I was quite sleepy and in a half conscient state, I gave my partner a series of orgasms like I (and her I think) never had before.

"大当たり" when I hit a rhythm and angle that was particularly pleasing to the young lady. ;)

Reactions: Soapysoap66 and DJV
I guess it would be an indirect compliment, but during one session she told me to pull out thinking that I had already released into my rubber. It turned out she was just her being REALLY wet. Needless to say, it stroke my ego a bit and a boost of energy to really give it to her.

Thinking back, she's probably my best P4P experience ever. Young and energetic, and she also made it feel like that she was really into me. Such a shame I only met just when she was planning on heading back to Japan :(

Even though it was my first and albeit bad experience (with the shop) during my first p4p in Kabukichou. The lady said basically that I had the biggest dick she's had.... I think, she said it Japanese and it was a bit too long to be just "you're big" and she used the honto so it must've been :p

The first time I had anal sex with a provider was with this five foot nothing JP woman, and she told me that my dick is perfect for anal sex.

I guess that's not really a compliment for ME, but I didn't really make a mental note to thank my parents for the "anal sex dick" genes, either.

-Ww
I like this one Ww.
Excellent analogy with the super heroes world.
Manami, outside of the battlefield, looks like a regular citizen. On the action, it's another story.
The service provided is fantastic, of course, but simply watching your naked body, your super sexy shapes (omg how much I love your boobs and butts) along mine, would make me rock hard even if you were an immobile marble sculpture.

Nothing too special as far as compliments go. I get the frequent "You're so handsome." Or "I like your eyes" or some remark about how big my dick is...even had one provider say she likes me!