What's Your Favorite Compliment You've Gotten During A P4p Session?

Best compliment I ever had was when a girl said, "kakko ii ne" and cleaned out my ears after the session... I never had that... and I thought it would be disgusting to have someone tend to me like that, but she was so... sweet about it... huh.

Mine was actually texted to me by my client after we saw each other a few times(not sure if it counts), and now those texts are up on my site as a testimonial! I actually teared up when I read it, just because I was so incredibly touched. Here is an excerpt of it, it is one of my favourite parts out of his whole testimonial.

"People like you are scarce and the world needs more. Witnessing you being you is bewitching marvel. All of your personality put together is inspiring, very beautiful and extremely attractive - more in a loving-and-admiring-your-core way than sexual."

For compliments said to me in person, it would be "I like you because you're you." and "I love the way you look at me"

"You're the right size for me." That was told to me with enthusiasm by one of my regular SPs before I moved to Japan. We had already know each other for about three years at that point.

The compliment seemed more precise and more sincere than simply saying "big banana" or something like that.

The lady is Chinese, but she looks a bit like a slightly younger version of Utada Hikaru.

Last edited: