Whatsapp and Line using providers

GraphicMig

Exploring life in general
Reaction score
Hello,

I just want to understand the weird situation I experienced today.

So, I’ve had providers I contacted through line or WhatsApp most of them I’ve had no problems and had good experiences.

last Thursday, I decided to book a provider for some Saturday fun and looked through the usual internet directories. I found one thai provider and booked her time through WhatsApp.

Booking went smoothly, she had pretty good English and we decided on the time and place to meet up.

Come today, I woke up to garbled messages from her roughly saying, “she has no lesbian friends” and “that she did not know what I was referring to”.

Got my alarm bells going off, so I asked her if she was the same person I’ve talked to last Thursday, more messages that did not make sense in English. I told her, her messages did not make sense and that if she was the lady I’ve talked with last Thursday and to confirm my booking.

She hasn’t replied since then. I went to the meeting place on time thinking maybe she had problems with her phone but after a few minutes of waiting decided to just leave. since I haven’t received a message from her.

Now my question is, does Whatsapp or line provide 1 number for multiple people? I wonder if others here may have had a similar experiences and what did you do?

I see, the profile was well written so I was convinced it was an independent. Thank you for answering my question, I’ll have to be more prudent next time.

Hello,

I just want to understand the weird situation I experienced today.

So, I’ve had providers I contacted through line or WhatsApp most of them I’ve had no problems and had good experiences.

last Thursday, I decided to book a provider for some Saturday fun and looked through the usual internet directories. I found one thai provider and booked her time through WhatsApp.

Booking went smoothly, she had pretty good English and we decided on the time and place to meet up.

Come today, I woke up to garbled messages from her roughly saying, “she has no lesbian friends” and “that she did not know what I was referring to”.

Got my alarm bells going off, so I asked her if she was the same person I’ve talked to last Thursday, more messages that did not make sense in English. I told her, her messages did not make sense and that if she was the lady I’ve talked with last Thursday and to confirm my booking.

She hasn’t replied since then. I went to the meeting place on time thinking maybe she had problems with her phone but after a few minutes of waiting decided to just leave. since I haven’t received a message from her.

Now my question is, does Whatsapp or line provide 1 number for multiple people? I wonder if others here may have had a similar experiences and what did you do?

I had something similar happen too. Exchanged a few messages. A week later got some messages in a different language.

Which directory was this contact from?