When Dad Takes the 'net away!

Discussion in 'General Topics - Life in Japan' started by Karen, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Karen

KarenKaren is a Verified Member Mistress of the Night

Yesterday
    Ah, Japan. The only country in which your loaner children will kill you if you bother their net access....

Ever been to any of Tokyo's net cafes? These types are easy to spot... I would have kicked his tail on the street long ago. ;)

<3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TokyoSpirit

TokyoSpirit TAG Member

Dec 17, 2016
    The shock value of Japanese news is wearing down for me, lol.

There are some stories from the U.S. about kids getting violent after their parents restrict or take away their XBOX or PS3, one kid even calling 911 because his mom took is XBOX away from him.

I don't think this guy ever grew up, sheltered in Mommy and Daddy's house.

Crazy though. Do you guys remember the Shibuya case a few years back where this kid cut up his sister because she berated him about not being as good as their parents who were both dentists? That was my first exposure to these crazy Japanese crimes for such petty reasons. The jumping in front of a train thing, that was already well known, nothing new about that. I read about a few people electing to use the Shinakansen for greater impact! (pun intended)

3. Karen

KarenKaren is a Verified Member Mistress of the Night

Yesterday
    I remember that case!

Hm, I remember being shocked that it was in Shibuya. Don't know why, just struck me as an odd place to cut up your sister. Yeah, and the Shinkansen jumpers.... crazy crazy Japanese people.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...