Guest viewing is limited

When is best to go? June slower? Female going to Voluptuous June 14/15 with a friend

CrystalMage

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ll be going to the Birthday event on Friday and the Shibari event maybe Saturday depending how Friday goes. Is it better to go a bit later on Fridays? I went on the Saturday at 5pm once at it was happening. ;) About 20-30 people. Also, is June a slower month than May? It seems the BBS was more active along with messages on here about people going.

Saturday midday and night have been the busiest times lately. Then Sunday depending on the event, then friday.
The birthday event is fairly popular since lots of guys want to save the 50% off if they were born in June 😆.

May seemed busier on this site because of more tourists.

Ok, makes sense about the birthday event. Might avoid that one. Still a lot of tourists around but maybe a bit less than May. I guess it was the spillover from the cherry blossom season. Thanks for that info.

Saturday midday and night have been the busiest times lately. Then Sunday depending on the event, then friday.
The birthday event is fairly popular since lots of guys want to save the 50% off if they were born in June 😆.

May seemed busier on this site because of more tourists.
I was thinking about the birthday event because my birthday is in June, but as a non-drinking woman I guess it’s not really worth my while even if I go with my partner.

I'll probably be going the 15th during the daytime to introduce some new people to the bar. It should be a good time so if you want some good conversation, a wingman, or someone to help live out fantasies I hope to see y'all there 😉

Reactions: Tabanico
I'll probably be going the 15th during the daytime to introduce some new people to the bar. It should be a good time so if you want some good conversation, a wingman, or someone to help live out fantasies I hope to see y'all there 😉
sadly not yet for me lol
arriving july 23rd lol