When JAV and real life mix

TitsMcGee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was watching a JAV the other day and it was in a LH room I use often.

It’s kind of happened one other time before. There’s a spot that has the best view of Tokyo Tower in town… and while it wasn’t the same room it was the same view and just a few floors different.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I saw a JAV a while ago, 2 guys "picked up" a girl outside the hotel I stay at whenever I come to Tokyo. Kinda made me excited.

I was watching a JAV the other day and it was in a LH room I use often.

It’s kind of happened one other time before. There’s a spot that has the best view of Tokyo Tower in town… and while it wasn’t the same room it was the same view and just a few floors different.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I love when this happens as well. It's interesting because I just recently watched some AV with Remu Suzumori where they go to a love hotel and it was has an amazing view of Tokyo Tower.

There are love hotels with a (nice) view? I got the (maybe wrong) impression that love hotels either have their windows covered to prevent prying eyes or have unexciting views anyway. The hotels in JAV that are several stories high and have a nice view are usually more upscale hotels, right?

PS: By the way, been a while since I posted:) Still counting the days till my return to Japan...

From my experience in both areas:
1. Lower budget JAV's usually with 'amateur' girls, definitely can be filmed in love hotels.
2. I have seen many JAV's where they filmed at the Hilton Shinjuku. I recognize the setup the views..

In fact.. one of my favorite P4P memories was having sex (doggy) overlooking the Shinjuku skyline from the hilton.. It was one of my JAV recreation memories..

Reactions: SugoiBoy
From my experience in both areas:
1. Lower budget JAV's usually with 'amateur' girls, definitely can be filmed in love hotels.
2. I have seen many JAV's where they filmed at the Hilton Shinjuku. I recognize the setup the views..

In fact.. one of my favorite P4P memories was having sex (doggy) overlooking the Shinjuku skyline from the hilton.. It was one of my JAV recreation memories..
I've definitely noticed Cerulean Tower Shibuya and possibly Keio Plaza Shinjuku.