Guest viewing is limited

When was the last time you had sex?

So most commonly I get this from one guy during sex and I know he comes from a very boring (by his own admission) relationship. I think on one hand maybe he enjoys the idea of being with someone sexually charged and and lacking inhibition even when talking about sex but saying this I’m still to nervous to reply honestly in fear that I’m wrong at its a huge turn off and he does want someone that waits only for him because he’s amazing.

I avoid the answer and make the conversation focus about them.
Is never smart tell then too much information.

By the way a lady I’m supposed to meet this weekend says she’s on PreP. I understand it’s a preventive drug so it should be a plus, safety-wise, to hear that. Yet I have a icky feeling its not just about prevention...
whats the consensus among SWs about PreP?

I’ve heard of PreP but wouldn’t really put that into my body as their isn’t so much research out there what it does to your body long term and if you aren’t really in the ‘danger zone’.
I’d also honestly be more worried about other easily contracting STD’s other than HIV and if you are playing in the safe side (condoms no matter what) I don’t see much of a reason to turn to a drug not knowing what it does to you.
Just my 2 yen :whistle:

I’ve heard of PreP but wouldn’t really put that into my body as their isn’t so much research out there what it does to your body long term and if you aren’t really in the ‘danger zone’.
I’d also honestly be more worried about other easily contracting STD’s other than HIV and if you are playing in the safe side (condoms no matter what) I don’t see much of a reason to turn to a drug not knowing what it does to you.
Just my 2 yen :whistle:
Thanks Anna

Reactions: Anna Summer

Most real doctors I know would only prescribe it to people who are in a relationship with a HIV positive person.

Most real doctors I know would only prescribe it to people who are in a relationship with a HIV positive person.
Okayyyyy.... maybe I should cancel that date... or just make it end with a HJ. With a glove. :D

Getting tested for STD’s should be a mandatory thing in general and not something you do after hearing when the other part had sex last time.

My friend agreed do stds check only after her man ghosted from her life suddenly.
They don’t get why is important to check every year.
Dear friends : “ I have dating only one guy”
Me: So? Do you have gps on his penis to check if he is not having sex with somebody also?

I give up take my friends to anual check :shifty:

Last edited:
Reactions: Anna Summer
My friend agreed do stds check only after her man ghosted from her life suddenly.
They don’t get why is important to check every year.
Dear friends : “ I have dating only one guy”
Me: So? Do you have gps on his penis to check if he is not having sex with somebody also?

I give take my friends to anual check :shifty:

yeah. You should tell your friend to ask guys “when was the last time you had sex?”, just in case. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Getting tested for STD’s should be a mandatory thing in general and not something you do after hearing when the other part had sex last time.

If your partner does a HIV test (conclusive after 6 weeks minimum) despite the fact that she had sex with someone else within the last two weeks, then it becomes your problem.

By the way a lady I’m supposed to meet this weekend says she’s on PreP. I understand it’s a preventive drug so it should be a plus, safety-wise, to hear that. Yet I have a icky feeling its not just about prevention...

Taking Prep if you're already infected doesn't make any sense at all.
She obviously does that as a prevention.

Reactions: Frenchy
Taking Prep if you're already infected doesn't make any sense at all.
She obviously does that as a prevention.
Thats what I thought and still thinks. But I know the kind of bisexual fauna she hangs out / hooks up with so I’d rather err on the side of caution. Great lady though, fun to be with and my only muslim girl so far (yeah... rather counter-intuitive I know :ROFLMAO:)

Anyway I'd be more suspicious of a girl who tells me she had her last sex 2 years ago than a girl who tells me she had her last sex a month ago.

I mean girls who can wait such a long time are boring most of the time.

Reactions: Frenchy
Okayyyyy.... maybe I should cancel that date... or just make it end with a HJ. With a glove. :D

or to be extra cautious...;)

CBD3F23C-217C-4A75-B68D-94D673B165CC.jpeg

Better safe than sorry. :D

but why? I can’t think of any benefit knowing such information :confused:

I wouldn’t ask that, but I do think guys are naturally curious about “sexually liberated women” because it’s a bit different than what we were brought up to believe women were.

I think ultimately they may want to know how women think and if they are as sex-driven as is men are. We know we are dirty/kinky, we just can’t believe women are too! :p

but why? I can’t think of any benefit knowing such information :confused:
They are just being pervy. Socially mal-adjusted males do that. So do drunk guys. Like asking what underwear you have on, making clearly unsolicited moves, or asking some other sleazy question.
When i see an attractive female, sexual thoughts are at the front of my mind. As a functioning member of society I keep them to myself and dont do anything to bother the woman.
Not everyone does though, so they probe to various degrees, invading the female’s personal space and / or privacy either physically or verbally.
See the PUA forums for examples of this.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
yes but you’d have to be a pretty dumb PUA to use “when was the last time you had sex?” as a pick-up line :ROFLMAO:

I would totally use "when was the last time you had really bad sex?". And when they answer "err, I don't know" I will continue "well now is your chance!".

Keeps reminding me of this old story...

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at the Snowball last year.

There was no shortage of hot idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached him for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature." The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself." The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955?”

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times. Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

I would imagine the more common intent of an inquiry into recent sexual activity is to acquire a larger volume of jollies through the uncovering of greater freakiness, not less. And no activity to report would be sadly boring.

Sir Kanye described the concept himself in his 2018 anthem:
”I'm a sick fuck, I'm inappropriate
I like hearin' stories, I like that ho shit
I wanna hear mo' shit, I like the ho shit
Send me some mo' shit”

Yeah, men can be strange animals. But I get myself why this question would be asked.
Fuck I can’t get this song out of my head now! Thanks!

Funny thing is that the bassline vaguely reminded me a tune heard in clubs back in the days (long ago), and sure enough...

... could be a good contender for the TAG anthem song contest by the way ;)

Is she a resident in Japan or is she a touring lady? Is she from a country where violence is more common?
In countries where sex work is illegal prep is more common due to risk factors. Or maybe she has a bisexual boyfriend?

Last edited: