When Was Your First P4p Experience?

Nikkei Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was in Sapporo with the family last, but unfortunately could not partake in the many offerings of Susukino. However, it did allow me to reminisce about my first P4P experience which happened in a soap land in Susukino. For those of you not familiar, Susukino is the P4P paradise for Sapporo.

Now this was over 20 years ago before TAG or any Internet services to help fellow mongers. So I was basically going on the little info I had and had no idea what to expect.

I'm Japanese American so by looks alone I can get in anywhere, but my level of Japanese 20 years ago was nothing to brag about. So I was nervous and had no idea what to expect.

Picked a place since it was hospital themed and was hoping for a nurse uniform clad girl. Went in and paid and was led to a room with a bed and large open shower/bath area. After waiting a couple minutes a girl in her late 20's knocks and comes in wearing a nurse uniform.

We undress and do the whole soap land thing including mat. It was great but I was too nervous to fully enjoy. I was not expecting the bbbj or fs.

The second time was much better and I can still remember the soft tits of the girl. Literally like squeezing a marshmallow. When she hoped on top and road bb it was amazing.

It's been over twenty years so I have see many things come and go. I've done soap land, health, pink salon, delivery, korean massage, etc. I remember just a few years back I could go to Otsuka and a massage and FS for less than 10,000. Nowadays I mainly go with Chinese massage places. The value is good and no hassle of going to a LV. However, service by provider and shop is very different. When I Feel the need for bj or 69, then will head to a health place in Ueno or ikebukuro.

Sometimes I long for the good old days...

My first P4P experience anywhere was after my first tour of duty in Japan, and I'd fallen hard for a JP girl I'd been working with. We had a lot of fun but it didn't work out. I had been doing a lot of research on a number of US hobby boards, and went to an asian massage parlor to see someone who was highly recommended. She was off that day, but the girl I was assigned was good enough. After 3 or 4 various P4P experiences, I was hooked.

My first P4P experience in Japan was with Asian Mystique. After doing a lot of traveling in the states and being with a number of Korean (and Japanese) providers stateside, I have to admit I've been a little disappointed with some of the JP girls I've seen in Japan, primarily because they are less assertive/service-oriented. I think Japanese service excels in its variety of types of service, but not so much with the type of service I expect. Some of that might well be language barrier (although I've been with Korean or other girls that spoke next to no English, and were still very good at Illusion of Passion).

It was in 2006 in Tsuchiura, Ibaraki. I was 21 at the time. I was lost and ended up in "that part of town." Half of the touts wanted me in and half of the touts would ignore me (meaning they wouldn't accept foreigners). Then this one guy in front of his shop showed me pictures of some girls and one of the girls was a petite girl with big tits and a cute face. Her name was Yui. And it said she was 18 and she specialized in titty fucking. Plus, it was 12,000 yen for an hour and it was hard to beat that price.

I will admit I was pretty nervous. We both felt shy since it was my first time doing something like this and it was her first time with a foreigner. My Japanese then was passable. I was in my early 20s and I was with a girl barely out of high school. It was just something I didn't experience before since most of the girls I have been with were my age. It was also my first time with someone relatively significantly younger though as I got older, I managed to get 18 year olds again and I could ease into things. But once she got naked in front of me for the shower I stood frozen. She took the courtesy to take off my clothes for me and when taking off my under wear, my erected cock just flicked her soft face. She was amazed at the size. By my cock, she guided me to the shower. The shower I don't remember.

Then we just started by kissing and me fondling her body. I remember how soft she was and the scent of her perfume. Her blow job was mediocre and her titty fucking was also mediocre. Just finished by sutama with me on top and how it splatter all over her tummy and up to her breasts. After that, we just showered again and finished.

Since then, I have had both better and worse.